Reusing windows 10 retail product key from broken pc
I have been quite happy with Windows 10 Pro after receiving the free upgrade from Windows Pro last year on a relatively new Dell Laptop. Select right Key for your Windows 10 edition. It is available through the web portal for your program. Operating system edition KMS Client Setup Key; Windows Server. When compared to other key finder programs from this list, Windows Product Key Finder is extremely basic and void of support for anything but the Windows OS. Also, while it is able to open in Windows 8 and 10, the product key it finds is inaccurate.
- Top 5 Ways to Change Product Key on Windows 10
- How to Link Windows Product Key to Microsoft Account
- How to Activate Windows 10 with a Windows 7 Product Key in
- Free product key for windows 10 update 3/2020 (All
- Change Product Key Does Nothing – Windows Server 2020
- How to link Windows 10 product key to a Microsoft account
- HP PCs - Windows 10 Product Activation
How to Activate Windows 10 without Crack? [New Hack
Heidoc Windows ISO Downloader. Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8. Compatibility with this product key viewer software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP on either a 32. Windows 10 Product Key free download - Windows Product Key Viewer/Changer, Product Key Finder, Windows Product Key Changer, and many more programs. Ultimate or Windows 8 Pro product key. The below download links are of standard PRO version.
Windows 10 Product Key & Activation Code 2020 For Free
At the end of this Motivating article, we are able to Register our Windows 10 using Windows 10 Home Product key. Personally, I used the first method to activate my Windows 10 in 2020 for free without activator or key. Amazing apps like Mail, Calendar, Music, Video, Maps, and more come standard with Windows 10 and can use OneDrive to back up your information. How to Activate Windows 10 without a Product Key. Fill the keys when asked during installation or later, if you skip the step during windows installation.
20 Best Free Product Key Finder Programs (Nov. 2020)
Open the coding windows.
Buy & Download Windows 10 - Microsoft Store
Find your product key Try to remember how you purchased your Microsoft software, which determines where you need to. You cannot use a product key for an older Office product (or a different product) to redeem your new copy of Office. Download Windows 10 Activation Key - Free Working Key . First, you'll need. Includes advanced features like the option to view remote product keys.
How to recover your Windows product key - Microsoft Community
Windows 10 Product Key - CNET Download https://stroika64.ru/download/?file=1034. Windows 10 link and product key. It could also be the retail edition key (if you bought the license earlier) you. Windows 10 tip How to change the product key on Windows 10 Windows 10 includes many ways to help you change your product key, and in this guide, we'll show you five of them. How to retrieve Windows 10 Product Key from BIOS / UEFI.
|1||How to Find Your Windows 10 Product Key Using the Command||30%|
|2||How to find your Windows or Office product key||14%|
|3||20 Ultimate Windows 10 Tricks and Hacks (2020 Edition)||57%|
|4||Windows 10 Product Keys||46%|
|5||How To Activate Windows 10 Permanently (KMSpico Activator||39%|
|6||Windows 10 Product Key Free 2020 (100% Working)||47%|
About Windows 10 with Download link and Product key
Stardock WindowBlinds 10.85 Crack is Here  https://stroika64.ru/download/?file=1035. Product Key Finder works with the following Windows operating systems (2020, 2020, XP, Vista, 2020, 7), 32-bit and 64-bit. Win 10 Pro 32/64 bit + Link Dowload + Key Permanent Use, [ Fast Delivery ] product. Re: Windows 10 product key 2020-04-19, 10: 18 AM Yep, since 8.1 the key is embedded in the BIOS, so you will not need to type it in during the install, so when you get to the part of the installation where is asks for the key, just click on the "I do not have a key" link and it will continue to install, and activate automatically. Windows 10 will be the most used operating system which is released in back July, If you have problem with your current running windows 10 in your system and want to repair or re install windows then you need have windows 10 product key or serial key.
Windows 10 Home Product key 64 bit Full Version Free Download
Step 1. First of all, Press Windows Key + S to open the Windows search. They also have a dedicated tool which is able to download not only Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 ISOs but also ISOs for Office 2020, 2020, 2020 and 2020 (also 2020/16/19 for Mac). The product key is in the confirmation email you received after buying it. Free upgrade to Windows 10. If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you should have a digital license instead of a product key. How To Find Your Windows 10 Product Key home page. EasyWorship Crack is Create clean, media-rich presentations in minutes with EasyWorship 7. It is a good presentation developer.
How To Upgrade To Windows 10 For Free With A Simple Hack
The actual key is on a certificate of authenticity (COA) sticker on your PC or its power supply. You can use a great command line tool that will help you do this very quickly. Once this time period elapses, the operating system can no longer be used. Step two: Setup and log into Windows 10 using the Microsoft account you linked to your. Find great deals on eBay for windows 10 key.
[Meta] Information Thread for the Nvidia 30-series GPUs launch
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30-Series Community Q&A/Nvidia is hosting a community Q&A today where you can post your questions to a panel of 8 NVIDIA product managers. Click here to go to the Q&A thread for more details.
GeForce RTX 30-Series GPU information:
|RTX 3090||RTX 3080||RTX 3070|
|GPU||8nm GA102||8nm GA102||8nm GA104|
|Transistor||28 billion||28 billion||17 billion|
|CUDA Cores||10496 CUDA Cores||8704 CUDA Cores||5888 CUDA Cores|
|Boost Clock||1.7 Ghz||1.71 Ghz||1.73 Ghz|
|Shader FLOPS||36 Shader TFLOPS||30 Shader TFLOPS||20 Shader TFLOPS|
|RT FLOPS||69 RT TFLOPS||58 RT TFLOPS||40 RT TFLOPS|
|Tensor FLOPS||285 Tensor TFLOPS||238 Tensor TFLOPS||163 Tensor TFLOPS|
|Tensor Cores||328 3rd Gen Tensor Cores||272 3rd Gen Tensor Cores||184 3rd Gen Tensor Cores|
|Memory Speed||19.5 Gbps||19 Gbps||16 Gbps|
|Memory Bandwidth||936 GB/s||760 GB/s||512 GB/s|
|VRAM Size||24GB GDDR6X||10GB GDDR6X||8GB GDDR6|
|Price||$1499 MSRP||$699 MSRP||$499 MSRP|
|Release Date||September 24th||September 17th||October|
- RTX 3070
- Same performance as RTX 2080 Ti
- RTX 3080
- Up to 2x performance vs previous generation (RT Scenario)
- New dual axial flow through thermal design, the GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition is up to 3x quieter and keeps the GPU up to 20 degrees Celsius cooler than the RTX 2080.
- RTX 3090
- Most powerful GPU in the world
- New dual axial flow through thermal design, the GeForce RTX 3090 is up to 10 times quieter and keeps the GPU up to 30 degrees Celsius cooler than the TITAN RTX design.
|SKU||Power Supply Requirements|
|GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition||750W Required|
|GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition||750W Required|
|GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition||650W Required|
- A lower power rating PSU may work depending on system configuration. Please check with PSU vendor.
- RTX 3090 and 3080 Founders Edition requires a new type of 12-pin connector (adapter included).
- DO NOT attempt to use a single cable to plug in the PSU to the RTX 30-Series. Need to use two separate modular cables and the adapter shipped with Founders Edition cards.
- See Diagram below
Other Features and Technologies:
- NVIDIA Reflex
- NVIDIA Reflex is a new suite of technologies that optimize and measure system latency in competitive games.
- It includes:
- NVIDIA Reflex Low-Latency Mode, a new technology to reduce game and rendering latency by up to 50 percent. Reflex is being integrated in top competitive games including Apex Legends, Fortnite, Valorant, Call of Duty: Warzone, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Destiny 2, and more.
- NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer, which detects clicks coming from the mouse and then measures the time it takes for the resulting pixels (for example, a gun muzzle flash) to change on screen. Reflex Latency Analyzer is integrated in new 360Hz NVIDIA G-SYNC Esports displays and supported by top esports peripherals from ASUS, Logitech, and Razer, and SteelSeries.
- Measuring system latency has previously been extremely difficult to do, requiring over $7,000 in specialized high-speed cameras and equipment.
- NVIDIA Broadcast
- New AI-powered Broadcast app
- Three key features:
- Noise Removal: remove background noise from your microphone feed – be it a dog barking or the doorbell ringing. The AI network can even be used on incoming audio feeds to mute that one keyboard-mashing friend who won’t turn on push-to-talk.
- Virtual Background: remove the background of your webcam feed and replace it with game footage, a replacement image, or even a subtle blur.
- Auto Frame: zooms in on you and uses AI to track your head movements, keeping you at the center of the action even as you shift from side to side. It’s like having your own cameraperson.
- RTX I/O
- A suite of technologies that enable rapid GPU-based loading and game asset decompression, accelerating I/O performance by up to 100x compared to hard drives and traditional storage APIs
- When used with Microsoft’s new DirectStorage for Windows API, RTX IO offloads up to dozens of CPU cores’ worth of work to your RTX GPU, improving frame rates, enabling near-instantaneous game loading, and opening the door to a new era of large, incredibly detailed open world games.
- NVIDIA Machinima
- Easy to use cloud-based app provides tools to enable gamers’ creativity, for a new generation of high-quality machinima.
- Users can take assets from supported games, and use their web camera and AI to create characters, add high-fidelity physics and face and voice animation, and publish film-quality cinematics using the rendering power of their RTX 30 Series GPU
- G-Sync Monitors
- Announcing 8K G-Sync 360 Hz Monitors
- RTX Games
- Cyberpunk 2077
- New 4K Ultra Trailer with RTX
- Now adding Ray Tracing, DLSS, and Reflex
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Now adding Ray Tracing, DLSS, and Reflex
- Minecraft RTX
- New Ray Traced World and Beta Update
- Watch Dogs: Legion
- Now adding DLSS in addition to previously announced Ray Tracing
- Cyberpunk 2077
Links and References
|Topic||Article Link||Video Link (If Applicable)|
|GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics Cards: The Ultimate Play||Click Here||Click Here|
|The New Pinnacle: 8K HDR Gaming Is Here With The GeForce RTX 3090||Click Here||Click Here|
|Introducing NVIDIA Reflex: A Suite of Technologies to Optimize and Measure Latency in Competitive Games||Click Here||Click Here|
|Turn Any Room Into a Home Studio with the New AI-Powered NVIDIA Broadcast App||Click Here||Click Here|
|360Hz Monitors||N/A||Click Here|
|NVIDIA GIPHY page||Click Here||N/A|
|Digital Foundry RTX 3080 Early Look||Click Here||Click Here|
|Games||Article Link||Video Link (If Applicable)|
|Cyberpunk 2077 with Ray Tracing and DLSS||Click Here||Click Here|
|Fortnite with Ray Tracing, DLSS, and Reflex||Click Here||Click Here|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with Ray Tracing, DLSS, and Reflex||Click Here||Click Here|
|Minecraft RTX New Ray Traced World and Beta Update||Click Here||Click Here|
|Watch Dogs: Legion with Ray Tracing and DLSS||Click Here||Click Here|
A complete (beginners) guide to a life worth living, with SR as the foundation.
Because of all the new men coming on to this sub-reddit, and with a lot of people complaining about low quality posts, I came with the idea to provide newcomers with a guide that goes further than just retaining the Vital Life Force. I hope this post provides context, answers questions and makes you want the reach the next level in life.
Lately the self development world has been exploding. More and more people are getting sick, tired, depressed, and fatigued with their current way of living. In my opinion, it is good that so many people are 'waking up' to the slumber we call an ordinary, mundane life. Because of this reason, guys start looking for ways to crawl out of their animal behaviour and into their ambitions and life purposes, with Semen retention as a start. Just look at this sub-reddit; more and more men are drawn everyday. It's good! More and more people around the world wanting to increase their vibrational frequency, getting control of their lower nature behaviour and sensory impulses!
In this post I will try to adress all three domains of (male) living;
- The physical;
- The mental;
- The spiritual.
I will share with you what has worked for me, how I apply it daily, and what it does precisely to your body, mind and spirit.
1. The physicalSo, you have started to ditch the porn, get rid of people that drain your energy, and started saying no to hook-ups and casual sex in order to preserve your seed, also known as the Vital Force of Life. You started semen retention. Good, the first step has been taken, you showed up. Most people would not even want to think about denying their 'needs' and wants for sensory pleasures. What you must know first, is that your semen is the most powerful force in the world. I will not go in depth about how powerful it is; you already know. It created you. It has put you on this physical world. But for what? To jack off, chase ass and waste time/energy and possibly family, friends and money? Come on man. No way.
Anyway, with this energy inside your body that is now being preserved, you need to find ways to 'transmute' it. Compare it to a dammed river, if the water has nowhere else to go, it will find other ways to blast itself out. We don't want that, it would put us men in a situation again where we have no control, the force controls us. That's how powerful this is. With this being said, you need to find ways to use this energy in other areas of your life. The first one would be to workout. Whether that is fitness, martial arts, tennis, you name it. Physical sports have countless benefits, and your performance will be 10x better when you are retaining your seed. What I want you to do though, is to visualize this energy being put to work with every rep you bench, every kick, every ball you swing. Visualizing is a big part of transmuting this energy successfully and allows you to always use the sexual energy being utilized. In order to use something, you have to see it. A yogi has to close his eyes and visualize Krishna in order to be in Samadhi (bliss), it is that simple.
This way of transmuting energy (physically) will even work when you are casually walking, talking, presenting or selling. Overtime, you will become better in transmuting and visualizing this energy being used, and that will allow you to always access it, even in your subconscious.
Another way of successfully transmuting this energy, is with breathwork. Breathing exercises allow you to boost your immune system (which is more important than ever right now), deal with stress, sleep better, and enhance mental clarity and focus. I personally use two different breathing exercises. 1) The Wim Hoff Method and 2) Pranayama.
About the Wim Hoff Method
I mainly use the Wim Hoff method, anywhere from one, to three times every day. The link to the method is below. What's important is that you again visualize this energy circulating through the body, directing it into different body parts with each breath. Do you have a sore back? Breath into your back, stimulating it with air. When you are holding in your breath, feel the energy being circulated throughout your body, you will notice the power of it. This is the way to get high on your own supply.
Pranayama, an Indian form of breathing, is quite new to me as I am still discovering it myself. For that reason, I choose not to go in depth about this. I will put a link below to a guided Pranayama session, so you can explore it yourself.
FYI: Breathwork allows you to delve deep inside of yourself. Trauma, unsolved issues, pains and emotions can come up in the process. Just notice it and surrender to it. In the end you will make peace with it. Breathwork is straight up healing!
The final aspect I want to adress within the physical aspect of sexual transmutation is (Asanas) Yoga.
Yoga (Asanas; body postures) plays a big role in transmutation, because essentially what you are doing is breathing air while stretching. This means energy and oxygen is able to flow throughout your body more fluidly. Again, this creates a circulating effect within the body and makes sure that the overload of energy is being used in a good and healthy way.
What happens when I don't transmute?
All the energy that is not being used properly, is going to lead to aggression, moaning & bitching and being tempered. This will lead to a relapse eventually. So in short, make sure you use all the energy you have. Realize that its all inside of you and that transmuting all this energy aligns you even more with your higher purpose and goals in life!
2. The MentalNow that we have covered energy transmutation for the physical aspect, let's dive deeper in to how to transmute energy, using your brain.
FYI: The following habits will give you an insane edge over not only other people in society, but also over your former self. The mind needs constructive habits, which will lead to Neurogenesis. Neurogenesis is basically the creation of new neurons in the brain. That simply means that you are creating upgrades for your brain, and old brain cells die. The habits are 1) Reading and learning along with 2) meditation.
https://www.neurotrackerx.com/post/5-ways-to-boost-your-neurogenesis#:~:text=Practiced%20over%20time%2C%20meditation%20can,the%20growth%20of%20new%20neurons. (link on neurogenesis and what to do to stimulate it)
About reading (and learning)
The brain needs constant, constructive impulses in order to be used properly, and to evolve. Compare it with a plant that needs water, with no water, leaves start hanging and eventually die off. Why? No reason to grow. That plant is your brain. A big mistake that a lot of people make though, is that they engage in self sabotaging behaviour; watching TV, playing videogames, and more visual stimuli. I am not saying these things are bad per se, all I am saying is that these are not constructive habits. You think your brain engages in these activities but is doesn't. You are shutting off your subconscious while you numb yourself with entertainment.
Instead, start reading and learning. This can start off small if this is new for you. Pick up a book and read a chapter everyday before you go to bed. Download DuoLingo and learn a new language for 15 minutes every day. What happens overtime, is that your subconscious and your brain start loving these constructive habits. As time goes on, you will want more of it. How do I know? I once started reading for just a couple of minutes a day. I now read multiple hours a day. I love learning and can't see myself not engaging in activities that make me think, philosophize, and reflect.
There you go, you have now gotten yourself another way to transmute all this energy. All the reading and learning you do, creates a hunger to understand the world around you better and better. Now you can start independent thinking, and base your opinions and facts around knowledge you gained.
A lot of people on this sub-reddit, along with myself, consider meditation to be the most important tool for transmuting energy. A lot of people wonder how they can start meditation; what do I need to do? How do I still my mind etc. etc.
To be honest, there is no one way of meditating, nor can you completely still the mind. Sorry.
To get started with meditation, try guided meditations first. Most of these will last around 10 minutes and are perfect for beginners. They are focused on trying to create inner calmness and peace by surrendering to ongoing thoughts. Try not to hang on to thoughts, and focus only on the breath. When a thought pops up, acknowledge it and come back to the breath. This will happen over and over like a dog on a leash. Just pull it back gently and it will start obeying you. Again guys, this is about creating control. Don't let your thoughts, emotions and sensory impulses boss you around.
Like reading and learning, your meditation will improve overtime and you will start to miss it when you don't practice it. Eventually you will go from 'creating inner stillness' to simply being in bliss, by yourself. I never understood how some (spiritual) people could be so happy by themselves, doing nothing. Now I know. God bless meditation. There are a lot of popular posts on this sub-reddit about different ways to meditate in order to transmute sexual energy. Visit these amazing posts in order to learn more in depth about transmutation while meditating.
3. The spiritualThe final aspect I will cover surrounding sexual transmutation of energy will be the spiritual side of things. In my humble opinion, spirituality is about engaging in high vibrational activities, healthy foods, healthy people and places. What it (again, in my opinion) comes down to, is to simply increase your vibrational frequency in order to live a more sustainable, flourishing, and happy life. Below are a number of things you can do to increase your vibrational frequency!
- Drink lemon water first thing in the morning to alkalize the body, preferably with Pink Himalayan Salt (contains 84 different minerals!);
- Walk barefoot in the grass in order to use the Earth's negative charge in order to maintain a healthy spirit;
- Cold showers. extremely important! Countless benefits and goes very well with meditation and the WHM;
- Intermittent fasting. Try to eat within a 8 hour window and fast for the remaining 16. Your productivity will sky-rocket and again you are training self control and discipline;
- Journal. Write down what you're grateful for! On top of that, the mind becomes extremely 'tidied up' when you write down stuff;
- Watch what you put inside of your body as foods and drinks immediately impact your vibration. Think about the sugar or caffeine crash. That's your system going from high vibration to lower, tiring vibrations fast. Try to skip soda's and processed (fast) food. Eat vegetables and fruit, nuts, organic and biological stuff. It's a little more expensive but guess what? Living miserably is even more expensive;
- Try to limit screen time and the use of social media. Again, mindless entertainment. I can't name one person that has benefitted from using SM and overly consuming online videos (unless they are entrepreneurs). Get out into the real world, experience life truly;
- Drink water. A lot. A gallon a day at least;
- Sleep. For some it is 8 hours, for others it will be 7. You need sleep in order to operate at a high level.
To round up this (hopefully useful) post, I will share my daily routine as well as video's and books that have helped with create a beautiful life for myself!
06:00 - Wake up and drink 500ML of lemon water, then read for 1 hour.
07:00 - Start with a breathing exercise, usually WHM, then do 20-30 minutes of meditation. Lately I have been chanting a lot too. Chanting 'AUM' connects me to everything around me. It's amazing.
07:45 - Make some coffee and taking time to reflect, mostly while writing some stuff in my journal such as things I am grateful for and how I am feeling.
08:30 - Cold shower. I never shower warm anymore. Start small and shower cold for 15 seconds. The next day go for 30 seconds, etc.
09:00 - 17:00 - Work. I am an information advisor and I must say that my productivity and mental clarity is getting better every day because of the habits I just shared with you.
17:00 - Gym. I workout 4/5 times a week, either push/pull/legs or uppelower body. 60 minutes max. Hardly any rest in between sets and exercises. I don't recommend that you do what I do. I am just unable to 'rest' in between sets and exercises. I have way to much energy and things I want to do. I eat in a calorie surplus so overtraining does not exist for me either. Find what works for you.
18-30 - Dinner. I eat about 3 times a day. I hate eating and fast for 16 hours mostly (from 20:00 PM to 12:00 PM). I eat clean, with the occasional treat to create mental balance. I mostly eat salmon, tilapia, pasta, spinach, and more lean stuff.
19:30 - Yoga (Asanas). Depending on how I feel, this can be done in a couple of minutes. I focus on body parts that need attention.
20:00 - 21:30 - Reading, catching up with friends and chilling a bit.
21:30 - Another round of meditation, with the occasional breathwork to go with it. I make sure I sleep around 22:00 PM to be ready for the next morning and do it all over again.
As you can see, I am kind of living a 'Monk Mode' way of life at the moment. I am still young (24) and I want to make sure to use my time wisely and constructive. Again, don't do what I do but find out what works for you. All this seems like a hard life, but I make sure to have fun as well. I see friends and family in the weekend and sometimes hit it up with a girl. I love this way of life guys and I hope you can take away some things from my way of living. To be honest, a lot of us is expected the coming years. Covid-19 is changing the world along with Artificial Intelligence and existential threats like climate change. Us men need to be disciplined, focused and strong, now more than ever.
Look at the cycle below. We all know at what phase we are right now, so we also know where to go from here.
Last but not least; books and videos that have changed my life for the better;
- Bliss of the celibate (Julian Lee);
- The power of now (Eckhart Tolle);
- The way of the superior man (David Deida);
- The daily Stoic (Ryan Holiday);
- Think like a monk (Jay Shetty);
- Think and grow rich (Napoleon Hill);
- Outwitting the devil (Napoleon Hill);
- Be here now (Ram Dass);
- The biography of Steve Jobs;
- The autobiography of a Yogi;
- Sapiens (Yuval Noah Harari);
- 21 lessons for the 21st century (Yuval Noah Harari);
- Homo Deus (Yuval Noah Harari);
- Stillness is the key (Ryan Holiday);
I try to read 1 book per week, so there are loads I can share, but these will be most important for now.
Videos and inspirational People:
- Videos of David Goggins;
- Videos of Jocko Willink;
- Videos of Ram Dass;
- Videos of Dwayne The Rock Johnson;
- Podcasts by Joe rogan.