Hacked 55+ Best Free VST Plugins in 2020 (With Download Links
It is not qualified under July VB. 2020 the Finally Famous album; Big Sean quot; Finally Famous Vol. Rick Ross and Pusha T - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled. We deliver ArtCAM Pro full cracked ready for download with in the crack folder or with or keys activations if available on crack folder. Our NFL Nation reporters bring us the keys to every game, a bold prediction for each matchup and final score picks.
Big Sean - Detroit vs. Everybody - Reviews - Album of The Year
Momhes: big sean finally famous the album click this. CoderDojos are free, creative coding clubs in community spaces for young people aged 7–17. Lyrics for Keys by Big Sean feat. It was originally released on December 22, as a promotional single then later sent to rhythmic radio as the second official single from his fourth studio album, I Decided ().
|1||IObit Driver Booster Pro 18.104.22.168 Key With Full Crack||56%|
|2||Byron's Music: Big Sean - Finally Famous (Deluxe Edition||28%|
|3||BBC Radio 4 - Desert Island Discs - Episode guide||82%|
|4||Best Albums of September 2020: Alicia Keys, Neil Young||71%|
|5||Watch DJ Khaled's 'Jealous' Video featuring Chris Brown||2%|
|6||Hipgnosis Acquires Catalog of Jay-Z, Kanye West||29%|
|7||Bloodstained: RotN 100% Map & Secret Rooms Guide||1%|
|8||Sean's Scratch 2.0 and Scratch 1.4 Examples Arcade||9%|
- Waptrick - Free Games
- [DOWNLOAD MP3] Freddie Gibbs – 4 Thangs ft. Big Sean & Hit
- The 10 Most Important Saxophone Models and Their Players
- Download Music and Videos Hip-Hop, Rap and Rnb
- Fork Defense Strategies in DeFi
- Free Big Sean ringtones
[HipHop R&B] Drake x Alicia Keys x Big Sean Type Beat
If you have one or more lyrics for Big Sean, and you want them to be online, feel free to submit them to us. Big Sean submitted on 09/30/2020. Some are known to link to malicious ads, at least incidentally. Facebook gives people the power to share. On a discussion list I'm on, a few people were trying to compile a list of 100 bands they've seen live.
- 100 Keys (feat. Rick Ross & Pusha T) - Big Sean
- Pictured: Big Sean and Elton John
- Windows 7 Ultimate & Basic SP1 Activation Keys
- Big Sean Compares His Career Sacrifices To Kanye West: "He
- How to do a clean installation of Windows 10
Juno Download: dance music & EDM on MP3 WAV FLAC AIFF & ALAC
An audio of every song is available to stream by clicking on the audio link. 100 keys big sean link. For that reason, we want to make a few suggestions of great books that you can read in the evenings when the market is closed! He is widely regarded as one of the most influential hip-hop artists in history, and often cited as one of the greatest rappers of all time.
Activity code the Pirate Bay - Download movies, music, games and software
Valve gives further explanation on Sean J's comment. Learn a unique way to design, price, and map out your offer so that your prospect would be foolish not to buy it. Limit the number of daily cruise ship visitors at 1, 500. Big Sean Reveals Album Art For "Finally Famous" Deluxe.
Activation code superannuation cash surprise for 700, 000 Australians
Get exclusive access to the latest stories, photos, and video as only TMZ can. Top Ten Tuesday - Big Sean ([HOST]heads) Please post a link with your song. Rick Ross & Pusha T] [Explicit] by Big Sean on Amazon Music. Rick Ross & Pusha T) 04 Guap; 05 Beware (feat.
Download Eminem Beats You Will Love
Stream Tracks and Playlists from HARDWELL on your desktop or mobile device. Waptrick E-books E-books, magazines, comics in pdf format. Rick Ross & Big Sean) Artist Big Sean; Album Still Ya Pusha; Licensed to YouTube by UMG (on behalf of Nyc haze entertainment); LatinAutor - SonyATV, CMRRA. Sean Anderson, ComposerLyricist - Jaycen Joshua, Mixer, StudioPersonnel - Rob Kinelski, Recording Engineer, StudioPersonnel - Matthew Samuels, ComposerLyricist - Mike Riley, Recording Engineer, StudioPersonnel - Boi 1da, Producer - Big Sean, MainArtist - Laurence Naber, Asst.
- BIG SEAN - #IDFWU VOL 1 - DJ Clint
- Fire (Big Sean song)
- Ultimate Guide to Scrapebox SEO and Link Building
- Steam Community: : Guide: : A complete guide to Anodyne's 100%
- ALBUM: Big Sean – Detroit vs. Everybody - Hiphop Life
- Cracked.com - America's Only Humor Site
- ProSettings.net - The Best Settings and Setups in Esports
- Rick Ross & Maybach Music
- Sean Erikson - Trading with Selenes Chariot
- Top 10 Most Popular Torrent Sites of 2020 * Best of
Key girl Loses Bikini Bottom in Waterfall Pool
The top 100 songs of the decade - Crack Magazine. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Big Sean lyrics. Discover our guide to the greatest gear from the year. Big Sean's "Finally Famous".
List of Billboard Hot 100 number ones of 2020
Find link is a tool written by Edward Betts. Action, Casual, Strategy, Arcade. You're not following anyone yet! See All Top 100: Global Apple Music Top 100: USA Apple Music Top 100: UK Apple Music Radio Episodes.
Patch 100 KEYS Lyrics - BIG SEAN
New Video: Freddie Gibbs Ft. Hit-Boy, Big Sean "4 Thangs visit this site. Keys was composing songs by age 12 and was signed at 15 years old by Columbia [HOST] disputes with the label, she signed with Arista Records, and later released her debut album, Songs in.
"Law Bombing" -12 Ways Utah Attorneys ARE Legally and Secretly Taking Advantage of Unsuspecting Americans And Pocketing Millions Off Them. (Part 1 of 2)
- Joseph Goebbels, Propaganda Minister For Adolf Hitler. Hitler was once endorsed by Utah's Mormon owned "Deseret News." (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
*FOR UTAH'S 6,500 ATTORNEYS, ELECTED POLITICIANS, APPOINTED LAWMAKERS, LAW SCHOOL PROFESSORS, LAW SCHOOL DEANS AND LAW SCHOOL STUDENTS, if you're looking for the link about "How To Law Bomb" you can find it "HERE" . If you want to skip the "Utah" context of all this and just quickly learn the 12 ways to "Law Bomb" as quick as you can, just scroll down a few paragraphs and you will see them.
*I compiled these 12 insidious deceptions about Utah's deceptive legal workings over a period of about 3.5 years. It started by accident then led to closely at how and why every year thousands of innocent people are lined up and extorted out of tens of thousands of dollars by Utah attorneys. As mountains of deception at the Utah Supreme Court and across all State levels were discovered, I realized why the "State of Utah" will stop at nothing to keep this a secret. Because this is in "Mormon" controlled Utah, cultural links to "Mormonism" that contradict themselves with the ecclesiastical links of Mormonism also began to present themselves. That was even more disturbing. It also revealed how all this is happening in different ways in up to 32 other US States and Washington DC. This is jeopardizing the lives and livelihood of 250 million innocent Americans more in the remaining 18 other states are being targeted everyday. For the list of current States this is happening in see here, scroll down to "In the United States" then "Mandatory, Integrated or Unified"
In Utah, Mormonism attracts generations of people who are strong willed, creative and giving. Being a "cultural" follower of Mormonism can be attractive at times in at least 5 ways: There's regular reunions, plenty of helping hands, baked-goods constantly at your fingertips, edge-of-your-seat "Book of Mormon" tales regularly filling the air and BYU football's (mostly) clean living . However, being an "ecclesiastical" follower of Mormonism today can bring dozens of challenges: These include the volumes of purposely hidden history that continue to be revealed; the vaults of secret financial facts that continue to be uncovered; the truth that exclusive, secret, covenant implying new personal names assigned to followers in private, initiation temple ceremonies actually follow an identical daily name schedule in 130 buildings around the globe; the scandals of double-standard political corruption becoming more and more prevalent; the conspiracy of generations of nepotism among Mormonism's 15 key leadership roles being exposed; the many critical similarities in the "Book of Mormon" to 6 publications that came well before it was first published in 1830; the "Hitler Endorsement" and more is all getting harder and harder to ignore. Especially because of the unique demands Mormonism places on victims of it's selectively shared history.
Over the past few years, this irreconcilable hodgepodge contributed to me discovering and eventually revealing the original perspective that Mormonism is actually a colonial deception catalyzed in the early 1800's by a well-known but secretive faction as a last ditch effort to save the failing, westerly landlocked, Freemasonry supported, 13 US settlements (1) (2) (3)). The faction was clearly led by a wealthy, well-connected, dynamic, controlling, violent, zealously patriotic, honored war-veteran named Martin Harris. In no uncertain terms, this all shows that amid this hodgepodge, in no small way, Mormonism has absolutely nepotistically grown into a $150 billion dollar, patriotically-enabled corporation allowed to masquerade as the globe's "only true religion".
This cultural grooming nearly 200 years in the making allows Mormonism to naturally keep it's dirty ecclesiastical private parts hidden behind it's cultural thrills. With a deception of this magnitude quietly headquartered in the High Mountain West and completely ignored in the mania of mainstream media it is to be expected that hidden valleys filled with turbulent rivers of deception would also go undetected for decades.
This includes Utah harboring the worst rates in the USA for child sexual abuse, teen suicide (yes teen suicide happens), adult suicide, prescription drug abuse, financial fraud, bankruptcy and State Government fraud.
By now, it should be no surprise to you that Utah is also hiding decades of insidious legal deception that allows well connected attorneys by the thousands to incredulously target its population of 3.2 million (which I'm revealing here).
For me, trying to reconcile this hodgepodge so followers and victims can see their own version of the "bigger picture" has been an intriguing challenge that has lasted decades. (Some followers believe that they are destined to rise up and again save the USA). It was in this pursuit that the dark strings of Utah's deceptive legal workings also began to be revealed. This includes the secret that Utah's most controversial, senior judge (Faust) is a follower of Mormonism and the son of a late man who was also a Utah attorney, a veteran and who for decades held one of the 15 highest ranking roles within $150 billion Mormonism. As is normal in Utah this Mormon judge was put into place by the Mormon Governor. Another secret is that a man who currently holds one of $150 billion Mormonism's 3 highest ranking roles was also a member of the 5 member Utah Supreme Court when all this legal deception was well under way back in the1980's. This is Dallin H. Oaks. Oaks is also the former president of BYU (home of Utah's J.Reuben Clark Law School) and a direct decedent of the well connected, colonial Nathan Harris family of the early 1800's. Nathan Harris was Martin Harris' father. In Utah, the governor also selects the 5 Supreme Court members.
As one dark string after another was discovered, the number of victims year after year was daunting. In the thousands. This was especially concerning because these victims became victims under the ecclesiastical "All Seeing Eye" of Mormonism's principal tri-diety "God the Father", "Jesus The Christ" and "The Holy Ghost". This also happened under Mormonism's claim of being the "Only True Church On The Earth Today" under that exclusive diety. As such, this organization also culturally and ecclesiastically led by that deity's chosen, but secretly related 15 men who embrace Mormonism's selective history and the many ideals claimed to be unique to Mormonism. This ideals include "The Glory Of God Is Intelligence". I'll let you determine for yourself how all that reconciles with these mountains, valleys and rivers of deception. There's plenty of links for you to explore after you discover the 12 ways thousands of attorneys are allowed to "Law Bomb" Utahans and extort fortunes from each victim.
So you know, for nearly 1.5 years I've tried to share the accumulation of these 12 secret ways and the deceptive systems that allow them. The Utah offices of the Governor (Gary Herbert/Spencer Cox) the Lieutenant Governor (Spencer Cox), the Attorney General (Sean Reyes), the Supreme Court members, the Judicial Conduct Commission, other critical State offices as well as the offices of several of the most critical leaders of Mormonism but the individuals responsible for all these culturally critical roles continue to look the other way. You can probably see by now how in Utah's limited culture it also goes without saying that all the critical roles of all these offices are held by individuals who count themselves among the highest levels of secretive membership within Mormonism. Their motivations, for doing what they do are as vast as the countless white quartz monzonite or red sandstone canyons of Utah's wide ranging elevations. Until now, no one has talked about how "the inmates are running the asylum" or what I call "Law Bombing".
In pursuing solutions for all this (and I see many) I shared that this vast legal deception secretly began decades ago when lawmakers (who were also State licensed attorneys), didn't want the public to be able to question what amounts they demanded from people after they got them to sign a contract. I shared that in order to accomplish this deception, they cleverly created a private corporation to pose as a "State" organization, gave it a deceptive name, (today that name is still "Utah State Bar"), forced everyone from the media to the law schools at the Mormon owned "Brigham Young University" (J. Reuben Clark Law School) and the Mormon controlled "University of Utah" (SJ Quinney Law School with the James E. Faust library) to refer to the deceptive, private corporation as "THE UTAH STATE BAR" and even secretly allowed it to be funded by the same attorneys it would provide the illusion of supervision for. I shared how today in Utah this deception provides the illusion of supervision for more than 6,500 State licensed attorneys. I shared how this deception allows generational layers of collusion, corruption, greed, impunity, countless tragedies committed by State licensed attorneys and the fortunes gained from each victim without conscience or consequence. I shared proof. I named names.
I shared how this decades old deception contributes to why time consuming complaints about Utah's 6,500 self-supervised attorneys are directed to the deceptive private corporation known as "THE UTAH STATE BAR" then intentionally delayed for months by handpicked staffers before being dead-ended in an incredulous manner with the only course of action recommended being to hire another Utah State licensed attorney to sue the original one. A process that has also been demonstrated to take 2-3 years with tens of thousands of dollars more in falsely inflated legal fees yet still end with the Utah Supreme Court turning a blind eye years later.
I shared how any appearance of any "Code of Ethics" or "Oath" taught by Utah's law schools or purported to be enforced by "THE UTAH STATE BAR" is just more self-serving illusion by and for State licensed attorneys.
I shared how this unconscionable deception means that for the thousands of victims every year, there is no official State funded "911" for the victims to call and report their attorneys crimes against them to and the attorneys know this.
I shared how innocent people suddenly finding themselves involved in divorce, custody, collection or eviction matters are the prime grooming ground for Utah's attorneys. I shared how Utah's judges play along because they were once attorneys too and had the same thing done for them.
I shared how 32 other States and Washington D.C. secretly allow deceptive private corporations to also pose as "State Bar" associations to provide the illusion of supervision for their attorneys too:
I shared these 12 ways Utah's State licensed attorneys are allowed to target innocent people and extort a fortune from each victim:
- Self-supervised attorneys are not required to give any upfront disclosures to victims disguised as potential clients. This means they are allowed to groom their victims with propaganda and false information to intentionally drag the clients case on for years so they can bill their client tens of thousands of dollars more than they originally could have if they had simply resolved the simple matter. (By comparison licensed real estate agents and other licensed professionals under State supervision are required to present several pages of disclosures up-front to a prospective client before a client ever agrees to pay anything).
- Self-supervised attorneys are allowed to secretly collude together in made-up, back-and-forth, falsely extended filings limited only to their creativity. Many times the filings also involve colluding mediators, custody evaluators, paralegals, judges and the courthouse so everyone can secretly get paid thousands at the victims expense for the falsely extended time period. This period is easily 2-3 years for even the simplest of filings.
- Self-supervised attorneys can exploit hundreds of thousands of dollars from a single victim by specifically targeting victims who are homeowners and have equity in the home. This is why many attorneys casually ask a victim disguised as a potential client, "Do you own your home? Is it paid off?" They collect on this fortune by using these secret tactics to artificially inflate the victim homeowner's legal bills then they use the court's dark strings to force the sale of the home. They are allowed to do this against their own clients! I have uncovered how an attorney in Utah does this and I can name at least 30 victims I have uncovered. Even more alarming is that "The Utah Supreme Court" has been aware of him doing this for years but continues to look the other way even though the number of victims continues to pile up. If you're wondering "how" this is happening you may want to read the Utah specific version of these notes sometime.)
- Self-supervised attorneys are allowed to demand thousands of dollars in upfront fees from victims disguised as potential clients. They call this a "Retainer Fee". They are allowed to collect these retainer fee's from one victim after another then purposely leave each "client" high and dry. It's normal for several attorneys to do this to the SAME victim at the rate of $2,500 each! I can prove this happens ALOT in Utah, dozens of attorneys who do this and that it also goes overlooked!
- Self-supervised attorneys are allowed to indirectly contribute to rape and violent crimes against vulnerable people by purposely misinforming victims disguised as potential clients about the cost of "protective orders". They can demand $5,000, $10,000 or more for a protective order that might save a life even though the victim can do it online for free in a matter of minutes. This is happening because there is nothing requiring self-supervised attorneys to inform victims disguised as potential clients that protective orders can be requested online instead (in many states) or that the attorney can fill out a template for one in a matter of minutes.
- Self-supervised attorneys are allowed to pose as "collection agents". This means they can have their own telemarketers call random "businesses" and any past or present customer the "business" targets or claims the customer owes them any amount of money, the attorney can then begin overwhelming the customer with peculiar courthouse protocols and paperwork. In the process, the attorney can demand thousands of additional dollars from the targeted customer to pay for the attorneys self-appointed "services". Even in cases when a credit card company has thoroughly investigated a matter and issued a refund to a customer based on the "businesses" crooked activities, the attorney can still falsely claim the customer still owes the crooked business and can perpetuate the false case for thousands of dollars more against the customer. To get the customer to bend to the self-supervised attorneys will, the attorney is allowed to freely hijack the customer's FICO credit report by filing false amounts owed with credit reporting agencies. Because this FICO sabatoge undermines the customer's critical opportunities to purchase a home, a car and could result in lost career opportunities with lifelong consequences, many customers just pay the self-attorneys false demands. Because "collection" attorneys generate so many profitable cases for the self-supervised courthouses (and judges) it's normal for the courthouses and judges to side with the collection attorney without ever hearing the customers explanation of what the "business" really did to them. It's not uncommon to go to a courthouse on certain "collection case" days week after week and see lines of people waiting hours upon hours to see the same judge and who are all targeted by the same "collection attorney".
- Self-supervised attorneys, judges, mediators, custody evaluators, etc... are allowed to abuse alcohol, pills, drugs, without any supervision. This all means that if a self-supervised attorney has a $10,000 a month cocaine habit, he/she can pay for it by simply adding $10000 to random clients bill and there's no State funded, State supervised office the client can report it to. Once a victims signs a "contract" and become a "client" in these 32 states where "self supervised" attorneys are deceptively allowed, there is literally nothing the client can do about disputing any amount of money the attorney demands from them regardless of how much it is other than beginning another 2-3 year journey by hiring another self-supervised attorney to sue the original "self-supervised attorney in the unsupervised courthouses. One Utah victim tried this and it cost another $80,000 that was also deceptively disguised by the Utah Supreme Court in secret dealings with the two attorneys involved.
- In Utah the "Administrative Office of the Court" deceptively sets scheduling and other purposely confusing courthouse protocols. To continue the favoring of self-supervised attorneys and judges, this deceitful office secretly sees to it that as many hearings as possible are scheduled at the same time. This is so self-supervised attorneys can all show up at the same time and bill multiple client's hundreds of dollars an hour for the same "wait time". This happens while other usable courtrooms purposely sit vacant. This self created bottleneck is also used as another excuse for attorneys to extend simple cases for years. The Utah "Administrative Office of the Court" also creates protocols that don't require attorneys to provide proof that they actually delivered critical documents to a respondent in a case. The attorneys simply check a box "claiming" they did. This is one way to gain a colluding judges ear as well as being another way to artificially extend a case by several months.
- Because of this self-created bottleneck, self-supervised judges secretly control what attorneys get to collect millions of dollars in artificially inflated "fees". They deceptively do this by allowing the self-supervised attorneys they favor to wait the longest during those purposely bottle necked hearings. Utah's corrupt Judges favor hundreds of attorneys more than others for a wide range of reasons. This may be because they went to BYU, because they are in the same Mormon congregation or because they are distant Mormon relatives. (If you're an attorney in Utah and you want to make this work for you, but you want to make sure your efforts are fruitful, I can provide clear evidence of a judge who colludes with attorneys and makes up false procedures on the fly!)
- If you thought stealing an entire home for an easy fortune was creative, check this out! Self-supervised, self-righteous attorneys are allowed to silently and purposely cause enough pain, suffering, confusion, anguish and insurmountable debt for a "client" that the client eventually gives up entirely and commits suicide or murder suicide. If the self-supervised attorneys can get a "client" to do this they can secretly collect on the false fortune of falsely inflated legal fees BUT then secretly add tens of thousands of dollars more to it (after their client dies) and no one can question them (especially the victims old parents or young children). This insidious tactic contributes to why Utah maintains one of the worst rates of suicide in the Nation year after year. You don't have to look far where a suicide or murdesuicide involved someone who had a recent or prolonged encounter with a self-supervised, self-righteous Utah attorney. "Third house, fourth house, lake house, boat house, garages full of cars, diamonds and gold". Attorneys deserve it all at any expense to their communities and innocent people's lives. After all as an attorney you had to put up with being the teacher's pet, waking up at 10 am to make it to "law class" and pass the ever critical "Bar Exam". (Bar Exam now waived by Utah). Say it with me! (For Utah specific statistics see the Utah link).
- In addition to elected politicians and appointed officials, the FBI, The FTC and the US Attorney's Office have demonstrated in no uncertain way that they too will continue to look the other way when it comes to these tactics. To make it easy for these organizations to do this, it's common for self-supervised attorneys to register a different business name to operate under every few years. That way if someone dares file a complaint against an "Ambassador of the Law", these organizations file it under a different business name and never let too many complaints pile up under the same business name. Hush-Hush Kabush.
- "Grey Rocking" yo! "Grey Rocking" is a therapeutic perspective commonly shared by counselors with victims of targeted emotional abuse. This approach encourages the victim to temporarily behave like a "grey rock" when the emotional abuser attempts to provoke them. There are many resources online about this. In an ever-creative twist of appropriation, self-supervised attorneys have actually hijacked this too and use it as a method to abuse their victims disguised as clients. This is why it's normal for victim's disguised as clients to only receive emails from their "attorney" demanding more money even though the attorney has ignored critical emails week after week.
The insidious actions of a growing list of self-supervised attorneys, at least one colluding judge, elected officials and others contributed to these 12 tactics being discovered and compiled over the past three years. This list includes but is not limited to self-supervised attorneys Jay Barney (collection), Kara Barton (family law), Marco Brown (protective orders/family law), Steve Christensen (family law), Nicholas Gottweld (family law), Patricia Latulippe (family law), David Maddox (family law) Karen O'Brien (family law), Richard Plehn (family law), Velvet Poston (mediator), Spencer Ricks (family law), Allison Satterlee (family law) and Virginia Sudbury (family law) as well as Judge Robert Faust (son of the late SJ Quinney Law Library namesake and former living Apostle of the biblical Jesus Christ James E. Faust), recently retired Utah State Courts Director Richard Schwermer, Governor Gary R. Herbert, Lieutenant Governor Spencer Cox (Governor Elect), Attorney General Sean Reyes (AG Elect), the Utah Supreme Court, former BYU President and former member of the Utah Supreme Court Dallin H. Oaks, the Utah Judicial Conduct Commission, The Utah Administrative Office of the Courts, the deceptively named private corporation "Utah State Bar" and many more names to come.
While thousands of attorneys are banking millions a year of their neighbors, friends and victims disguised as "clients" with these 12 tactics, allowing "State Bar Associations" to deceptively pose as a "State funded" office for so many decades has created a limitless line of victims (living and dead). This in turn creates a hidden, limitless problem for these 32 states and Washington D.C. For example, in Utah, this is because for the past several decades other legitimate State funded offices have also issued state licenses for State licensees in other professions but those State funded offices also engage in the actual, active supervision of those State licensees. (This includes more than 40,000 State licensees like real estate agents, mortgage agents and insurance agents). However, as you have now discovered, this type of State licensing AND State supervision has secretly not been the case for Utah's 6,500 attorneys. As you now know, only the illusion of State supervision has prevailed.
By supervising the education and testing of real estate agents, mortgage agents, insurance agents and attorneys, issuing State licenses to them, openly engaging in the supervision of real estate agents, mortgage agents and insurance agents while secretly only providing the illusion of supervision for Utah attorneys, the State of Utah has simultaneously created and broken a critical fiduciary duty to it's past and present population. Because of this deceptive, hidden, double-standard resulting in this fiduciary duty being simultaneously created, perpetuated and broken for decades, the State of Utah is on the hook to it's past and present population for several decades of immeasurable tragedy, loss of life and limitless financial devastation committed by Utah's self-supervised attorneys. This immeasurable, irreconcilable cost for the State of Utah contributes to why personnel within critical offices of the State of Utah will continue to stop at nothing to keep it hidden at all costs. This includes past, present and future Governors, Attorney's General and members of the Utah Supreme Court, the Utah Judiciary, the Utah Judicial Conduct Commission, the Utah Administrative Office of the Court, the private corporation deceptively allowed to be known as "Utah State Bar" as well as the Utah offices of the FBI, FTC and the US Attorney's Office and the famous billionaire Utah Mormon connected benefactor families the Eccles, Huntsman's and Miller's who over the years have donated hundreds of millions of dollars to the Utah institutions and politicians that directly and/or indirectly continue to perpetuate this critical deception.
"They tried to bury us but they didn't know we were seeds".
This however is just the beginning...
Link to Part 2.
Subreddit Stats: Nerf top posts from 2019-09-25 to 2020-09-23 14:05 PDT
|Rate (per day)||2.75||114.26|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 54046 points, 97 submissions: Hotkoin
- Bonk! (1369 points, 112 comments)
- Mind games (1141 points, 76 comments)
- Revolving mags, suggested by u/Knight-of-Mirrors (901 points, 65 comments)
- When dump pouches are too "unrefined" for your tastes (901 points, 73 comments)
- Spin to win (865 points, 52 comments)
- A request for a double barrel shotgun (857 points, 82 comments)
- Topping-off hole (805 points, 47 comments)
- Boltcutter (760 points, 63 comments)
- Halt, you have violated the law! (752 points, 71 comments)
- Super compact pistol time (746 points, 67 comments)
- 11815 points, 21 submissions: LaserGadgets
- NERF BFG prime and fire demo! You guys asked for it, found a converter that works for Reddit MOVS so here we go :) (1094 points, 70 comments)
- Finished BFG Nerf Triple Roughcut. All prime at once, fire at once. Cant believe HOW at once actually. One of the pics shows the new trigger and priming knob. Added some lights and hoses, for the visual effect. (1037 points, 152 comments)
- DOOM BFG ! Last teaser pic before paint, because the body work is FINALLY done. Next step, colors :> (915 points, 144 comments)
- Ever LEVER-ACTIONED a Hammershot? Well I did :> (748 points, 112 comments)
- First Nerf P90? At least the first Rival P90 :> no printed parts, handmade. (636 points, 77 comments)
- Who said "Never mod a Revonix"? My Borderlands 3 Maliwan Blaster! (633 points, 60 comments)
- Most unusual Bullpup I've seen so far. Metal parts added, no printing involved. Borderlands 3 DAHL SMG! Opinions? (614 points, 81 comments)
- Rebelle Longstrike Mod...custom blaster on custom stand! The rebelliator... (566 points, 71 comments)
- Nerf HYPERION SMG conversion. Former Apollo, still functional. Plus TONS of metal, paint and tears. (562 points, 49 comments)
- Since we have so many Destiny fans: My Hopscotch Pilgrum with homemade Dot Sight ! (533 points, 108 comments)
- 7456 points, 14 submissions: ValourLionheart
- P-Chan! (861 points, 130 comments)
- Sometimes you just wanna build an Elite DMR (842 points, 61 comments)
- Wanted to get a nice shot of her before sending her off to Washington. (591 points, 51 comments)
- Love when a fade comes out nice (589 points, 44 comments)
- Don't mind me, just another Shotty Boi (571 points, 41 comments)
- Nothing crazy, but the depth I added with paint came out pretty good (543 points, 18 comments)
- Finally found a direction for the paint on this after it sat for so long with just tape on it. (540 points, 43 comments)
- Atari Lynx, pending the shroud pieces (494 points, 43 comments)
- Pretty serviceable as a pistol. Still gonna use my SPAMF more though (469 points, 40 comments)
- I love UV change filament. Looks fairly plain indoors and then BOOM! (433 points, 29 comments)
- 6227 points, 11 submissions: fehdster85
- You guys just let me know when you are tired of seeing all these blasters as Phantom Corps (1134 points, 116 comments)
- As requested by a fan of my work, here is the Phantom Corps Stryfle. (945 points, 96 comments)
- This is my Knockout... There are many like it, but this one is mine. (590 points, 94 comments)
- My version of the Saturn stock extension. (553 points, 25 comments)
- Phantom corps and foregrips! That's my goal for all of my primaries! (522 points, 37 comments)
- I give you the P.va (499 points, 16 comments)
- OK.... Now I'm done with my charger (489 points, 33 comments)
- Trying to make this blaster worth the money. Extended stock that holds a full reload. Next up is making the fake launcher shoot mega darts (477 points, 30 comments)
- My first mod. Big and beefy, the Heretheus! (353 points, 57 comments)
- Finished up some additions to the CrazyTrain. Kinda creepy, but I like seeing Thomas staring back at me 🤣 (342 points, 17 comments)
- 5881 points, 14 submissions: SirScorp
- Covered D-Drum for my Longshot (566 points, 32 comments)
- A Longshot a day keeps Corona at bay... or at least my mood^ - Day 1 (502 points, 27 comments)
- A Longshot a day keeps Corona at bay... or at least my mood ^ ^ - Day 9 (493 points, 34 comments)
- A Longshot a day keeps Corona at bay... or at least my mood ^ ^ - Day 7 (463 points, 52 comments)
- A Longshot a day keeps Corona at bay... or at least my mood ^ ^ - Day 2 (440 points, 47 comments)
- A Longshot a day keeps Corona at bay... or at least my mood ^ ^ - Day 11 (430 points, 40 comments)
- "finished" Nerf Bolt-Pistol (429 points, 33 comments)
- A Longshot a day keeps Corona at bay... or at least my mood ^ ^ - Day 10 (387 points, 41 comments)
- A Longshot a day keeps Corona at bay... or at least my mood ^ ^ - Day 12 (385 points, 35 comments)
- A Longshot a day keeps Corona at bay... or at least my mood ^ ^ - Day 3 (384 points, 33 comments)
- 5325 points, 11 submissions: muncle-mods
- Rapidstrike/rotofury integration. Finally got the body painted. Now for detailing !! (660 points, 96 comments)
- More progress on the rapidstrike/rotofury integration. Sorry for such a delay, but works been crazy lately. (614 points, 59 comments)
- My “RapidRhino. Finished paint job and internals. LEDs all wired to switch. Voltmeter comes on when rev trigger is pulled. Now I need to paint up the 2 drum mags. (591 points, 74 comments)
- Finally finished the internals on the Vulcan integration. More photos on Imgur. https://imgur.com/gallery/r4slgXq (557 points, 38 comments)
- It’s finally finished. My “RapidRhino “ build. 2s powered, honey badger pusher motor, 3 position extendable stock, LEDs powered by 9 v battery, custom paint,oscillating barrels. Lots of time and attention to details on this one. (494 points, 34 comments)
- Nemesis mini gun integration all put back together. Just need to finish paint details. I’ll post an album in Imgur of complete work in progress (463 points, 25 comments)
- My latest integration. Figured I would post it in here as well. More pics in comments. Vulcan/firefly/dualshot/rapidstrike (455 points, 26 comments)
- Another mag fed Vulcan integration. Let me know what you think. Almost completed paint job and ready to reassemble. (430 points, 26 comments)
- More progress on the rapidstrike/rotofury integration. Just need to fit in a magwell and then I’ll start the body work. (399 points, 71 comments)
- Finished my latest commission. Halo inspired MA5 assault rifle (358 points, 39 comments)
- 5324 points, 12 submissions: MonkeytronCollective
- Prop for display and cosplay only. My version of the Blade runner pistol made from an Xshot water pistol. Woodgrain hydrodip on the handle and LEDs inside. For my personal sci fi blaster collection. (778 points, 44 comments)
- Started a new project today. Been wanting to build a pulse rifle ever since I started nefing but reckon I could do it justice now. (550 points, 33 comments)
- Nice crisp lines. (512 points, 25 comments)
- Just finished my new EVA foam Shield build. (432 points, 16 comments)
- All three of my recent xshot orbits together. (422 points, 29 comments)
- Finished my Death Trooper Cosplay build. Extended barrel, vortex scope, raider stock, heat scorch on the barrel and finished with 2K lacquer. Stock internals and still fully functional with the lights and sounds. (418 points, 22 comments)
- I was asked to make some rainbow mags for a 2nd Degree burn build by @sewwes12 pretty happy with them 🌈 🌈 (412 points, 30 comments)
- Dedicated my latest build to my favourite drink 😀 (409 points, 57 comments)
- Work in progress pic of my Death Trooper blaster, pretty happy with heat scorched effect. (394 points, 20 comments)
- ALIENS themed xshot orbit. (359 points, 27 comments)
- 4831 points, 9 submissions: UtterTravesty
- Rival Charger MXX-1200 and Rival Takedown XX-800: internal mag bull pub flywheeler and pump action blasters (714 points, 185 comments)
- First photos of new ULTRA SEVEN: mag fed ULTRA bolt action springer (601 points, 114 comments)
- Nerf Foam Ammo Family Tree Key: Pixel Art! (599 points, 84 comments)
- nerf_ukraine shares our first look at the Nerf Fortnite IR blaster: semi auto flywheel infantry rifle (589 points, 103 comments)
- You've already beat it to death. Its time to bury the horse for crying out loud (578 points, 58 comments)
- Newest look at Elite 2.0 Shockwave: Surgefire successor (564 points, 94 comments)
- Nerf ULTRA Sonic Screamers Walmart listing (521 points, 110 comments)
- Another look at the Mako RC-6: Alpha Strike Eagle Ops Pack (351 points, 64 comments)
- New Nerf ULTRA DORADO blaster: 6 dart revolver carbine (TWO reshell) (314 points, 63 comments)
- 4728 points, 9 submissions: piggyjj
- EVA 01 themed loadout at a local game today (808 points, 37 comments)
- P90 variant of Bulwark (806 points, 78 comments)
- DevilZ Concept Pistol (595 points, 34 comments)
- EVA 01 themed blasters (526 points, 36 comments)
- Flypoint (EVA 01) (482 points, 27 comments)
- Grass Snake v2 BETA (443 points, 35 comments)
- Evangelion themed kriss vector design by heathpants (423 points, 56 comments)
- Gryphon w battery thumbhole stock (333 points, 22 comments)
- EVA-01 (not)finished load out (312 points, 24 comments)
- 4697 points, 10 submissions: chills32
- Talon half dart drum mag, holds 25, takes a drum spring, glue or screw. (729 points, 89 comments)
- MK18 Assault Pistol. Twist on barrels or Break Action add on for shells. Introducing 'Clubhouse' Nerf (559 points, 61 comments)
- Meaker MK17 "Huntsman" edition. K25, PVC barrel variant, long rail, eze scar. Hits 190s. (538 points, 46 comments)
- Freedom blasters Combat Rifle. Solenoid fed, dual stage (FTW w/HBs(horizontal) to Daybreak w/Valks(vertical)). 3s. Shooting shorts at 150fps so straight it's scary. Feather that 3 shot burst though! (479 points, 49 comments)
- Clubhouse Nerf: FLAK. Talon variant. 210fps. Priming with thumb. Not using standard nylon bands. (462 points, 30 comments)
- Meaker MK17: "Woodsman Elite" edition (437 points, 38 comments)
- A Longshot today makes me smile....Optimus Prime was jealous (401 points, 39 comments)
- Clubhouse Nerf: Mkp15; Meaker Arms gear box driven, full auto, mag in grip, full size wheels (393 points, 34 comments)
- SPAMF "Timber edition" (350 points, 34 comments)
- Pistol springers, quarantine musings, gathered in groups of 8 sorry l. (349 points, 62 comments)
- 4044 points, 7 submissions: bensheep
- Elite 2.0 Commander (762 points, 109 comments)
- Dartzone Nexus Pro found in Walmart by @specialblasterservice. Found in Florida. (631 points, 148 comments)
- Nerf Shellstrike DS-6 (609 points, 143 comments)
- The Ultra Two (573 points, 178 comments)
- Elite 2.0 Volt SD-1 and Turbine CS-18. PC to Kang Chae Woo HK Nerf on Facebook (519 points, 114 comments)
- Official photos of Ultra 4 and 5. Ultra 5 appears to have a muzzle that was not seen before. (513 points, 66 comments)
- Nerf Rival Saturn PC: NERF HK Fans on FB (437 points, 100 comments)
- 3835 points, 8 submissions: sweepyP
- Stryfle MK4 kit. Files ready for download. (676 points, 102 comments)
- Kronos + krakens + infernos + solenoid pusher = The Kronomax (570 points, 100 comments)
- Painted perses (539 points, 83 comments)
- Another long Rayven (525 points, 52 comments)
- My Tan Perses (519 points, 77 comments)
- Finally got my hands on a Nexus Pro (350 points, 76 comments)
- Another select-fire Vector Stryfe. (340 points, 43 comments)
- Bulwark (316 points, 28 comments)
- 3647 points, 6 submissions: Radioactive52
- 32 shot Hammershot Mod. Yes. 32 individual shots. Video link in comments. (846 points, 128 comments)
- Demolisher Rocket Hammershot mod! Explanation in comments. (791 points, 89 comments)
- Prototype 3 shot Rival Hammershot (646 points, 73 comments)
- Working prototype of my 3 barrel Rival Hammershot. Link to video of firing in comments. (469 points, 39 comments)
- Prototype Mega Hammershots and barrel vs spigot research (448 points, 38 comments)
- Mega Strongarm Mod! (447 points, 39 comments)
- 3630 points, 6 submissions: DrinkFlexSeal
- It’s finally complete (891 points, 86 comments)
- Superdrum Tommy gun (727 points, 39 comments)
- Mediator pump handle mod (654 points, 36 comments)
- Found my old Retaliator, fixed it, and changed the stock (485 points, 45 comments)
- Proceed fire with caution (477 points, 22 comments)
- I finally finished turning my Thunderblast into a FHJ-18 (396 points, 32 comments)
- 3410 points, 7 submissions: Iron_Gopher
- Introducing the Wildcat. A 150+ fps Barricade. Full gallery in comments. (824 points, 88 comments)
- I have always been in the 'vote with your wallet' camp. If you have the means and this platform interests you, get out and vote. Even its a pack of darts, let DZ know how you feel. Green Bay, Wi checking in. (513 points, 69 comments)
- Lets try again... nerf ultra two done up with a rad elite kit, khaos grip, valkyries and worker smoothies hitting 140s. Thanks to everyone for suggestions on fixing it up, the cel shaded look really made it come together for me. (438 points, 39 comments)
- I am in the process of renovating my display pegboards, thought i would take a family photo. Enjoy! (435 points, 36 comments)
- Thought I might throw my hat in the ring for these 'Hush Puppy' type builds. Meet Klutch. (414 points, 43 comments)
- PSA: hammershot triggers make for phenomenal mag releases. (412 points, 28 comments)
- The Soothsayer, a hammershot as maxed out as I could go. (374 points, 49 comments)
- 3365 points, 8 submissions: Pballwiz24
- A Charger Super Soaker Hopper! (595 points, 55 comments)
- Ultra 2 elite conversion complete! (540 points, 43 comments)
- 600 round, dual wield, anyone?? (443 points, 22 comments)
- Quarantine needed a hit of the 90's... (403 points, 23 comments)
- We heard you wanted more shots... (402 points, 58 comments)
- Talon Mag Evader! (337 points, 20 comments)
- a couple of RADtra 2s! (337 points, 29 comments)
- Radpup now available! (308 points, 22 comments)
- UtterTravesty (3955 points, 321 comments)
- Hotkoin (3905 points, 673 comments)
- horusrogue (3409 points, 478 comments)
- LaserGadgets (2525 points, 810 comments)
- YaLikeDadJokes (2449 points, 313 comments)
- chills32 (2012 points, 429 comments)
- flibby404 (1988 points, 209 comments)
- FoamBrick (1645 points, 209 comments)
- Nerf-Boye (1428 points, 229 comments)
- FelixstoweFoamForge (1375 points, 187 comments)
- timkyoung (1345 points, 256 comments)
- Saberwing007 (1255 points, 63 comments)
- Kuli24 (1253 points, 127 comments)
- PotatoFeeder (1097 points, 146 comments)
- Pre-Elite (1063 points, 275 comments)
- Captain-Slug (1051 points, 155 comments)
- Nerf Attack Drone. Amazing fully functional build by Wren at Corridor Digital. by PattonPending (2115 points, 79 comments)
- Video of a campus officer at my university helping me test the custom blaster I showed off a couple days ago by Unlucky1313 (1589 points, 81 comments)
- My finished Onyx Blaster build! (From the game Terraria) by moose_sean (1506 points, 84 comments)
- When the ammo is more expensive than nerf darts by spikeisgod_5489 (1443 points, 45 comments)
- I went into this knowing it was a dumb idea... but I’m pretty sure this is full on Rube Goldberg at this point by Valtarius_the_great (1441 points, 56 comments)
- Bonk! by Hotkoin (1369 points, 112 comments)
- Nerf Strongarm | Fade by polymetrix (1311 points, 68 comments)
- I tried to build a Rapidstrike in Minecraft by YaLikeDadJokes (1294 points, 115 comments)
- This is why Nerf is losing by Hotdog1352 (1223 points, 176 comments)
- Nerf Magnus SPAS12 by Imadethosehitmanguns (1200 points, 48 comments)
- 361 points: Gunner-Leo's comment in Germany got shafted
- 278 points: PaladinJN02's comment in Meet the weeb stryfe.
- 218 points: FoamBrick's comment in i was modding my firestrike, and my mom threw away the plunger tube, cause she thought it was a sex toy. does anyone know where i could find a new one?
- 207 points: qewer3322's comment in Found this shopping for Demolisher missiles
- 202 points: Saberwing007's comment in This is why Nerf is losing
- 188 points: PotatoFeeder's comment in The first shot to begin the Great Office War of 2020
- 174 points: Flingingfoam's comment in What Have I Done
- 174 points: roguellama_420's comment in Rival Charger MXX-1200 and Rival Takedown XX-800: internal mag bull pub flywheeler and pump action blasters
- 167 points: NFC_Incedent's comment in The Ultra Two
- 163 points: random_person132's comment in So, that's the idea I had in mind: a Nerf Molotov. It didn't turn out as well as I expected tho... any suggestions?
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats