SAP Crystal Solutions - Software and service packs downloads
In Crystal Report using Visual Studio 2020, I am trying a to create a formula for the following scenario: x = any number (Fixed number of 8 digits, cant be less or greater) If Length of X is less than 8, pad the required amount of 0's in the front to make its length 8. Eg. See who is accessing your shared files and puzzles are generated in real time. SAP Crystal Report is a BI tool which helps you to build reports from SAP and other non-SAP data sources like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, XML Data Source, Microsoft Excel, etc.
Ransomware Report is a diary of ransomware attacks and malware
Kumpulan Serial Number Software. Features; History . Here we have given a condition to highlight sales revenue values less than 95, 000.
- Crystal Reports Versions List
- Crystal Reports XI 11 all versions serial number and
- How to Hack WiFi (Wireless) Network
- Printing - vb6 print Crystal report without preview and
- SAP Crystal Reports Reviews and Pricing
- Regestration Key Crystal Report v10 - Visual Basic 4 / 5 / 6
- Crystal Report 10 Serial Key
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020 - license - 1 named user
Product Key - CNET Download
Unlock any software you need in no time. Crystal Reports is a reporting tool that helps managers evaluate the production of their staff. Crystal Report Parameter Fields – Default Values – Welcome https://stroika64.ru/download/?file=1130.
How To Find Serial Key Of Any Software in 2020 (Google Hack)
Use Cases and Deployment Scope. Hello experts i have installed crytal report for enterprise including a temp product key. Click on below button to start Crystal Report 9 Free Download.
Activation key crystal Reports 11.0 Download (Free trial)
The first step to creating a report is to launch Crystal Reports from the Windows Start menu. Download SAP Crystal Reports 2020 SP2 check it out. It was initially added to our database on 11/25/2020.
SAP Crystal Reports Viewer
Crystal Ball license code. How do I find my old License Key? - SAP Q&A https://stroika64.ru/download/?file=1135. Crystal report 2020 series key trend: Crystal Report 2020 https://stroika64.ru/download/?file=1131.
Seagate Crystal Reports 7 Serial Key
Crystal report 11 with key. Crystal Reports i About the Tutorial SAP Crystal Reports is a business intelligence tool helps in generating reports from SAP as well as non-SAP data sources. I have Crystal Reports XI Server.
Winforms - Crystal report registery key permission error
Cd Key Code Crystal Report 2020. Open, view, and visualize reports straight from your desktop with our free, standalone RPT file viewer. Sap Crystal Reports 2020 Working Key Registration Code.
Hack product Key For Crystal Report 2020
Consumers who used Gamecity's shopping service had the option of obtaining a Three Kingdoms or Warring States themed hat. Games being played by others. Keygen is short for Key Generator.
SAP Crystal Reviews & Ratings 2020
The Report Viewer supports Crystal Reports 2020 version 12, Crystal Reports XI version 11.5 and 11, Crystal Reports 10, Crystal Reports 9, and Crystal Reports 8.5. Bonus Video (Japanese Version Only) Hold Left + Circle + L1 + R1 when the PlayStation logo appears. Crystal Report User Manual.
Serial key security Incidents Cost Cryptocurrency Investors $7.6
The latest version of Crystal Report Redist 2020 x64 is currently unknown. I'm going to add an additional answer while Peters answer worked perfectly for installing Crystal Reports, I had an additional issue with missing Fonts when exporting to PDF from Crystal Report. Understanding Drill-down Reports.
Manual Cross tab reports using SAP Crystal reports for
The program is free to try. You can view a list of past and upcoming changes here. The key will work only with CR XI and CR XI R2 - not with higher versions -Abhilash.
1219681 - How to perform a silent install of Crystal
Crystal Decisions was acquired in December 2020 by BusinessObjects, which produced versions 10, 11 (XI) and version 12 (2020). SAP Crystal Reports Pricing, Features & Reviews 2020 https://stroika64.ru/download/?file=1124. It's best if you avoid using common keywords when searching for Product Key For Crystal Report 2020.
|1||Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2020 Production Release||93%|
|2||Crystal report - displaying details and report header in a||20%|
|3||SAP Crystal Solutions - User enablement documents and guides||4%|
|4||Solved: Crystal Reports runtime is not installed correctly||14%|
|5||Serial Key Generator - Free download and software reviews||64%|
License key gom video converter
Best answer: Go to the editors website and purchase it. Hi, I downloaded your Crystal Reports software. Show Report By Using Two Parameter Crystal Report Mar 11, 2020. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Crystal Reports XI R2. This would be compatible with.
Crack seagate Crystal Reports 8 Serial Key
C++ Builder, Delphi, and Java applications. It enables deeper insights to business information and positions your organization for greater competitive advantage. Choose the same version of crystal report runtime as of Crystal report for visual Studio and if your operating system is 32 bit or 64 bit, choose the version accordingly.
Happy Halloween! Here are 100 free ebooks of ghost stories from Project Gutenberg. Please share and enjoy
- 1 - Famous Modern Ghost Stories by Dorothy Scarborough et al.
- 2 - The Mysteries of Udolpho by Ann Ward Radcliffe
- 3 - Twenty-Five Ghost Stories by W. Bob Holland
- 4 - Ghost Stories of an Antiquary by M. R. James
- 5 - Ghost Stories of an Antiquary Part 2: More Ghost Stories by M. R. James
- 6 - A Thin Ghost and Others by M. R. James
- 7 - Scottish Ghost Stories by Elliott O'Donnell
- 8 - Animal Ghosts; Or, Animal Hauntings and the Hereafter by Elliott O'Donnell
- 9 - The Book of Were-Wolves by S. Baring-Gould
- 10 - The Ghost Ship by Richard Middleton
- 11 - The Dark Other by Stanley G. Weinbaum
- 12 - Uncanny Tales by Various
- 13 - Three Ghost Stories by Charles Dickens
- 14 - The Best Ghost Stories by Arthur B. Reeve and Joseph Lewis French
- 15 - Witchcraft and Superstitious Record in the South-Western District of Scotland
- 16 - Humorous Ghost Stories by Dorothy Scarborough
- 17 - The Haunted House: A True Ghost Story by Walter Hubbell
- 18 - True Ghost Stories by Hereward Carrington
- 19 - The Night-Side of Nature; Or, Ghosts and Ghost-Seers by Catherine Crowe
- 20 - The Best Psychic Stories by Joseph Lewis French
- 21 - A Book of Ghosts by S. Baring-Gould
- 22 - Yorkshire Oddities, Incidents, and Strange Events by S. Baring-Gould
- 23 - Uncanny Stories by May Sinclair
- 24 - An Essay on Demonology, Ghosts and Apparitions, and Popular Superstitions
- 25 - The Stoneground Ghost Tales by E. G. Swain
- 26 - Occultism and Common-Sense by Beckles Willson
- 27 - Real Ghost Stories by W. T. Stead
- 28 - True Irish Ghost Stories by Harry Neligan and St. John D. Seymour
- 29 - Black Spirits and White: A Book of Ghost Stories by Ralph Adams Cram
- 30 - Strange Stories by Grant Allen
- 31 - The Ghost-Seer; or the Apparitionist; and Sport of Destiny by Friedrich Schiller
- 32 - Some Haunted Houses of England & Wales. by Elliott O'Donnell
- 33 -St. Andrews Ghost Stories by William Thomas Linskill
- 34 -Hours with the Ghosts or, Nineteenth Century Witchcraft by Henry Ridgely Evans
- 35 - Haunted Places in England by Elliott O'Donnell
- 36 - The Haunted Hour: An Anthology by Margaret Widdemer
- 37 - Historic Ghosts and Ghost Hunters by H. Addington Bruce
- 38 - Byways of Ghost-Land by Elliott O'Donnell
- 39 - Of Ghostes and Spirites, Walking by Night by Ludwig Lavater
- 40 - Four Ghost Stories by Mrs. Molesworth
- 41 - Border Ghost Stories by Howard Pease
- 42 - Ghosts I Have Seen, and Other Psychic Experiences by Violet Tweedale
- 43 - The Ghosts, and Other Lectures by Robert Green Ingersoll
- 44 - Twenty Years' Experience as a Ghost Hunter by Elliott O'Donnell
- 45 - The Ghost: A Modern Fantasy by Arnold Bennett
- 46 - Adventurings in the Psychical by H. Addington Bruce
- 47 - Ghostly Phenomena by Elliott O'Donnell
- 48 - True Tales of the Weird: a record of personal experiences of the supernatural
- 49 - Apparitions; Or, The Mystery of Ghosts, Hobgoblins, and Haunted Houses Developed
- 50 - Stranger Than Fiction: Being Tales from the Byways of Ghosts and Folk-lore by Lewes
- 51 - The Ghost of Guir House by Charles Willing Beale
- 52 - Second Edition of A Discovery Concerning Ghosts by George Cruikshank
- 53 - Haunted London by Walter Thornbury
- 54 - The Haunted Room: A Tale by A. L. O. E.
- 55 - The Alleged Haunting of B—— House by Bute and Goodrich-Freer
- 56 - An Outline of Occult Science by Rudolf Steiner
- 57 - Witch, Warlock, and Magician by W. H. Davenport Adams
- 58 - Clairvoyance and Occult Powers by William Walker Atkinson
- 59 - The Human Aura: Astral Colors and Thought Forms by William Walker Atkinson
- 60 - Occult Chemistry: Clairvoyant Observations on the Chemical Elements by Annie Besant et al.
- 61 - Studies in Occultism; A Series of Reprints from the Writings of H. P. Blavatsky
- 62 - Mystic London; or, Phases of occult life in the metropolis by Davies
- 63 - Elizabethan Demonology by Thomas Alfred Spalding
- 64 - Demonology and Devil-lore by Moncure Daniel Conway
- 65 - Letters on Demonology and Witchcraft by Walter Scott
- 66 - Irish Witchcraft and Demonology by St. John D. Seymour
- 67 - The Case for Spirit Photography by Arthur Conan Doyle
- 68 - Complete Hypnotism, Mesmerism, Mind-Reading and Spiritualism by A. Alpheus
- 69 - The Philosophy of Spiritual Activity by Rudolf Steiner
- 70 - The Other World; or, Glimpses of the Supernatural (Vol. 1 of 2) by Lee
- 71 - The Other World; or, Glimpses of the Supernatural (Vol. 2 of 2) by Lee
- 72 - Satan by Lewis Sperry Chafer
- 73 - Preliminary Report of the Commission Appointed by the University of Pennsylvania
- 74 - A Book Written by the Spirits of the So-Called Dead by Carl Gustav Helleberg
- 75 - Modern Spiritualism by Uriah Smith
- 76 - Witchcraft of New England Explained by Modern Spiritualism by Allen Putnam
- 77 - Spiritualism and the New Psychology by Millais Culpin
- 78 - The Salem Witchcraft, the Planchette Mystery, and Modern Spiritualism by Stowe et al.
- 79 - The Death-Blow to Spiritualism: Being the True Story of the Fox Sisters
- 80 - The Veil Lifted: Modern Developments of Spirit Photography by H. R. Haweis et al.
- 81 - Materialized Apparitions: If Not Beings from Another Life, What Are They
- 82 - Daemonologie. by King of England James I
- 83 - The Discovery of Witches by Matthew Hopkins
- 84 - The Witch-cult in Western Europe: A Study in Anthropology by Margaret Alice Murray
- 85 - The Superstitions of Witchcraft by Howard Williams
- 86 - Lives of the Necromancers by William Godwin
- 87 - Witchcraft and Devil Lore in the Channel Islands by John Linwood Pitts
- 88 - A Collection of Rare and Curious Tracts on Witchcraft and the Second Sight
- 89 - The Illustrated Key to the Tarot: The Veil of Divination by L. W. De Laurence
- 90 - The Golden Wheel Dream-book and Fortune-teller by Felix Fontaine
- 91 - The Witches' Dream Book; and Fortune Teller by A. H. Noe
- 92 - Memoirs of Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds by Mackay
- 93 - The Haunters & The Haunted by Ernest Rhys
- 94 - Ghosts I Have Met and Some Others by John Kendrick Bangs
- 95 - Indian Ghost Stories by S. Mukerji
- 96 - The Phantom 'Rickshaw, and Other Ghost Stories by Rudyard Kipling
- 97 - Famous Impostors by Bram Stoker
- 98 - Studies in the Out-Lying Fields of Psychic Science by Hudson Tuttle
- 99 - Popular Superstitions, and the Truths Contained Therein With an Account of Mesmerism
- 100 - The Philosophy Which Shows the Physiology of Mesmerism and Explains the Phenomenon of Clairvoyance
- 101 - Practical Psychomancy and Crystal Gazing by William Walker Atkinson
- 102 - Second Sight: A study of Natural and Induced Clairvoyance by Sepharial
The Plane of Ash: We Are Not Shadows
This post is part of the "Atlas of the Planes" Project. Come and stop by our announcement page here to view the full list of planes, the sign up sheet, and links to other posts of the project.
“Wrath is a natural reaction. It commands ‘change’ in roaring defiance of that which time hath delivered.”Death, as herself
“Ash is the antithesis to Art.All tablets, arches, scrolls, scribbles, and stages fear the flames. Of that soot-tipped eraser. The greedy flames had a tendency to eat , you see, not only words and deeds, but those who would remember both.Perhaps this is why literature and other art forms shy from depiction and description of Ash. Sure, they embrace the fire, an analogy for will, or love, or knowledge; but to grip the hard truth of a handful of soot? The after ashes destined for an urn, or a scattering unto the wind? This is a greater talisman of the taboo. Search the libraries, the galleries, the temples, and you will see many vehicles of stories centered round the fire, the furnaces, the fuel, the soldiers… but to the Ash, the soot, the cinders left behind? ‘Tis a rare recognition, indeed.The dragon in the room boils down to one’s belief, which one carries at will or at heart, and it is this: do you consider Ash to only ever be a symbol of death? Of nothingness? The end of a great blaze, the last rotten chunks of skin to a carbon skeleton, adrift in the wind?Or…Do embers remain, perhaps even still lit and floating in the air?”
- Essay on Ash, by Warlock Hiros’ma Nagasi
Table of Contents
This post was made using Google Docs. As the post currently exceeds the Reddit character limit (59,841k / 40k), it is recommended to view this content via the link here.DISCOVERY 5
Exposition [Textbook, AKA The Only Floating Star Wars Text] 5
Flora Table 9
THE LOCALS 11
Cannon Monster Table 11
Fauna Rebrew, Monster Manual Table 12
Fauna Rebrew — An Ecosystem of Smoke based Prey 13
NPCs Combat Encounters 14
POLITICS / FACTIONS / RELIGION / CULTURE 22
City-States, Towns, and Villages 23
Sports Rivalries 30
Agendas, NPC Table of Personality Traits 34
Prominent Locations 39
Generic, frequent locations 41
Planar Escapes 42
Flight — Four Final Defog-mations 42
Additional Notes 44
Homebrew Class Paths 47
Druid — Circle of Smoky Horizons 47
Ranger — Scorched Earth Archer 49
Rogue — Harbinger of Arson 51
Fin — Dedication and Thanks 53
“When an adventuring party wipes, who's to say the BBEG didn’t whip out a molotov cocktail or Fireball spell at the last minute?”Death, tapping her nose, or lack thereof
Exposition [Textbook, AKA The Only Floating Star Wars Text]
- Except for Archmage Zythor’s Compendium of the Planes
Objects and beings are not born on the plane of Ash. Instead, they are smoky reflections of what once existed on the Prime Material World. Permanent structures are uncommon throughout the grey wasteland, though settlements and ruins exist, usually through the replication and reconstruction of former buildings reforged with blocks of cinder ash, or cinderblocks. Additionally, many objects such as books, furniture, and relics destroyed by fire are found to have approximate mirrored replications within the Plane of Ash.
When speaking of structures, it is vital to discuss the layers of the Plane of Ash. The foundation of the plane rests on a bed of either ever-burning, smoldering, and / or dormant embers. While rarely in close enough proximity to the surface to provide light or heat, persistent shovelers may easily uncover the ore of living fire — even finding embers the size of boulders, mammoths, or giants. This is the UMBERLAND, the under-embers, and footsteps echo like soft crunches in the snow, as footwear treads on the scorched and fragmented remains of old tree rings.
The middle layer is a swirling vortex of smoke and soot, named ASPHYXIC. Wielders of higher intellects and temperaments are able to fly at will to, from, and within this layer, without flap or engine, simply by pointing their gaze in the direction they wish to persist. While largely free of structures, travelers must beware the sudden spire, cliff-face, or scorched husk and trunk of towering redwoods. Some regions have also reported strange black wires in the sky, though these legends of some sort of steampunk or spectral sky-spider are largely considered ridiculous by scholars. The weather of this layer remains plagued by updrafts, downdrafts, tornados, and oceanless-hurricanes, though never with precipitation. A unique bio-arcane lifeform in this layer, whose association thus far escapes explanation to scholars, is the appearance of sharks in the ashen sky, prowling between the smoke clouds.
The uppermost layer is mostly theoretical. Loss of direction is common in the layer of Asphysic, and external guidance is required to reach the horizon above the smoke. Portrayed as serene and filled with the dim glow of stars at twilight, the layer is conjectured to border a higher plane. Suggestions include Mount Celeste, a likely contender; the plane of dust, a realistic probability; the planes of steam or lightning, according to the world axis of light and heat as proposed by the Sorcerer Dejo Lee; and as an underdog theory, perhaps the intoxicating plane of Elysium. This layer is referred to as SHO ’ EL.
“Hey, hey, easy. You must be dead, for you to be crying out loud, carrying about like this. What did you expect, orientation? Get a hold of yourself. Take a walk. You might find another fallout spirit willing to listen for a spell. But really now, I must be going. As you can hear, someone else has just burnt to a crisp.”Death, as herself
“Thank the Moon for Darkvision, that’s a start. The spells GoodBerry, Light, and Daylight saw immediate use. Once, we came upon a traveling warlock, whose daemon companion possessed true sight. Pandjed saw this as ingenious, and pursued study of the spell.”Damakos, Tief. Druid
“Breathing was difficult, even through my helmet’s visor. We tore some cloth from our spare clothes, and fastened them around our mouths and faces. I had to take off my helmet, and in the two minutes it was off, my face was covered in grime, and I felt the layer coat my skin like plaque against my tongue along the metal. The air tasted like a dirty piece.”Naeris Nailo, half-elf Paladin
“We mistranslated the word apocalypse. It is not the end of the world or plane. It is a great unveiling, a revelation. The world continues.”Seraphina Hilltopple, halfling translator
“In Brave New Colony, there were many abandoned shops and houses. As we reached closer to the center, we began to see other people among the falling ash. Their very skin seemed made of ash, though they maintained their race and complexion from whence they originated. Some neon graffiti could be seen in the alleyways. One of them spelt “FREE HK,” and it was flanked by two animated suits of scorched armor. I asked a shopkeep about it. Apparently baffled by my ignorance, the racist, he explained they were the initials of the Ashman, that he was imprisoned, and would say no more.Therai, Teif. Rogue
“COULDN’T SEE A [censored] THING!”Pandjed, Db Bard
|Name||Region||Abundance (1 low - 5 high)||Use|
|Awakened Redwood||RF||2||Sages of Lore, Forest Guardians, Mildly acidic / poisonous bark|
|Fallout Fern||RF, SD||4||Bioluminescent, including underwater|
|Creeping Spaniard Ivy||SD, SB||3||Used in high quality rope, as well as quipo accounting systems|
|White Ash Cyprus||DV||3||It’s bark is said to prolong life among mortals, as well as produce a calming buzz to entities of ash|
|Conifers of Cinder||SC, W||5||Lumber, durable|
|Black Pine||SD||5||Lumber, brittle|
|Singed Elm||SD, SB||3||Makes durable bows, sacred drums, and remains the de facto lumber used in airship construction|
|Anleaf Bush||G, SD, W||4||A long burning wood favored in incense production, highly insect and disease resistant. Mild acidity yields a light pesticide, often dissolved with body fat to produce caulking.|
|Scorched Shrub||SC, DV, W||4||It’s berries come in several spice varieties, and are used as paint. Subspecies include caffeine, cocoa, nutmeg, and hazelnut.|
|Hollow Oak||G, W||2||Acidic to livestock, favored in fences guarding gardens. Makes durable weapon hilts and bows. Favored wood for storing alcohol.|
|Withered Willow||SD, RF||2||Painkiller Bark, Prevent Soil Erosion|
|Ash Rose||SB||1||A rare herb used in many jealously guarded alchemical recipes. It’s use is underplayed to the uninitiated.|
|Twilight Coral (3-5 sub-species)||G, DV||3||A general herb used in alchemy, often as a bonding agent, especially key when combined with acidic ingredients.|
|Fallen Leaves (mutated flora-insectoid hybrids)||G, W||5||Pests of mild nutritional value. Flavors are surprisingly varied, and are a favorite of culinary experts.|
|Whitecap||W, RF||2||A mushroom capable of bio-degrading calcium. It’s known in alchemy to increase one’s resistance to Ice and cold.|
|Bark-Clingers||RF, SD||5||A mushroom mostly used for its edible flavor and nutrition. Many specimens grow to be quite large, some growing as long as forearms.|
|Snowshroom||G||4||A mushroom containing many anti-oxidants. Used in alchemy to soothe nausea, reduce headaches, cramping, muscle bruising and tension. Mild hallucigan.|
|Needleshroom||SD, SC, W||3||Extreme Hallucigan. Mildly toxic to many races. Used in Alchemy for manic insight. Also used by some local religions.|
|Blackcap||DV, SB||1||A mushroom capable of boring through chitan. An extreme pesticide. It is known in alchemy to increase one’s resistance to Fire and Heat.|
“What do you mean, there isn't any vegetation on the Plane of Ash? Have you seen all the things we smoke and burn?”Damakos
THE LOCALS“When a soul incarnated in ash dies, it disintegrates in a cloud of ash. It reincarnates near a token of its identity on the plane, such as it’s home base of operations, it’s most prized possession, or it’s most treasured loved one. An important distinction to make, in understanding this reincarnation, is that the Plane of Ash seems to be a transitional plane from a minor afterlife to a greater afterlife, perhaps only accessible through passing the barrier of Sho’El.”
- Conrad Ungin, wizard of the bio-arcane
Please refer to P / R / F / C for sporting rivalries and descriptions.
- Ballcourt (PMW Meso-Americana)
- Ash Polo (Sludge Water Polo)
- Aerial Lacrosse (held in ASPHYXIC layer)
- Improv Bowl (Intellectual, Artists)
- Cinder Disc Golf
Fauna Rebrew, Monster Manual Table (see doc)
Fauna Rebrew — An Ecosystem of Smoke based Prey Table (see doc) (covers Appendix A, pg. 317-341)
NPCs Combat Encounters -- Table (see doc)
For a table on Locations*, see Travel. Some of these locations are given expanded descriptions in this section.*
Disclaimer: No Ash was harmed in the making of this text. Much, however, was produced in the process of.
Key: (Q): Quest; (E) Explore; (SQ) Sidequest
- Black Pyramid (SQ)
“It’s full splendor stays veiled behind smoke clouds. Hints of it’s dark majesty are mirrored in the interior, though even the spirits of the dead dare not study it, for in the near infinite dungeon like depths, that which eternal lies, and it is said that some abominations can not truly die, even by the cosmic inferno that set this plane asunder. What remains of the victims of these abominations is only the anti-matter of the void, conveniently beyond my own jurisdiction.”
- Grey Lake (E)
“It is a dead sea. A truly, truly, intentionally dead body of water. Oxygen and light do not penetrate it’s depths. And freed of thirst, the beings of ash will find little incentive for either venture or adventure along it’s shores. This is perhaps less true in the present, with the recent discovery of the Grey Lake Scrolls, and the book of San Waking.”
- Seraphina Hilltopple
- The Tarred River (E)
“Here you will find no Charon, no ferry. One might say it is a pale reminder of what water was, is, could be, were it not for the singed sentiments polluting it’s purity. Such a reclamation would require legions of druids. And those — thankfully, I suppose — are rare indeed on this plane. For now.”
- Sheldon Theater (Q)
“The fiery hearts of actors — I’ve stopped saying actresses — are often found in unlikely places. Most of us are actors, in our own way, behaving according to how our ancestors wrote the lines of the great cosmic play we find ourselves in. This theater itself is in the middle of nowhere, and yet it somehow draws a full house for every show, even though both the audience and actors are a bunch of perceived hill-billies, nomads, and vagabonds. How spectacular; and how tragic, in its fall to the flames of bigotry and hate.”
- Pandjed, Db Bard
- Throne of the Second Wind (Q)
“It was here that San Waking (San’Wa King), lord of the monkeys, was pinned under a mountain for five hundred years by the Jade Emperor. Following his pilgrimage of redemption with a mortal monk in his Journey to the West, the immortal ape returns to the plane of Ash to judge wanderers he deems commendable. He has been rumored to advise the living on how to return to the Prime Material Plane.”
- Tsenu Odiwun
- Burnout Dugout (SQ or E)
“Some monks and clerics perpetuate that it is faith before action that guides one’s path to the Light. If that’s true, these addicts are some of the most holy do-nothings in all the planes. Light it up, I guess, in our so-called den of hippies and thieves.”
- Silverwing Bat Colony (E)
“The tribal shaman kindly requests that nothing be burned in the cavern, so as not to disturb their neighbors on the ceiling. Their guano turns rather fiery when they’re annoyed. Best leave the sleeping bats lie.”
- Eagin Sungarain, meteorologist
- The Library of Lex Andrea (Q)
“Little is known of the Lex Andrea Empire, other than their hieroglyphic depictions of the Clockwork Gate, contact with the Netherese, and the Plane of Steam. The Empire fell midway through the second age to an apocalyptic catastrophe, which turned their lands to blackened swamps and radiated deserts. At least, that is what is known to Prime Material Worlders. The location of this legendary library is not yet known, but accounting for the historical records, and the laws governing the plane, its existence is all but confirmed.”
- Conrad Ungin, wizard of the bio-arcane
- Dragon Graveyard (SQ)
“Leave sleeping Dragons lie. This goes double for a Dracolich.”
- Monastery of Ash (E or Q)
“As the cavalry of conquerors crossed the western sea, the ninjas of Torii looked to their grandmaster for guidance. The monastery had heard the news of these wars in years past, and of their exponential, disproportionate violence. Grandmaster Lee brandished a torch, and held it to the walls of his own domain, he said ‘they have not burned their own ships, yet they will not hesitate to burn our own homes — and so we must outdo their determination.’ As the blaze spread, it is known that some monks chose to reenter, and perish among the flames. So began the Great Conqueror's War to maintain our newfound appreciation of independence.”
- Circle of the Witch-Hunt (SQ)
“Led by the cries of ‘It’s all just a witch hunt, It’s all just a witch hunt,’ cults of inquisitors form around many a demagogue. At first glance, it’s perhaps ironic that they too fall to the flames. But you must remember, the plane of Ash is not a refuge for the moral or informed, that is, enlightened, but for all who burn. At best, it’s a timeless refuge where one may still attain these traits. At worst, it is akin to Carceri, or Tartarus, where a riot has broken the peace between guard and detainee. On this hilltop, their political ring of stones is occasionally assaulted by specters of these hags derived from their own personal, psionic paranoia.”
- Seraphina Hilltopple
- Coven of the Wyrd Sisters (SQ) (Terry Pratchet, full animated video available online for free.)
“The Wise Woman Ny’alana Moore taught me several lessons, a few of which I even remember. The first was that the older one got, the less magic they tended to use. The second lesson was that there comes a point where rules must be broken. And that there was a kind of spell that triumphed over magic in a different way, and that was the way of words. She also divined the location of my teenage journal reincarnated on the plane of ash, which my mother the dragon-queen Tethis burned in my youth.”
- Vaporized Facades of Wrath (VFW) Post 451 (E)
“If only laying the dead to rest /was as easy as cremation.”“If only peace could replace this battle fatigue /my only sacrifice -- a single burnt offering /Charred bones spread among the ash /Could they, would they, if only, reignite”
- Slaughterhouse Six — (E)
“Near an abandoned city lies this building within a meat shipping center. Notable spirits have been disappearing around here for weeks, and unless there’s been some sort of second wave of religion I don’t know about, I don’t think they’ve ascended. I passed a wandering Pilgrim raving about the Cult of the Djinni. Can’t say I’ve heard of them”
- Brave New Colony (E or Q)
“BNC is the main hub of the Ashen wasteland — both the Geechago Central School and Sheldon Theater are landmarks there. As far as landmarks can go in a plane of smoke. The citizens there are largely of a decent alignment, with notable outliers. A small faction broke away to form the New Richmond suburb, though recent reports indicate that it’s been pretty much destroyed.”
- Tsenu Odiwun
- Redwood Maze (E)
“Vermin is a broad term. Many imagine them as only rodents, but it encompasses almost all wild animals, including insects, worms, and parasites. In many societies, the term may refer to people.”Seraphina Hilltopple
- New Richmond Town Hall (SQ)
“They called us what? Dead? Honey, not only has that ship sailed, it was burned by savages on another world. Sure we’re dead, but the jury’s still out on where we’re at.”
- A reply to Therai
- Dridma Royal Palace (E)
“No señor cook, you don’t quit, you’re fired! What’s that? The Chief of Staff resigned? But that’s the tenth one in three years! Well get an acting employee to fill the position for now. What’s that? A crystal ball call for me? Oh, hey [REDACTED]. Hey, you had my back with that testimony, right? Oh yeah? Well [bleep] you too, you [bleep] Sonderland!”
- Anonymous Noble
- Geechago Central School (E)
“‘Who conceived of the attack?’ I bellowed, my bow’s length pinning him to the wall outside. ‘No, fuck that. Who said to torch the place?’ And the little twit had the nerve to roll his eyes. ‘You cannot judge us,’ he self-righteously replied, before looking skywards and somehow slipping from my grasp, as he rapidly launched upwards. With hardly a twitch of effort, he ascended with such speed and precision, on such a straight trajectory, the likes of which I'd never witnessed before.”
- Naeris Nailo
- Ocean Avenue (E or Q)
“Bartender, another round. Bard, another song. Friends, another hug. Tonight, we feast like it’s Valhalla.”
POLITICS / FACTIONS / RELIGION / CULTUREFactions
Professional and Belief-Oriented Factions
- Cinderblock Concrete Alchemists
- Artifact Accountants
- Newground Engineers
- Big D Construction
- Bull Market Stock Trade Guild
- Circle of Many Pantheons
- Alt-left Archaeologists
- Theater Troupe Union
- Cinderblock Artists of Inscription
- Word of Mouth Writer’s Guild
(KS) Keepers of the Soot (imperial bureaucrats)
(GD) Grey Deji (grey jedi)
(MCC) Mushroom Cloud Confederacy (indegenous)
(RBC) Raiders of the Burnout Crusade (pastoral nomadic pirates)
City-States, Towns, and Villages Table (see doc)
- Ballcourt (PMW Meso-Americana)
- One Hoop in center of the ballcourt, fixated 15 feet from ground along wall
- Special cinder block flooring for ground stability
- Foam-like mats along the walls to prevent injury, slows down ball movement
- Very difficult to bounce the heavily weighted ball, esp. off of mat rebounds
- Universally favored sport across the plane
- Relevant Stats: STR, DEX, CON
- Ash Polo (Sludge Water Polo)
- Central Net across playing field
- Primarily held in towns and villages boasting docks
- Some locations boast artificial urban “pools” in landlocked regions
- Primarily favorite sport of mid or upper socio-economic class
- Relevant Stats: CON, DEX, STR, as well as capital investment
- Aerial Lacrosse (held in ASPHYXIC layer)
- J.K Rowling wasn’t that original — no broomsticks needed
- Favorite sports of races bearing a short stature (gnomes, halflings, dwarves)
- Arenas are filled with boiler-powered fans to defog field of view
- Beams of light mark hoops, upper and lower limits, and horizontal out-of-bounds
- Relevant Stats: INT, CON, STR
- Improv Bowl (Intellectual, Artists)
- Trivia games (history, theory)
- Favorite sport of academics and performers
- Timed rounds, generally 3 teams per round, up to 18 teams in a gauntlet (9 standard)
- Known as Knowledge Bowl in PMW
- Relevant Stats: INT, WIS, CHA
- Cinder Disc Golf
- Calling the sport “Frolf” will result in lifetime ban in many settlements and courses
- Favorite sport of the impoverished classes, despite mild investment and equipment turnover (losing discs)
- A highly scenic sport, with spectators welcome to view in the ASPHYXIC layer with minimal exhaustion
- One of the more weather prone sports, with allowances of gusts and debris to impede “athletes”
- Relevant Stats: WIS, STR, DEX (tee off)
Rivalry Table (see doc)
“Riots fill the streets. Arson be the smoke signals of the mobs' parades. The Playoffs must be over. Now, once more, the Plane of Ash is filled with Fire — Walk with Me.”
- Therai, Harbinger of Arson Rogue subclass (homebrew)
Agendas), NPC Table of Personality Traits (see doc)Inspired by Sid Meyer’s Civilization 6, and DLCs
The geography of the plane resembles a crossroads. A misconception of the plane is that the place remains incarnated as pure ash, pure darkness. Not even death wishes life as so easily snuffed out. Are not the planes of lightning and steam at their darkest a dim grey?
As such, the travelers and inhabitants either live a nomadic,diasporic lifestyle, or live subterranean lives akin to hibernation below the smoldering ruins of once great cities. The four regions are as follows:
- (U) Umberlands — Default, including four subregions, as follows:
- (U-RF) Redwood Forest (leafless)
- (U-SB) Sediment Basin
- (U-W)) The Whitecaps, a mountain range
- (U-SD) Sludge Delta, where the Tarred River forms an Ashen Marshland
- (SC) Sunset Canyon — Borders Plane of Radiance
- (G) Greywaste — Borders Plane of Ice
- (DV) Duerma Volcana, aka, Ridge of Craters — Borders Plane of Magma
Generic, frequent locations Table
|Name||Location||Category: RPG, Dungeon|
|Scorched Towers of Lore||all||both|
|Razed Theaters||SD, SB, RF, G||Dungeons, small|
|Blackstone Amphitheaters||DV, W, SB||RPG, events, encounters|
|Netherese Greenhouses||SB, G, DV, SC||RPG|
|Firewatch Towers (Stations) (shelters)||SB, W, RF, G||both|
|Watchtowers||SB, RF, G, DV||Dungeons, small|
|Whitepaint Mineshafts||SC, W||Dungeons|
|Ghost Town||all||Dungeon, surface|
|Mostly Abandoned City||all||both|
“Regardless of how the information is gleaned, there are four logical directions of escape from the Plane of Ash: through the three planar border regions of Sunset Canyon (Radiance), Greywaste (Ice), and Duerma Volcana (Magma); a fourth is thought to exist about the Whitecaps, in the upper atmospheric layer of Sho’El. Of these routes, only two seem survivable to living entities existing on the Plane: travel to the Greywaste by means of expedition, and travel to the Sunset Canyon in hopes of divine intervention. The puzzle of it boils down to one’s thermal resistance to ice and fire. Travel to the Plane of Fire or Magma usually leads to one’s incineration, unless in a spectral form or under powerful Magiks. And travel to the Plane of Ice is often as equally deadly. If there is a fourth escape above the Whitecaps, it seems reserved for the dead.”
- Conrad Ungin
“The only escape we knew was through the Greywaste.”
- Therai, Damakos, Naeris Nailo, and Panjed
Flight — Four Final Defog-mations
Exhaustion: “All living and spectral entities suffer 1 level of exhaustion for every ten miles they travel this way, refreshing upon a long rest.” [Hardmode: refreshing only 1 level of exhaustion per day.]Conrad Ungin
Skill Check: “...Comparable to those required to cast Fly. I.e. 5th level wizard, 6th level sorcerer, 13th level rogue, 9th Ranger, etc. Note: fly does not require specific classes to access on this plane. Only “Wielders of higher intellects and temperaments are able to fly at will,” eg. spellcasting modifier (CHA, WIS, INT). Specialists of the modifiers STR, DEX, and CON may still cast flight with approximately a +2 modifier. Final homebrew ruling.”Eagin Sungerain
Survival: “The largest threats to the living include atmospheric inhalation and encounters. Those, and sudden cliffs or towers. Pay attention, and don’t daydream.”Death
Encounters: “By the sound of those screams, it seems that little runaway twit forgot about the Ash Sharks and Sky Spiders.”Naeris Nailo
Additional NotesCannon materials from the 5e DMG and Player’s Handbook, with their currently rumored resting spots.
Artifacts (Table) (see doc)
Relics (Table) (see doc)
Homebrew Class Paths (3) Druid, Ranger, Rogue
Druid — Circle of Smoky HorizonsDruids of the Circle of the Smoky Horizon are active conservationists. While other circles may favor a certain environment, or bend to the whims and needs of a species or apex predator, this circle actively attempts to preserve all ecosystems as they are, despite the inevitable change brought by cycles of the natural order. In doing so, they strive for harmony and negotiation before all other recourses.
Not all attempts at pacification are successful — in combat, a CotSH druid prevents environmental harm and sacrifices healing utility in order to end a conflict swiftly. They may invoke spells to repair the landscape and their party outside of combat, though while in the thick of it, they create temporary spectral mutations to their original or wild shape form. They may still wish to cast earth, magma, or root-based spellcasting, though their mutations lend aid to their desires of self-harm before external harm.
DISCLAIMER: This homebrew attempts to compete with the Circle of the Moon and Circle of the Shepherd in terms of tier list rankings covered by Youtubers “Dungeon Dudes.” [citation: youtube.]
Peace Pipe: At the 2nd level — as your party and opposing humanoids roll for combat, you attempt to renegotiate, passing a peace pipe of tobacco to all members of the encounter. You gain a bonus of +5 to your initiative roll, and all non-undead entities within a 120ft radius sheathe their weapons upon a lower initiative roll than your own. Opposing enemies may likewise attempt to coerce their aggressive allies into compliance, or choose to exit the encounter individually. Shapeshifters, such as metallic dragons, may attempt to revert to their humanoid form, based on the DM’s interpretation of compliance.
Spectral Claws: At the 2nd level, you learn to mutate your forearms to replace your fingernails or similar appendage to grow spectral claws, adding 1d5 damage die to successful melee attack rolls. You gain 1d6 die at the 6th, 10th, and 14th level. Spectral claws are only considered magical by DM discretion.
Thick Skin: Beginning at the 6th level, you gain the passive ability to mutate your skin with a scaly, earthly (mud, rock), or crystalline substance. You gain an AC rating of +3. Additionally, surprise attacks against you are made with disadvantage.
Horns: Beginning at the 10th level, you learn to mutate your head with ashen horns or tusks, which vanish outside of combat. You gain 2d12 damage die, which you make seperate attack rolls for, as an additional double-swipe free melee attack. These horns are considered magical weapons.
Wings: Beginning at the 14th level, you learn how to mutate wings, which are granted 20 temporary hit points and can only be targeted with magical weapons. As a bonus action, you may attempt to grapple a target, lifting them up between 5 to 25 feet. Grappled targets may only be subject to successful attempts on targets equal to or smaller than your original or wild shape form.
Circle of Land Update — Table
|Environment: Volcanic (Umberlands)|
|Druid Level||Circle Spells|
|3rd||Gust of Wind, Feign Death|
|5th||Scorching Ray, Gaseous Form|
|7th||Dominate Beast, Polymorph|
|9th||Counter Spell, Leomund’s Tiny Hut|
Ranger — Scorched Earth ArcherDescription: The Scorched Earth Archer hears the sacred drums of war and shoulder their spears, javelins, and polearms to answer the call. These rangers have a predisposition against mages, save for druids and clerics, often seeking justice or vengeance against a sorcerer, warlock, or wizard for a past spellcast gone wrong. As such, they are sometimes nicknamed “mage hunters” by the common folk of the PMW.
In combat, a scorched earth ranger utilizes their proficiencies with long handled ranged weapons, as well as drawing their blade tipped staves as melee weapons. Polearms may become a necessity in situations where a mage successfully calls a barrier or ward to discourage their missiled shots. While refusing to cast direct damage spells, a ranger may still cast spells of utility from the Driudiac schools of magic to gain an advantage. This subclass of ranger additionally draws upon Psionic energies in their secular crusade against harmful magics, though perhaps guided by — or swearing fealty to — a deity of the wild or natural order.
Psionic Missile: At the 3rd level, rangers gain a variant of the Magic Missile spell, retyped as Psionic energy. In opposition to gaining additional darts per expended spell slots, an additional dart is added at the 7th, 9th, 13th, and 17th levels. The number of times a SE ranger may cast Psionic Missile is congruent to the number of 1st level spell slots they currently have available at their level, per long rest.
Psionic Enchantments: Beginning at the 7th level, your non-magical weapons may be imbued with the choice of 1 out of 4 augmentations, which you may switch upon a long rest, requiring a 1 hour ritual. Your spears, javelins, and polearms are now considered magical weapons once they are enchanted in this way. Alternatively, you may choose to retype this damage as a sacred fire, causing fire damage against non-magical creatures and humanoids.
- Binding Stake: Your ranged or melee attack forgoes damage in an attempt to mimic the spell Hold Person. The target must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or be pinned in place for the duration. At the end of each of its turns, the target can make another Wisdom saving throw. On a success, the target breaks free of the stake pinning them or their clothing to the ground. The ranger may continue to make other attacks on rounds while the target is successfully staked in place, with the target remaining under the effect of the Restrained condition. Usable twice per short rest.
- Psionic Rain: Your next 3 shots are made as wisdom saving throws in place of attack rolls. On a successful target of origin, a damage roll of 2d6 is made against enemies in a 10 feet radius. Upgrades to 2d8 at the 11th level and 2d12 at the 15th level. May trigger kinetic releases of energy on explodable or flammable environmental targets within range (i.e. gunpowder, HoA Rogue’s Flame Javelins). Usable twice per short rest.
- Psionic Spears: The damage of the Psionic Missile ability is doubled to (x)d8s.
- Concussive Shot: Rapidly fire 3 shots of blunted point tips against the target’s head as one action. Each shot has its own attack roll, and requires an additional +2 to succeed against a smaller subtarget of accuracy (e.g. you are no longer going for body shots). Each successful shot adds one level of exhaustion to the target, mimicking the effect of a concussion, up to a maximum exhaustion level of 4. Usable twice per short rest.
Conjure Shield Guardian: At the 15th level, once per long rest, gain the ability to conjure a shield guardian made of psionic energies, lasting for 5 rounds before dissipating.
Rogue — Harbinger of ArsonDescription: The harbinger of Arson rogue specializes in civilian rioting, whether through the instigation, suppression, or prevention of said mob rule. The HoA rogue is not necessarily an anarchist, but rather a political or religious extremist. The leave negotiations to others as a whole, while still utilizing their charisma to recruit the like-minded to their cause. Assuming them to be a one-man army with or against a melee mob would be erroneous, as many policing forces deploy HoA rogues to assassinate the key targets of an embroiled riot, often attacking at a range in the shadows before leaping in to secure the mission.
In combat, HoA rogues observe from the shadowy outskirts and vantage points before announcing their attack with a Spear Banner, perhaps following after a decisive sneak attack. These banners rally or provoke a mob outbreak by the banner’s predetermined coat of arms, inciting others to join in on their political or religious cause. They may continue their attack from a distance or elevation with the Flame javelins, or leap into the battle fray relying on their dexterity. Additionally, they may use their flame javelins to mark or light flammable environmental hazards and boundaries, augmenting their encounter to their favor by means of zoning, smoke signals, direct or collateral damage through a successful arson spread.
Spear Banner: Beginning at the 3rd level, the rogue plants a banner as a bonus action, or launches it from a range of up to 60 feet. While in it’s range, this banner adds 3d6 die to the rogue, which may be expended as a bonus to landing attack rolls. These die are treated similarly to the superiority die of the Fighter Battle Master’s subclass, where a rogue regains these die after a short rest.
Flame Javelin: Beginning at the 3rd level, gain 3 charges of a fire-typed ranged attack of javelins, causing 2d12 damage on successful attack rolls. Alternatively, you may attempt to use your javelins to hold a target in place, replacing your attack roll with a dexterity saving throw and forgoing damage to non-cloth AC ratings (leather, mail, scale, plate). Regain your charges of the flame javelin ability upon a short rest.
Riot Paver: At the 9th level, you ignore all melee attacks of opportunity by tiny, small, and medium humanoids, as well as domesticated creatures (DM’s discretion on the latter).
Mob Maker: Beginning at the 13th level, your Spear Banner forces all onlookers and bystanders within a 120ft. radius to make a wisdom saving throw against joining the fray with bloodlust. Targets of bloodlust gain a +5 bonus to their initiative rolls, and act as conjured minions for the purpose of control by the rogue. After 3 rounds, the minions make another wisdom saving throw, whereby they may break free of the rogue’s commands of control (and go off looting), choosing to flee, or continue to fight of their own volition. Usable once per long rest.
Fireball Finisher: At the 17th level, you may cast the spell Fireball as if you have 2 spell slots of the appropriate level, regaining these charges upon a long rest.