Activity code city Car Driving: : Topic: BMW M3 E92 1.5.2 (1/2)
The title was developed by Russian studio Forward Development and is a developed version of the popular in Eastern Europe 3D applications Instructor. City Car Driving Crack Downloadable Version. City car driving Crack activation key download: City car driving Crack is finally released. Here you can find city car driving shared files.
Crack, Patch, Serial, Keygen City Car Driving 1.2.2
Earn points and get more car. Play More Related Games: Ambulance Rescue Driver hot: Bomb Transport 3D hot: Buggy Rush 3D pop: Car Wash & Gas Station pop: Hero Stunt Spider Bike pop: Extreme Car Driving pop: BMX Rider Impossible Stunt pop: Sports Car Wash Gas Station pop: Grand Shift Auto pop: Police Cop Car Simulator pop: Mad Cop Police Car Race pop: Big City Limo Car Driving pop. Read the full Top Gear review inside. Driving test and road rules training, driving education and virtal car driving, simple car riding or reckless car driving - drive in your way!
City Car Driving (free version) download for PC
The title was developed by Russian studio Forward Development and is a developed version of the popular in Eastern Europe 3D applications. As an extreme limo car driver you will get to drive on rocky mountain hill stations, grand big city vast roads of the town where you along with your limousine passengers. City Car Driving 1.2.5 moved here. Title: 3d Instructor 2 Home Keygen Size: 9.8 MB However, it doesn't have a significantly better camera than this one and thus, move on to your internet or.
Patch 1.2.5 released! - City Car Driving - Car Driving
Instructor - The car driving game named "City Car Driving" (ex 3D Instructor 2. The game works but there is no xlive and xlive is not needed to play single player. City car driving activation key shared files: Here you can download city car driving activation key shared files that we have found in our database. City Car Driving Serial Number Videos.
Serial code city Car Driving Key Generator v1.3
City Car Driving on Steam. City Car Driving on Steam - Welcome to Steam why not check here. It will also update the traffic rules. And wireless signal communication, Artificial intelligence technology to Identify Objects, 3d Volvo V60 self-driving car at the 2020 New York International Auto Show.
Download city car driving 1.2.2 pc game for free (Windows)
Free Steam, Origin & Uplay Games and Software! City Car Driving is cool new 3D parking game that gives you the chance to drive something else then a regular size car, truck, bus or even a tank. Licensed to YouTube by The Orchard Music (on behalf of Blanco y Negro Music); ASCAP, Abramus Digital, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, BMG Rights Management, and 10 Music Rights Societies Show. Driver feedback devices can help you drive more efficiently.
|1||CITY CAR DRIVING ACTIVATION KEY KEYGEN SERIALS VIDEO||85%|
|2||Car City Driving - Free downloads and reviews||25%|
|3||City Car Driving 2020 + Crack + Key + Download Link||85%|
|4||Steam Greenlight:: City Car Driving||71%|
|5||City Car Driving 125 Patchrar||6%|
|6||City Car Driving 1.2.5 CRACKED||12%|
|7||City Car Driving v1.5.9 Crack with Keygen & Activation Key||30%|
|8||City Car Driving Simulator - Free downloads and reviews||82%|
|9||Safari er 2.0-1 cracked pepper||24%|
|10||Pesedit 2020 patch 0.2 direct||68%|
City Car Driving - Car Driving Simulator, PC Game
City Driving which was downloaded by more than 30 million users and was played more than 250+ million times, is now big update. Car Driving" is a car simulator game (for non-commercial use), using advanced car physics to achieve a realistic car feeling and a high-quality render engine for graphical realism. Mod by Denis154rus Edited by Amb1 What's New - New engine settings to meet real life - Original Automatic (6 Gears) - New suspension settings - ABS Brakes - More accurate. Download Game City Car Driving + Crack Free Game ini merupakan game driving simulator yang dilengkapi dengan grafis yang sangat bagus dan cara mengemudi yang seperti aslinya (game ini sangat bermaanfaat untuk melatih cara mengemudi yang baik bagi pengemudi newbie XD).
City Car Driving 1 2 5 3D Instructor 2 2 10 Crack Download 20
Note: this page refers to circle track driving. Hence, all the traffic will also change according to the driving mode.
City Car Driving - Mods - Mods for Games Community
Ratedmafia Forum - City car driving Crack activation key https://stroika64.ru/download/?file=554. Toyota Avensis 2.0 D4-D car for City Car Driving Simulator. NEW City Car Driving Activation Key Generator Works on 1.2. City car driving 1.2 5 crack link.
Crack city Car Driving 1.2.2
Exchange of City Car Driving serial number for transfer to STEAM version. SWAT Teams And Boarded Up Windows: Beverly Hills Prepares - Beverly Hills, CA - With Halloween, protests, and a contentious election coming up, Beverly Hills is investing $4.8 million extra in. Dec 14, 2020 Free Download City Car Driving 1.5 FULL VERSION! Download crack game city car driving 1 2 2.
- City Car Driving: : Topic: City Car Driving 1.2.5 crack (1/1)
- Play Big City Limo Car Driving 3D
- City Car Driver Serial Key
- City Car Driving Download Free Full Version Pc Crack
- City Car Driving Unlocker Download – SavegameDownload.com
- City Car Driving 122 Serial Keyfullrar
- City Car Driving v1.2 (2020/ ENG) - Free Download Full PC
- Get [email protected]: City Car Driving keygen – Activation 100 LifeTime
- City Car Driving 1.5.9 - Download for PC Free
- City Car Driving 1.2.5 and 3D Instructor 2.2.10 crack
- City Car Driving v1.5 Crack + Serial Key Free Download
- City Car Driving Activation Key License Key
- Download city car driving 2.2.7 for free (Windows)
- City Car Driving 1.2.5 Crack _ 3D Instructor 2.2.10 Crack
- Version 1.5.9! - City Car Driving - Car Driving Simulator
- Activation Code For City Car Driving V1.2
City Car Driving 1.2.2 Download
Staying in driving line: Before getting into a car, look behind and in front of it. There are blind spots once you are behind the wheel. Aggressive driving (speeding, rapid acceleration and braking) wastes gas. Now Peugeot-Citroen has doubled the choice by offering its own 1.2-litre. Nature of the designs is a critical thing in the running of the amusement.
CCD Mods - City Car Driving Cars Download
The great majority of driving simulators that currently monopolize the market are focused on the most popular motorsports such as Formula 1, high range or powerful vehicles or street races, but there are other alternatives that will allow us to prove our skill when it comes to driving, like Euro Truck Simulator 2. City Car Driving is a car driving simulator where you can drive your car on different roads and conditions. Download City Car Driving 2.2.7 get more information. LEGGETE: E MOLTO IMPORTANTE NON MI PRENDO RESPONSABILITA DI EVENTUALI PROBLEMI AL VOSTRO PC E SULLUSO CHE NE FARETE.
Get Your City Car Driving Crack [NO SURVEY]
City Car Driving Home Edition Full Crack Reloaded adalah sebuah game simulasi setir mobil terbaru yang akan membantu anda untuk belajar mengemudikan mobil. Often downloaded with. Transport your goods around more than 60 European cities. Simplifying your search query should return more download results.
City Car Driving Mods, CCD Mods
City Car Driving Mod - BMW M5 F10 Remake. Download City Car Driving 2.2.7 for free page. City Car Driving is the most realistic car simulator in Google Play! Big City Limo Car Driver gives you an amazing car driving games, parking games & taxi driving games experience.
- Http Www Activate Citycardriving Com
- City Car Driving 1.2.5 CRACK
- City Car Driving: : Topic: City Car Driving Activation Key
- City Car Driving Simulator Full Crack – Home Edition
- City Car Driving 12 2 Download Crack
City Car Driving Patch Software - Free Download City Car
And improve your skills. Activation Activation Number For City Car Driving C City Car Driving 2020 Serial Numbers. City Car Driving Crack plus Keygen + Serial Key Download. EXTREME Traffic - Porsche Cayenne Turbo 2020.
Subreddit Stats: MelbourneTrains top posts from 2019-02-20 to 2020-03-05 07:37 PDT
|Rate (per day)||2.64||13.33|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 13068 points, 407 submissions: MooshGuy
- Vandalised sign at Merri (Christmas) (188 points, 12 comments)
- Workers have laid the concrete slab that will form the foundations of State Library Station’s platform. It is at the stage where you can see how the station will look. (183 points, 10 comments)
- ... (123 points, 5 comments)
- Kororoit Creek Road Level Crossing Removal - Before & After (121 points, 8 comments)
- Metro Pillow! (120 points, 11 comments)
- Reservoir Station before & after! (118 points, 11 comments)
- 'In memory of all those who have lost their lives at level crossings across Victoria' plaque at Ginifer station (117 points, 7 comments)
- Anzac Station Construction - Progressing well! (116 points, 6 comments)
- Map of Melbourne's Train Network from 1981! (114 points, 14 comments)
- TBM Joan has almost completed the first section of the Metro Tunnel! (107 points, 10 comments)
- 1119 points, 41 submissions: RepRickHammond
- Daniel Andrews will kill this meme (100 points, 4 comments)
- Google Maps adds Melbourne Trains (87 points, 10 comments)
- State Library (84 points, 4 comments)
- Suburban Rail Loop Trains Concept Art (67 points, 14 comments)
- Good Read (65 points, 16 comments)
- The meeting pointing of Victorian and New South Wales Trains: Albury (55 points, 0 comments)
- Inside City Hall (53 points, 2 comments)
- Spring CONSTRUCTION BLITZ Sunshine Station (45 points, 11 comments)
- A Tait Train at Springvale Cemetery Station (43 points, 0 comments)
- From Metro Tunnel Victoria (40 points, 1 comment)
- 816 points, 26 submissions: SpicyMemes0903
- Western Port Ferries are technically under PTV (94 points, 8 comments)
- Steam rail today (63 points, 12 comments)
- A Lone Hitachi at Newport Workshops (62 points, 14 comments)
- 2 (maybe 3) of the 4 goats at Belgrave station (60 points, 3 comments)
- Old The Met. Signage at Belgrave station (51 points, 2 comments)
- New Vlocity Set (Top) Old Vlocity Set (Bottom) (50 points, 7 comments)
- The mythical 696 to Olinda runs six times a day from 9am till 2pm (46 points, 6 comments)
- Newest X-Trap (41 points, 5 comments)
- 3 Car Belgrave train, 8:45 weekday nights. (39 points, 6 comments)
- Decided to Goto North Williamstown to see the HCMTs, Took a video and an album of photos in comments. (37 points, 7 comments)
- 785 points, 32 submissions: maxthum
- G541-G leads the regular runner Long Island steel train to Hastings. (62 points, 7 comments)
- Yes, there was a steam train at Hurstbridge for the Hurstbridge Wattle Festival. K190 and K153 resting at Hurstbridge. (25/08/19). (58 points, 1 comment)
- Happy Retirement Driver. Enjoy your Comeng on the Belgrave Line. (51 points, 10 comments)
- Y163-Y164 on SRV Y class tour. (51 points, 1 comment)
- Something blue and gold passing Kensington Station (17/11/19) (43 points, 2 comments)
- VL356 leads the daily Maryvale Paper Train to Victoria Dock, Melbourne. Taken at Clayton. (43 points, 0 comments)
- C501-T357 prepares to make the trek home to Seymour. (18/01/20) (40 points, 0 comments)
- Triple Header on the ‘Great Northern Limited’ to Bendigo. X31-B74-T378. (01/12/19) (40 points, 0 comments)
- Climbing towards summit. R761 heading to Shepparton. (36 points, 4 comments)
- Climax 1694 prepares to depart Emerald on the Climax Twilight Tour. (34 points, 0 comments)
- 546 points, 29 submissions: KSmashJordy
- Victoria built big in 2019. (52 points, 2 comments)
- The sequel (45 points, 3 comments)
- Suburban Rail Loop - Trains (44 points, 16 comments)
- If you could modify a piece of Victoria transport infrastructure what would it be? (39 points, 40 comments)
- Metro Document - Line Speeds for the entire network (35 points, 13 comments)
- Slow speed crash has occurred to 333M (32 points, 2 comments)
- Horrific situation (26 points, 1 comment)
- On track: Level crossing removal project (24 points, 1 comment)
- Concept - Airport Connection - Cost effective and fast to build option. Tracks elevated alongside Airport Drive. Airport Rail doesn’t need to be expensive. (20 points, 19 comments)
- (Watch from 1:07) New PID Comeng in Glen Waverley line testing. Comeng trains returning to the Hillside? (17 points, 0 comments)
- 503 points, 27 submissions: WetPeePee69
- The proposed high speed rail destinations (51 points, 26 comments)
- HCMT at night (46 points, 9 comments)
- Video from Melbourne (40 points, 2 comments)
- Everyone’s favourite train (33 points, 0 comments)
- This isn’t really train related but it is still pretty cool that there are double decker busses in Melbourne (31 points, 4 comments)
- Train approaching Chatham (31 points, 2 comments)
- An interesting video by tressteleg1 about the level crossing removals on the Frankston line. Make sure to check out tressteleg’s channel because there is some great content on there about trains and trams across Australia! (21 points, 3 comments)
- So true (20 points, 0 comments)
- The real OG trains (20 points, 2 comments)
- A sea of blue! (and Connex) (19 points, 5 comments)
- 492 points, 9 submissions: SGMELB
- Monday mornings at Melbourne (89 points, 0 comments)
- I stick to sarcasm since alcohol is expensive (87 points, 3 comments)
- Dear Trespasser. I hope you step on a lego (80 points, 5 comments)
- Happy Saturday (77 points, 0 comments)
- Cancellations are inevitable (62 points, 1 comment)
- Because... it’s Melbourne Metro (47 points, 2 comments)
- Happy Saturday (21 points, 1 comment)
- Just Melbourne Metro things (17 points, 4 comments)
- "Its a bad place” (12 points, 0 comments)
- 479 points, 12 submissions: FiftyOne151
- Every time I come past they don’t seem to be in much rush (81 points, 11 comments)
- Love Metro (78 points, 0 comments)
- Amphibious assault tram (74 points, 0 comments)
- Leaky (67 points, 3 comments)
- Victorian rail (49 points, 6 comments)
- You good mate? (42 points, 1 comment)
- No more roboto Mr Orgato (24 points, 0 comments)
- Google levels up (19 points, 2 comments)
- What the bleep? (14 points, 6 comments)
- Tonight’s storm as seen from platform 6 (12 points, 0 comments)
- 428 points, 11 submissions: MyNameIsUglyFace
- This is a really small station known as: Musk (more info in the comments). (105 points, 23 comments)
- Ah, the Hitachi. I never did get to ride one but I've heard a lot about them. Maybe one day (95 points, 10 comments)
- Old metlink signage at Essendon (65 points, 3 comments)
- Connex emergency button still in use on Metro Comment 648M (30 points, 6 comments)
- Locomotive from Puffing Billy Railroad in Melbourne Australia (26 points, 0 comments)
- I feel like a kid playing with a train set (25 points, 3 comments)
- Old train designs (24 points, 5 comments)
- New Carrum Station (17 points, 1 comment)
- Bombardier revenue drops as Alstom merger rumours gather pace (16 points, 12 comments)
- A larger-than-life personality with a taste for billy tea: family pays tribute to XPT crash driver (15 points, 0 comments)
- 275 points, 7 submissions: arp0arp
- My vision for Melbourne’s train network (67 points, 18 comments)
- I hope you don’t mind these posts, but I keep tweaking the map... (55 points, 13 comments)
- My vision for Melbourne trains - UPDATED (55 points, 8 comments)
- Latest and Greatest (50 points, 7 comments)
- Updated for Airport Link Decision... (26 points, 13 comments)
- Fisherman’s Bend: Why does the proposed line have to be underground? (15 points, 11 comments)
- Does the Suburban Rail Loop have to be all underground? Isn’t that kind of expensive? (7 points, 10 comments)
- 261 points, 13 submissions: res1psaloqu1tur
- A B2 running on Route 86 (50 points, 3 comments)
- Route 58 E-Class in testing at Elizabeth Street terminus (49 points, 11 comments)
- Progress at Town Hall station (25 points, 1 comment)
- Melbourne Metro line speeds as of 16 April 2013 (24 points, 9 comments)
- Progress on acoustic shed at Town Hall (20 points, 3 comments)
- TBMs begin tunneling this week from Arden (20 points, 3 comments)
- First dynamic test of the HCMT (13 points, 4 comments)
- Meg and Joan are on their way to Kensington (12 points, 5 comments)
- Share your thoughts about the SRL and MARL (12 points, 4 comments)
- MM1 Town Hall Acoustic Shed Construction begins (10 points, 2 comments)
- 228 points, 6 submissions: NeeechYT
- Trucks replacing trains (132 points, 2 comments)
- Flinders Street Station (43 points, 6 comments)
- Stopping all stations to.... what? (18 points, 1 comment)
- Longest Express Trains? (14 points, 9 comments)
- Confused Roo (11 points, 3 comments)
- If the Sandringham train to the city is always 2-3 minutes late why don’t they just leave from Sandringham early or fix the timetable (10 points, 7 comments)
- 224 points, 2 submissions: SimonGn
- 215 points, 3 submissions: Dontknowwhothatis
- 208 points, 5 submissions: mrbrendanblack
- ‘I’ll be late because the train in front of mine hit a cow’ was not a phrase I ever expected to utter. (71 points, 10 comments)
- Melbourne Airport urges dedicated rail line, tunnel to cut congestion (60 points, 9 comments)
- Scrapped airport rail link plan on the cards again (47 points, 13 comments)
- Melbourne to Sydney: new vintage rail journey aboard Spirit of Progress launches in March 2020 (16 points, 1 comment)
- Airport rail: $2 billion cash sweetener on tunnel bid (14 points, 9 comments)
- 186 points, 8 submissions: BillPark
- Hughesdale - Least Used Cranbourne Line Station (35 points, 4 comments)
- Chatham - Least Used Lilydale Line Station (34 points, 7 comments)
- Train vs Tram - Which is faster to the Melbourne Zoo? (34 points, 1 comment)
- Bonbeach - Least Used Frankston Line Station (31 points, 9 comments)
- Heyington - Least Used Glen Waverley Line Station (19 points, 2 comments)
- Brighton Beach - Least Used Sandringham Line Station (14 points, 20 comments)
- Jacana - Least Used Craigieburn Line Station (11 points, 4 comments)
- Do you think Melbourne needs another terminus station? (8 points, 22 comments)
- 180 points, 3 submissions: Project_Korzan
- 178 points, 3 submissions: thelukeamb
- 167 points, 7 submissions: HRCorporation
- Good one metro (53 points, 0 comments)
- Brighton Beach 45 years later (35 points, 2 comments)
- Train>car (24 points, 1 comment)
- When someone says East Richmond is important (20 points, 6 comments)
- I think I prefer Melbourne train drivers (15 points, 0 comments)
- Yes (13 points, 4 comments)
- Delays for 20 mins on all Glen Waverly trains (7 points, 0 comments)
- 160 points, 10 submissions: EmrldPhoenix
- The Melbourne Rail Plan 2020-2050 | Rail Futures Final Report (32 points, 17 comments)
- St Kilda Road realignment, October 2019 (30 points, 6 comments)
- Gone For Good: Laverton Crossing Removal Takes Tally To 30 (22 points, 10 comments)
- SUBURBAN RAIL LOOP – Include Doncaster in stage 1 | Rod Barton MLC (18 points, 8 comments)
- William Street tram stop upgrades (12 points, 5 comments)
- Early works to start on Elizabeth Street upgrade (11 points, 4 comments)
- Phantom trails | The Age | Stephen Cauchi (11 points, 1 comment)
- TBM Deliveries Expected in November for Metro Tunnel (9 points, 0 comments)
- Melbourne Level Crossings - October 2019 - Google My Maps (8 points, 24 comments)
- A saint, a cricket captain and a former premier: Metro Tunnel project to break ground (7 points, 2 comments)
- 146 points, 3 submissions: Blaxreig
- Metro Trains has a TikTok account (76 points, 5 comments)
- Ass? Can Do - broken screen outside Melbourne Central Station (not strictly Metro related) (55 points, 2 comments)
- X'trapolis on Dandenong Line (15 points, 9 comments)
- 144 points, 2 submissions: Pleb911
- 143 points, 1 submission: VicRailProductions
- 135 points, 1 submission: DanielAndrewsMP
- 133 points, 3 submissions: Physigist
- The folks over at our Reddit server have for a while thought that the station known as East Richmond does not exist. This is me proving otherwise. (81 points, 21 comments)
- 660M arriving at Platform 1 of Dandenong Station on an UP City Loop service, 15/02/2020 (33 points, 0 comments)
- Unit 531M leading an UP Flinders Street service, arriving at Caulfield Station. 14/02/2020 (19 points, 1 comment)
- 130 points, 2 submissions: minithemeezer
- 129 points, 7 submissions: apcaf
- Flinders Street Station, 1962 (45 points, 0 comments)
- Close to $80 million lost in misplaced Myki cards. (32 points, 15 comments)
- 2025 Rail Map (17 points, 4 comments)
- Doncaster This Morning (9 points, 2 comments)
- Reservoir Level Crossing Upgrade, credit: u/point_of_difference (9 points, 0 comments)
- The Myki 90 Day Myth Reborn (9 points, 6 comments)
- The Met - Moving Melbourne (1983) (8 points, 1 comment)
- 114 points, 9 submissions: Igetdriven
- The V/line home in Victoria (27 points, 3 comments)
- Surprisingly beautiful (19 points, 1 comment)
- Another novel idea (11 points, 3 comments)
- A possible future train system (10 points, 6 comments)
- Future of trains (10 points, 1 comment)
- Moustache trains (10 points, 0 comments)
- This is a very 'Special' train (10 points, 0 comments)
- The abandoned Gerenal Motors railway station (9 points, 0 comments)
- New intercity fleet for NSW (8 points, 0 comments)
- 112 points, 1 submission: jontydotcom
- 111 points, 3 submissions: Draknurd
- Before the St Kilda line was converted to light rail (89 points, 10 comments)
- Dazzle tram camouflage: is it coming or going? (13 points, 1 comment)
- Upfield line closed due to police presence in Coburg: anyone got the details? (9 points, 1 comment)
- 102 points, 2 submissions: marcojim77
- 102 points, 1 submission: dogeknees
- 100 points, 4 submissions: BullNiro
- LXR coming to the Upfield! (35 points, 8 comments)
- Craigieburn cancelled due to failed aircon at flinders street. Uncancelled. Cancelled again after arriving at MC. (34 points, 3 comments)
- Melbourne Rail Futures 2020-2050 plan (25 points, 7 comments)
- Level crossing removal Upfield between North Melbourne and Jewell (6 points, 28 comments)
- 98 points, 4 submissions: thede3jay
- In 2013, Melbourne Airport proposed bus routes across the western suburbs for implementation by PTV. Six years later, and PTV have not done anything (50 points, 5 comments)
- Patronage estimates for SRL - Eastern section (18 points, 10 comments)
- Heard you like maps, heard you like light rail, so here's a proposed map for Melbourne's light rail (17 points, 57 comments)
- DATA - Patronage estimates for Airport Rail (13 points, 4 comments)
- 92 points, 2 submissions: Random_pigeon42
- 91 points, 1 submission: crc64
- 91 points, 1 submission: jessisrad
- 87 points, 4 submissions: CommanderLachlan
- I was looking at some loco pics and found this, I know the class but do you? (35 points, 6 comments)
- First movement of the tait set under its own power (29 points, 7 comments)
- Browsing trains and found this. Looks like PBR are doing good (12 points, 0 comments)
- Challenge to locate the news paper in the vent above the doors on the 665-1xxx-666 comeng set (11 points, 3 comments)
- 87 points, 2 submissions: WEELOO77
- 85 points, 6 submissions: EragusTrenzalore
- A pre- Metcard Punch ticket For travelling on Melbourne’s trains, trams and buses. (24 points, 7 comments)
- Apart from SRL, how can cross suburban public transport be improved? (20 points, 17 comments)
- When did Melbourne Airport ever offer anybody a good deal? (14 points, 6 comments)
- Suburban Rail Loop as a Metro Line (10 points, 26 comments)
- Why did so many rail lines close in the 1970s and 1980s? (10 points, 4 comments)
- [Discussion] Why can't the Victorian Government just build the metro tunnels and tracks themselves instead of having to rely on these shady companies? (7 points, 3 comments)
- 85 points, 1 submission: muscleyconman
- 80 points, 3 submissions: Sarah-Jane-cat-lover
- Seymour Railway Heritage Centre's Spirit of Progress tour. Coming through the Faithfull Street railway crossing in Benalla. Enjoy 😊 (36 points, 10 comments)
- So, apparently this happened on the Albury line today. (35 points, 14 comments)
- Wallan XPT Derailment (9 points, 0 comments)
- 76 points, 3 submissions: Mooshguy2
- I am using my new freedom on this subreddit (48 points, 14 comments)
- Sunshine Rail Disaster (15 points, 3 comments)
- Found this train while on the web, does anyone know what model it is? (13 points, 6 comments)
- 76 points, 1 submission: DanTheFryingPan
- MooshGuy (1564 points, 380 comments)
- EmrldPhoenix (792 points, 153 comments)
- KSmashJordy (704 points, 148 comments)
- SimonGn (653 points, 120 comments)
- thede3jay (461 points, 161 comments)
- BullNiro (439 points, 136 comments)
- tastypoobutt (415 points, 84 comments)
- SpicyMemes0903 (395 points, 75 comments)
- maxthum (390 points, 88 comments)
- RepRickHammond (374 points, 120 comments)
- AllNewTypeFace (346 points, 71 comments)
- tabletennis6 (325 points, 51 comments)
- BillPark (323 points, 67 comments)
- mr-snrub- (305 points, 63 comments)
- arp0arp (294 points, 84 comments)
- EragusTrenzalore (290 points, 56 comments)
- apcaf (268 points, 52 comments)
- courier450 (267 points, 74 comments)
- zumx (265 points, 61 comments)
- Sarah-Jane-cat-lover (248 points, 65 comments)
- lessnonymous (239 points, 52 comments)
- JamesAMoffat (234 points, 57 comments)
- alstom_888m (228 points, 62 comments)
- MyNameIsUglyFace (209 points, 42 comments)
- Dontknowwhothatis (207 points, 37 comments)
- BithsLoveJizz (198 points, 28 comments)
- Physigist (191 points, 41 comments)
- FiftyOne151 (172 points, 34 comments)
- AiRobot10 (151 points, 52 comments)
- cunt_cake_ (146 points, 39 comments)
- complexice (135 points, 42 comments)
- jdgordon (134 points, 35 comments)
- QuiGonMeme (131 points, 28 comments)
- blitzkriegdeluxe (126 points, 25 comments)
- wongm (122 points, 37 comments)
- Usual_Yada_Yada (118 points, 22 comments)
- creamypastaman (118 points, 22 comments)
- Tekk200 (108 points, 16 comments)
- Koku- (106 points, 19 comments)
- potatoinmymouth (105 points, 15 comments)
- CommanderLachlan (102 points, 22 comments)
- RedOx103 (95 points, 9 comments)
- drunkill (94 points, 23 comments)
- res1psaloqu1tur (94 points, 20 comments)
- Moondanther (94 points, 19 comments)
- RattlingTram (89 points, 25 comments)
- Striker--Eureka (87 points, 17 comments)
- toxic1991 (86 points, 27 comments)
- FacesOfMu (83 points, 19 comments)
- Bugisman3 (81 points, 23 comments)
- New counter-terrorism measures installed at Richmond Station by SimonGn (207 points, 8 comments)
- Vandalised sign at Merri (Christmas) by MooshGuy (188 points, 12 comments)
- Workers have laid the concrete slab that will form the foundations of State Library Station’s platform. It is at the stage where you can see how the station will look. by MooshGuy (183 points, 10 comments)
- NEW COMENG EQUIPMENT by VicRailProductions (143 points, 40 comments)
- Thought you might all enjoy some recent footage of TBM Joan after completing her journey from Arden Station to the Metro Tunnel's western entrance in Kensington. Joan has travelled 1.2 kilometres and installed 4,200 concrete segments since starting. by DanielAndrewsMP (135 points, 35 comments)
- Trucks replacing trains by NeeechYT (132 points, 2 comments)
- One of my mates sent me this from Newport tonight by Dontknowwhothatis (130 points, 21 comments)
- ... by MooshGuy (123 points, 5 comments)
- ahhhhh comengs by thelukeamb (122 points, 33 comments)
- Kororoit Creek Road Level Crossing Removal - Before & After by MooshGuy (121 points, 8 comments)
- 50 points: potatoinmymouth's comment in What's one simple thing the government could do to make the Public Transport system better?
- 49 points: Striker--Eureka's comment in ‘I’ll be late because the train in front of mine hit a cow’ was not a phrase I ever expected to utter.
- 47 points: whakawherowhero's comment in What is one simple thing you would change about Melbourne's PT network?
- 46 points: RedOx103's comment in What is one simple thing you would change about Melbourne's PT network?
- 43 points: HunterOfTheNidhwal1's comment in Even with a broken window this still ran from flinders to Dandenong. Staff took photos and said it was ok. Glass on the floor and all
- 43 points: pixelboots's comment in What is one simple thing you would change about Melbourne's PT network?
- 39 points: KSmashJordy's comment in Western Port Ferries are technically under PTV
- 39 points: sit399's comment in What is one simple thing you would change about Melbourne's PT network?
- 37 points: Doomburrim's comment in Kororoit Creek Road Level Crossing Removal - Before & After
- 35 points: BithsLoveJizz's comment in The worst thing about Melbourne trains
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
32 Teams/32 Days: Day 17: The Oakland Raiders
Oakland RaidersDivision : AFC West
Record : 12-4 (3-3 in Division) T-1st (lost on Head-to-Head tiebreaker)
Intro "Return to Greatness"In 2015, the Raiders' record was 7-9. By objective measures that is a disappointment, but the Raiders' context and expectations were far below average. In 2015, the team in the midst of their reboot and were coming off a mere 11 wins over the past three seasons, many times looking closer to a Developmental League team than an NFL one.
The young Raiders team was competitive and fiery and started to give the Raider fans some true hope. They were led by true studs on each side of the ball in Khalil Mack and Derek Carr and while the talent level was improving, the Raiders roster was still thin and lacking substantial depth.
In 2016, Oakland GM Reggie McKenzie looked to address that. In contrast to previous years, McKenzie went out and opened up Mark Davis' checkbook and gave out $100M+ in total contract dollars to bring in some big name free agents players. The Big 4 were Bruce Irvin, Kelechi Osemele, Sean Smith, and Reggie Nelson.
Bolstered by the free agents, another solid draft class, another year of seasoned improvement by the team's young core, and a strong coaching hand, the Raiders in 2016 belied most expectations and made a 5-win jump from 7-9 to 12-4 and very nearly won the AFC West (losing out to the Chiefs on the head-to-head tiebreaker).
This was a fantastic season and will be remembered fondly by Raiders fans for many reasons
- Winning hard fought close games at the end
- Jack Del Rio becoming Black Jack Del Rio (the gambler)
- Offensive Line dominance
- Derek Carr blossoming into one of the finest young QB talents in the league
- Khalil Mack's Defensive Player of the Year season
Statistics "Top 10 Offense, Opportunistic 10 Defense"Offense
The offense was Top-10 :
- 6th in Total Yards, 7th in Points Scored
- 13th in passing yards, 6th in rushing yards
- 8th in passing TDs, 6th in rushing TDs
- 26th in Yardage and 20th in Points Allowed
There are two ways of looking at this, One for the Rabid RaiderNation and One for Everyone else :
It's a textbook example of synergy, where the whole performs greater than the sum of the parts. Led by Coach Jack's perfect gambling, the Clutch offense, and the timely defense, the team won games when they should have lost.
Outlier performances are notoriously dangerous to rely upon and in cases of substantial close games, chance plays an inordinate role. On balance, a season statistically similar to this with Fortune being less favorable could easily result in a drastically different win total.
Draft "Build the Pipeline"Draft Picks
|1||14||14||Karl Joseph||S||West Virginia|
|3||12||75||Shilique Calhoun||DE||Michigan State|
|4||2||100||Connor Cook||QB||Michigan State||Trade up from 4.14|
|5||4||143||DeAndre Washington||RB||Texas Tech||from Dallas (Brice Butler)|
|6||19||194||Cory James||LB||Colorado State||from Indianapolis (Sio Moore)|
This draft class provided only 2 serious positive contributors, Karl Joseph as a starting safety and DeAndre Washington as a 3rd down RB.
Shilique Calhoun made a transition from DE to OLB (backing up Bruce Irvin and Khalil Mack) and while his struggles were painfully apparent, he was making visible progress until a minor knee surgery ended his season.
Jihad Ward was perhaps the largest disappointment. A fantastic physical specimen with tremendous upside, Ward was completely out of his depth, but because of DL injuries, he was forced into a starting role. Later, as the DL started to get healthy, Ward dropped on the depth chart and was eventually a healthy scratch in the Wild Card game.
Connor Cook was taken as the long term backup to Derek Carr. When he was pressed into duty in Week 17 v Denver's No Fly Zone and in the Wild Card game against Houston, Cook definitely looked like a rookie. At the same time, his positive qualities also flashed and he may prove to be quite a valuable player in time.
Cory James found playing time as a starter. While he had some early success, he also found himself out of position and overwhelmed.
Vadal Alexander rotated in as a backup lineman and occassional 6th OL in heavy sets.
While the draft itself was a bit of a disappointment, the rookie class was bolstered by a strong haul of Undrafted Free Agents.
|Jalen Richard||RB||Southern Miss|
|James Cowser||DE||Southern Utah|
|Branden Jackson||DE||Texas Tech|
|Antonio Hamilton||CB||South Carolina St|
|Oni Omoile||OL||Iowa St|
Darius Latham flashed often in preseason and eventually won a key rotational position on the defensive line.
Denver Kirkland became an important part of the Raiders' rushing attack by winning the job as the 6th OL in the many "heavy" formations the team used.
Johnny Holton was relegated to the 5th WR and was only an occassional contributor, generally on the same end-around play. Despite a pedestrian 4.54s 40 yard time, his field-speed is impressive and he plays like a downfield burner.
James Cowser was a fan favorite, but a pre-season injury cost him a roster spot until late in the season when he was signed to replace injured Shilique Calhoun.
Free Agents "Big Money, Big Players"Incoming
Reggie McKenzie's early years as Raiders' GM were marked by his frugality, much of it by necessity since the Raiders' cap situation were in dire straits. In 2016, McKenzie became more aggressive and he brought in a top-loaded free agent class with three big name, high priced free agents : Kelechi Osemele, Sean Smith, and Bruce Irvin.
Whereas in the past, McKenzie was looking for deals, in 2016, Big Reggie was ready to pay market price or even Set The Market with Mark Davis' checkbook to the tune of $140+M in contract dollars, but notably only $5M in Signing Bonus dollars.
|Perry Riley Jr||LB||1||0.76||0||0||0.76||8|
Bruce Irvin was fantastic on defense, providing passion, energy, and performance. And not to be understated, he also provided Khalil Mack with a "Big Bro" presence.
Sean Smith was up-and-down and will mostly be remembered for surrendering a few highly visible big plays and being benched in Week 1, but overall he performed well. Still, for ~$10M APY, expectations are high.
Few players were as criticized as S Reggie Nelson. Often out of position, a step slow, and missing communication with the CBs. But he was also instrumental in wins and made some great plays. His team-leading 7 turnovers (5 ints, 2 fumble recoveries) are a bit misleading, but his best plays came at crucial times.
Daren Bates was a key special teamer and played well.
When starting Inside LB Ben Heeney was injured and backup rookie Cory James struggled, street Free Agent Perry Riley stepped in and immediately upgraded the run defense.
KO, Irvin, and Smith are long-term solutions and their true value to this team will be in their repeated and continuous performance over the next 4+ years.
Nelson, Bates, and Riley all played a part in the 12 wins, but none may end up being long term Raiders.
Roster churn is a way of life in the modern NFL and while the Raiders have locked up/are locking up their key core players, the team is looking at some decisions on a few of the supplementary players.
Former #12 overall pick DJ Hayden has a terrible rep among Raiders' fans for his struggles in his first 3 years, but in the past year, he has improved dramatically and was an important player in the secondary. It will be very interesting to see what the market is for him and what Oakland deems is worth paying to keep him.
Menelik Watson was a 2nd round pick in 2013. He came into the league as an "Al Davis" player, ie., a remarkable big, strong, fast man who was more athlete than football player. He has shown flashes of being a great RT and possibly a very good LT, but devastating injuries in every season have prevented him from realizing any consistent growth. A big money, long term deal is likely out of reach and so he may return to the Raiders on a Prove It-type deal.
Malcolm Smith was brought in together with Ken Norton Jr, presumably to help instill the defensive concepts. At this point, Smith has played OK, but has shown his limitations particularly at the Inside LB position. The key to Smith returning to the Raiders is whether or not the team can actually upgrade from him.
Nate Allen is quality depth at S and was key when he was needed to play. His market is probably not very high and so expect him to re-sign on team friendly terms.
Denico Autry struggled mightily early this season, but in the latter half of the season he suddenly (surprisingly) became a strong run defender. As a Restricted Free Agent, he is a priority and will probably command a 2nd round tender.
Backup QB Matt McGloin wants to be a starter. At best he will go somewhere to compete for the starting role, but most likely he will find a backup position with an unsteady starting position, perhaps re-uniting with College coach Bill O'Brien. With Derek Carr and Connor Cook on the roster, Matt McGloin will definitely not return to Oakland.
Perhaps the best player no one knows about is Stacy McGee. A developmental project, he finally exploded this year and became an impact player a wanting defensive line. Stacy McGee's next contract may raise some eyebrows.
Mychal Rivera is likely gone. Rivera is a decent receiving target with good hands, but a huge detriment as a blocker. With Lee Smith and Clive Walford and potential Gabe Holmes and perhaps Ryan O'Malley competing, Rivera is on the outside.
Jon Condo, Daren Bates, Brynden Trawick, and Andre Holmes are important to special teams and so should be prioritized to return. Trawick had an opportunity to play in the final game and made some splash plays so he may figure into the safety compeition.
General "Stage 3, Ready for Stage 4"".. you go through four stages: you lose big, you lose close, you win close, and finally you start winning big." (Bobby Bowden)
In 2015, the Raiders were 7-9 and were on the losing side of many close games. In 2016, that trend flipped drastically and the Raiders were surprisingly successful in winning close games. In week 16 against Indianapolis, the team looked like it may be turning the corner as it cruised to a 33-14 lead in the 4th quarter. It was the most complete game on offense, defense, and special teams that they had played and the team looked and felt like it was going to go into the playoffs with momentum and confidence.
All that vanished in a flash when Trent Cole sacked Derek Carr and broke his fibula. That sent the season into a tumble from which the team would never recover.
They limped into the playoffs, went on the road to Houston, and were outmatched by the Texans. From Derek Carr's injury onwards, the Raiders were outscored 62-20.
While it was a terribly disappointing end, the season itself should be considered a successful one. The team has survived the Dark Times and emerged as a legitimate contending team. And unlike years past (eg., 2010-2011), this team is built for the long term with youth and talent everywhere.
Season in Review "Just Win, Baby"It was rarely very pretty and each win was hard-fought, but in the end you can't complain about 12 wins. Especially with how the Raiders looked like they were peaking at just the right time until Derek Carr's injury ended it.
|1||9/11/2017||at New Orleans Saints||W 35–34||1–0|
|2||9/18/2017||Atlanta Falcons||L 28–35||1–1|
|3||9/25/2017||at Tennessee Titans||W 17–10||2–1|
|4||10/2/2017||at Baltimore Ravens||W 28–27||3–1|
|5||10/9/2017||San Diego Chargers||W 34–31||4–1|
|6||10/16/2017||Kansas City Chiefs||L 10–26||4–2|
|7||10/23/2017||at Jacksonville Jaguars||W 33–16||5–2|
|8||10/30/2017||at Tampa Bay Buccaneers||W 30–24 (OT)||6–2|
|9||11/6/2017||Denver Broncos||W 30–20||7–2|
|11||11/21/2017||Houston Texans||W 27–20||8–2|
|12||11/27/2017||Carolina Panthers||W 35–32||9–2|
|13||12/4/2017||Buffalo Bills||W 38–24||10–2|
|14||12/8/2017||at Kansas City Chiefs||L 13–21||10–3|
|15||12/18/2017||at San Diego Chargers||W 19–16||11–3|
|16||12/24/2017||Indianapolis Colts||W 33–25||12–3|
|17||1/1/2017||at Denver Broncos||L 6–24||12–4|
|WC||1/7/2017||At Houston Texans||L 14-27||12–5|
Week 1 v NO, W 35-34
A back and forth offensive explosion with a combined 997 (OAK's 486 yards to NO's 511) and 8 TDs and in true heart-attack fashion the game was decided in the final minute with a 2 point conversion that set the tone for the rest of the season.
Last Score, Seth + Crabtree
Week 2 v ATL, L 28-35
Another back and forth battle. Atlanta's running game using split-zone concepts and designed cutbacks and explosive passing attack had the Raiders' defense on its heels, but the Raiders' offense kept the team in the game and a few fortunate bounces had the Falcons in the lead late in the game. On a crucial 3rd down, the defense could not get the ball back to Derek Carr for a chance to pull out another last second win.
The biggest play for the Raiders was the TD that wasn't :
Amari's TD from out of bounds
Week 3 v TEN, W 17-10
Battling Tennessee's new Exotic Smashmouth running attack was a struggle and the 13/22 personnel groups and motions confused the defensive assignments. The Titans rushing attack racked up 181 yards on 6.2 per carry, but big TDs by Latavius Murray and Seth Roberts were just enough to get the lead late in the game. In the final minute, Marcus Mariota and the Titans were on the verge of tying the game and potentially going to overtime against an exhausted Raiders defense, but two huge penalties helped seal Oakland's win.
Holding off at the end
Week 4 v BAL, W 28-27
Another back and forth game that was only decided at the end. After taking a 21-12 lead in the 4th, the Raiders quickly gave up 15 unanswered points to trail 28-27 with 3:36 remaining in the game. Derek Carr led the team on a 6 play, 66 yard drive that culminated in a Michael Crabtree TD.
With the team up 28-27 and 2:12 remaining, it was up to the defense to keep the Ravens out of field goal range and close out the game.
Closing out the win, Reggie and DJ
Week 5 v SD, W 34-31
In the first 4 weeks, the Chargers were sending players to IR at an alarming rate, but despite that they were still competitive. In their games, they were leading late in the game and finding new and creative ways to lose games that they should have won.
Week 5 fell in line. The Chargers score first and held a 24-19 lead into the 4th quarter before the Raiders took a 27-24 lead.
On the ensuing drive, a 16 yard Drew Kaser punt gave the Raiders a drive start at the Chargers' 32 yardline. 5 plays later and it was 34-24 Raiders.
But the Chargers came back to make it 34-31 and had one final chance to tie it up.
End of game FG attempt, Drew Kaser
Week 6 v KC, L 10-26
KC has been the Raiders' nemesis in the current era and once again Del Rio's good friend Andy Reid won out on the strength of their running game with totalled 183 yards and 3 TDs on 40 carries (4.6 avg). Coming off a bye, Reid changed the offensive run scheme, shifting to 1 and 2-WR sets instead of their usual 3 WRs and the Raiders were not prepared. While they defended adequately against 3 WR group running plays (15 carries, 55 yards, 3.7 avg), they were abysmal when seeing 1 and 2 WRs sets (20 carries, 127 yards, 6.3 avg)
And while Derek Carr and the offense were game, as soon as they had some momentum, something happened to derail them.
Week 7 v JAX, W 33-16
This was as close to an "easy" victory as the Raiders had all year. The Raiders' offense was very efficient while the defense was able to hold Blake Bortles in check.
Perhaps the biggest most notable play of the game was punter Marquette King's big run on a botched punt attempt.
Marquette's big run on 4th and 24
Week 8 v TB, W 30-24 (OT)
This was an offensive explosion for the Raiders with over 500 yards passing and 120+ yards rushing for a total of 641 total yards against Tampa's 282. But still, the game went into Overtime, where once again it was a 4th down play call that won the game. This time, Seth Roberts came up big with the catch over the middle, bounced off two would-be tacklers, and then ran the final 30 yards for the game winner.
Seth's Game winner
Amari Cooper had a career day going up against Vernon Hargreaves and Brent Grimes. 173 receiving yards + a 31 yard endzone pass interference penalty drawn for 204 net yards and quite a few ridiculously "dirrty" open field moves. Unfortunately, it wasn't a perfect day. He also had a huge drop on an absolutely perfectly placed pass that could have won the game in regulation and put him over 200 receiving yards legitimately. Still, this was one of his finest games in his first two seasons.
Amari's Dirrty Day
It was also a record setting day for penalties. 23 penalties for 200 yards, including some mind-numbing ones.
NFL Record : 23 Penalties for 200 yards
Week 9 v DEN, W 30-20
The most satisfying win of the season.
On National television, with many casual NFL fans questioning the Raiders' legitimacy, the team gave a beautiful example of SmashMouth football by rushing for 218 yards and 3 TDs. In the second half, the Raiders threw out the playbook and ran the same running play down the Broncos' collective throat time and time again.
Rushing Attack v DEN
Week 10 : Bye
Week 11 v HOU, MNF in Mexico City, W 27-20
In another example of "getting a few breaks" and squeaking out a victory (though Houston fans will remember it as multiple failings on the part of the refs).
The back to back games of Denver and Houston showed dramatically different approaches. Against Denver, the team went heavy personnel and ran the ball. Against Houston, the mismatch was the RBs against the LBs in coverage. Latavius Murray, Jalen Richard, and Jamize Olawale combined for 199 receiving yards and 2 TDs.
Including a fantastic play design. Amari Cooper and Olawale line up in the backfield and run double wheel routes. Carr fakes to Amari and throws to Olawale, who then runs free for the TD.
Amari in the backfield
Another fantastic changeup was the quick screen to Amari with Seth Roberts as the blocker; interesting because the play is an inverted version of a play they typically run. Amari then flashes his special brand of run after catch featuring his toe drag.
Another great example of the Go for Broke mentality of this offense. As time is winding down, rather than run the ball Derek Carr throws it downfield to Jalen Richard.
And then on crucial 4th down, Black Jack Del Rio decides to go for it yet again. Latavius rewards him and seals the game.
4th and 1
The Raiders did enjoy a couple of favorable calls, but they also made a few huge plays to win the game.
Week 12 v CAR, W 35-32
The first half of this game may have been the best first half of the season, outscoring Cam Newton and the Panthers 24-7 and outgaining Carolina 191 yards to 89, including 162 passing yards v 12. Oakland closed out the first half with Khalil Mack's ridiculous Pick 6 and the Raider Nation was absolutely exuberant.
In the 3rd quarter, on a strange, fluke play, Derek Carr got his pinkie finger jammed by Rodney Hudson on the snap, which resulted in a fumble on the field, but more concerning was that Carr went into the locker room with the injury to his throwing hand.
Excellence of Execution
Carolina took advantage and seized momentum and even when Derek Carr made a heroic return with his right hand in an ominous black glove, the team was note quite in sync as before. But Derek had enough to make a key TD drive and a beautiful throw to Clive Walford for the game winning TD.
Cam Newton had one last chance to drive his team to tie or win the game. But Khalil Mack told his secondary, "Just give me 3 seconds". This is what happened :
Mack close it out
Week 13 v BUF, W 38-24
The Raiders' run defense was improving since midseason, but could offer little resistance against the #1 rushing team; Buffalo put up 212 yards and 3 TDs on the ground en route to a 24-9 lead midway thru the 3rd quarter.
But that is when the Raiders put things together. The Offense exploded as the Raiders came roaring back to score 29 unanswered points and to take the lead 38-24. The Defense and Special Teams were key as well. And Buffalo could only muster 12 yards on 6 carries the rest of the way.
On the Raiders' 4 late TDs drives, the offense's average starting field position was the Buffalo 47 yardline.
If only we could combine the first half of the Carolina game and the 2nd Half of this game!
Mack causes the Int
Tyrod Taylor and the Bills had a chance near the end, but Khalil Mack once again closed it out.
Mack strip sack
Week 14 v KC, L 13-21
The Thursday Night game was a nightmare. And while Khalil Mack's heroic's once again helped to keep it close, the Chiefs' Tyreek Hill's 2 TDs were daggers. And once again, strange things happened whenever the Raiders were trying to get things on track.
Amari loses the ball
Week 15 v SD, W 19-16
"Slice of Blue" TD
Final Defensive Stand
The Raiders are in the Playoffs
Week 16 v IND, W 33-25
The game when RaiderNation learned the def'n of the term "Pyrrhic Victory."
This may have been the most unified and complete game that the team has played all season, the closest thing to putting 1st half Carolina with 2nd Half Buffalo as a single game. The Raiders offense was clicking, the defense was smothering and battering Andrew Luck, and the Special Teams was en pointe as the team took a 33-14 lead at the end of the 3rd quarter.
It ended when Trent Cole sacked Derek Carr, broke his fibula, and unofficially ended the Raiders' dream season. Backup Matt McGloin came in to barely salvage the game, but the team's heart and spirit was torn asunder and they would not recover.
United v IND
Week 17 v DEN, L 6-24
As wonderful and satisfying as it was for the Raiders to crush the Broncos on National Television in Week 9; it must have been doubly delicious for them to come back and ruin the Raiders' bid for Home Field in the playoffs. On this day, the Raiders looked lost and the Broncos were out for blood.
Story of the offense :
Injuries "Availability and Depth"Injuries. In the current NFL, success is often defined as much by team health by team talent. And while the Raiders had a great season, they also struggled against a number of injuries :
- Mario Edwards Jr, DE/DT
- Lee Smith, TE
- Donald Penn, LT
- Menelik Watson, RT
- Gabe Holmes, TE
- Neiron Ball, LB
- Ben Heeney, LB
- DJ Hayden, CB
- Karl Joseph
- Derek Carr, QB
Coaching Staff "Black Jack"Jack Del Rio
In 2015, when the Raiders hired Jack Del Rio to be their Head Coach, the general consensus was a resounding "eh" but in 2016, the fanbase has fully embraced Del Rio as the coach to lead this team. It wasn't just the 12 wins, but it was how the team won those games. Similar to how Carolina Panthers' head coach Ron Rivera became "Riverboat Ron" for his aggressive 4th down calls, Coach Jack became Coach "Black Jack Del Rio".
And though he provided that freedom of aggression, he was also the much needed solid, stable rock upon which the young players could rely.
And he gave us some great gifs like :
The Bill Musgrave hiring was about as uninteresting a hiring as you could imagine and the first year was filled with vocal fans complaining about poor play calling and design. In year 2, as the playbook opened up and as the execution improved, and as the offense took off, it became more and more evident that Coach Musgrave was building some great gameplans and designing some excellent plays.
Derek Carr was growing into the offense and was really taking to the scheme and as such, he was being entrusted with more and more of the offense.
When Coach Blackjack Del Rio was willing to gamble on 4th down or on a 2pt conversion, it was up to Musgrave to make the right play call and most of the time he (and Derek Carr) did so and rewarded Del Rio's faith.
Ken Norton Jr
Coach Del Rio's headscratching hire was Ken Norton Jr, Seattle's LB coach who did not seem to be in a pipeline for promotion, nor was he a candidate as a Defensive Coordinator with any other team. Presumably brought over to implement Pete Carroll's defensive scheme, Norton struggled in his first season getting acclimated to the new role.
In his second season, the defensive unit was overall disappointing especially given the high priced, big name additions. The biggest indictment of him was just how confused, disorganized, and generally unprepared the entire defense appeared in the first half of the season.
Time after time, the defense came out and acted as if they were outmatched schematically more than physically. Communication was poor, discipline was disappointing, and there were missed assignments at all three levels. At times, All Everything Khalil Mack even looked out of position and unsure about what he was supposed to be doing.
But displaying a remarkable resiliency and "Never Say Die"-attitude, the defense came up with huge turnovers, made some big plays, and had several key stops to close out games. And in the latter half of the season, the defense started to play as a group and made some significant improvements.
The defense was definitely inconsistent but their timely play contributed to the success of the season.
The end of the season brought about a number of key changes in the coaching staff, each of which looks to have a huge impact on the future of this team.
Bill Musgrave to Denver
The Offensive Coordinator who built the offensive system and who brought Derek Carr into it is now gone. His contract expired and was not renewed. Coach Musgrave signed with Division Rival Denver as their QB Coach to work with Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch.
Coach Todd Downing promoted to OC
Derek Carr's first QB coach was John DeFilippo, who left to become the Browns' OC and who is now guiding Carson Wentz as the Eagle's QB coach. His next QB Coach was Todd Downing with whom he has fashioned a fantastic relationship.
There were rumors that Downing had some offers as an Offensive Coordinator so the Raiders were put into position of choosing between Musgrave and Downing.
Downing intends to retain and maintain Musgrave's system and terminology while expanding Derek Carr's role in playcalling. What was already a QB-Friendly system is going become even moreso. Derek Carr was growing into the system and could become an on-field commander a la Peyton Manning. At least that's the hope of all RaiderNation.
Jake Peetz, QB Coach
Assistant QB Coach Jake Peetz is now elevated to QB Coach and will be taking on Downing's old role of working with Derek Carr as well as with developing 2nd year QB Connor Cook.
Marcus Robertson fired
Perhaps the most disappointing position group on the team for the past couple of years was the Defensive Backfield and so DB Coach Marcus Robertson (a personal favorite of Charles Woodson's) was let go.
There has been no explicit hiring/promotion to fill this position, but expect Asst DB Coach Rod Woodson to take a larger role here.
John Pagano, Assistant Head Coach, Defense
When Chargers' Defensive Coordinator John Pagano was fired via Twitter, the Raiders wasted no time in snatching him up. And while many impatient Raiders' fans were eager for Ken Norton to be fired and replaced by Pagano--and some dreamt of Wade Phillips--Pagano was given the more ambiguous title of "Assistant Head Coach, Defense."
At present, no one outside the Raiders' building really knows what that means, but here are a couple of thoughts :
- Jack Del Rio has a history of having Assistant Head Coaches, including Steve Shafer (2003-2004), Dave Campo (2005-2007), Mike Tice (2006-2009). So probably has a plan on how to use Pagano.
- Pagano is a great defensive mind schooled under Wade Phillips with a strong background in LBs
- Pagano's 34 scheme may fit closer to the 34 that Jack Del Rio seems to want to implement
- Pagano's experience and knowledge may be a great complement to Norton's motivation and team environment
- Pagano may help scheme the secondary and in particular help design disguises in the coverage. In particular, it has been stated that he will certainly "help" Rod Woodson with the secondary.
- Pagano may free up Del Rio from mentoring/developing Norton
- If the Raiders are successful and the Defense makes a big step forward, Pagano will get some attention and possibly some HC considerations
- Being Asst HC will give Pagano some experience to prepare him for a potential HC position
- Norton is probably the (hoped for) long term solution as DC, since presumably Pagano is interested in being a HC
Team Needs "Competition Everywhere"On the surface, a young, explosive 12-4 team probably should not have a lot of team needs. But this is no ordinary 12-4 team and in many ways the Raiders overachieved. While the offense has most of its pieces set, the defense is a tremendous work in progress from the top down and for this to become a true championship caliber team, the defense must take some big steps forward. The biggest question is whether those steps can come from the development and the cohesion of the players on the roster of if it will require further talent infusion.
Building the Pipeline
The team has a nice nucleus and there are also developmental players littering the roster, there are also some clear holes, particularly on the defense.
The Linebackers have been problematic, struggling both against run and pass. While there are some interesting young players like Ben Heeney and Cory James, there is no clear "stud" at the 2nd level.
The interior Defensive Line was absolutely miserable early on in the season, both in their ability to hold up against offensive linemen, as well as difficulties in getting aligned properly and understanding their assignments. As some players became healthy and some younger players developed, this unit improved, but there is still a need for a disruptive interior presence.
The offensive line is growing a bit older at the tackles. Starting LT Donald Penn is 33 and RT Austin Howard is 29. In two years, neither may be still with the team. Menelik Watson was the hope for the future, but his injury history makes him far from a sure thing.
On paper, the secondary is set with David Amerson, Sean Smith, DJ Hayden, and safeties Karl Joseph and Reggie Nelson. But this group struggled to function cohesively and looked very vulnerable. Nelson is aging and Hayden is a free agent, leaving a big question mark at one safety position and the slot corner position. TJ Carrie may vie for the slot corner role, but he struggled late in the season when Hayden was injured and Carrie is not guaranteed a position.
Going into next year, if Latavius Murray does not return, RBs Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington will compete for the starting role. Both RBs are about 5'8"/210 lbs and neither has been tested with a 200+ carry NFL season. The Raiders are definitely going to need a big back to team up with the Dyna Mites.
Number one on many Raiders' fans wishlists is 25 year old Strong Safety Tony Jefferson from Arizona to pair up with 23 year old Karl Joseph, though the expected price tag of ~$7M APY may be out of the Raiders' price range.
Tony Jefferson highlight reel
MiscMisc vids and GFYs
Final Thoughts "The Greatness is the Future"Despite what the 12-4 record may seem to indicate, this team is not a finished product.
Young stars like Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, and Khalil Mack are awesome but each still have significant development ahead of them. And this team is going to grow with and around them.
What is most exciting is that GM Reggie McKenzie has found players that are not only talented, but that they are all hard-working and team-oriented. This is a group that naturally exhibits the Raiders' motto of Commitment to Excellence.
The coaching staff have cultivated a fantastic atmosphere where there is hard fought competition, a love of the process, and a genuine caring for each other.
When blocking TE Lee Smith broke his ankle, it was Derek Carr and Latavius Murray that helped him off the field :
They've gone from a team that players like Darrelle Revis would say they WON'T play for to a team where a player like Adrian Peterson intimates that he may end up there.
12-4 was not a great season, it was a great start.