Crack steam CS 1.3 - Free Download
Counter Strike Global Offensive Keygen/Crack % WORKING Download hs download c source library v. crack % working. BS EN/IEC 62305 Lightning protection General standard blog link. Moreover, updates older versions and newer versions of assemblies. Pony Strike: Global Offense by FilipinoNinja95).
Complete CS: GO Launch Options Guide & List (2020)
Counter Strike 1.3 CD Key Generator. Search the unlimited storage for files? Download Game of thrones season 8 now in all. Strike is a British crime drama television programme based on the Cormoran Strike detective novels written by J. K. Rowling under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. CS: GO is a must-have tactical shooter.
Mixmeister Express 7 Crack Serial Keygen
Join the game, you will be selected either Terroris or Counter Terroris, and can join with other players through the LAN or the Internet. Engage in an incredibly realistic brand of terrorist warfare in this wildly popular team-based game. Counter-Strike provides the player with an experience that a trained counter-terrorist unit or terrorist unit experiences. FACEIT London link in CS: GO's. Steam stores all user information and CD-keys in it's databases, so there's no program you can run that will change your CD-key.
- CD-HACK 7.1 - Hacks for CS 1.6 - File Catalog
- Steam Community: : Guide: : How to fix cs after updates! =)
- Counter Strike 1.6 HD Protocol 48 With BOT -- Cs.BsK.Ro
- COD4 1.8 Security Patch - how to ... - Fearless Assassins
- How to change CD key on counter strike?
- Counter-Strike patches - Counter-Strike Wiki
Counter Strike 1.6: Half Life Mod - Free Games
Counter-Strike for Half-Life Retail, WON Network. Counter strike 1.3 free download try this. Counter-strike 1.6 download english version. Discussion on CS CD-KEY within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Shooter category. Dear friends want you to provide new game client, counter strike 1.6 all lang chat.
- Play Counter Strike, a free online game on Kongregate
- Demos: PC: Half-Life: Counter Strike 1.1 Full
- Counter strike 1.6 Cheats Free - Google Sites
- HalfLife CounterStrike 13 PODbot With Crack
- ManiacTools mp3Tag 3.1.115 all versions serial number and
Counter-Strike: GO - Xbox Games Store
Download CD-HACK 7.1 (95 kb), free, fast of section Hacks for CS 1.6. Counter Strike 1 3 - CNET Download special info. Hacks, Call of Duty Hacks, Gunz Hacks, Quake LIVE Hacks, WolfTeam Hacks, America's Army Hacks, Battlefield 2/2142 Hacks, Battlefield Heroes Hacks. Counter strike 1.3 cd keygen crack. Counter strike crack online.
Maverick Digital Workshops: Counter Strike: CD Key already
Improved AK-47 reload animations. Im Now adding 20 cd-keys Every day for each game Day 1 4610- 4236- 6296- 6257- 2199- 3704. Crack serial keygen cd. Cd-key problem can some one tell the cd-key? . This release was created for you, eager to use Counter-Strike WON proof key 1.3 full and without limitations.
Half-Life + Counter Strike 1.3 (With Crack) - 23 February
Windows / Games / Action / Counter-Strike. This is a version that is made according to the original version of the classic game. Counter-Strike 1.3 for Half-Life Retail, WON Network. Buy Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. Cyberathlete Professional League, along with World Cyber Games and Electronic Sports World Cup were among the largest tournaments for the Counter-Strike series until 2020.
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
- Call of Duty Server List
- Counter Strike Online - Play Free Game Online at
- Dreamcast Beta's, Demo's, & Unreleased Games: dreamcast
- Half-Life + Counter-Strike 1.3 ( with crack
- FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION PC GAME- REGISTRATION CODE Keygen
- Counter-Strike WON proof key 1.3 free serial number key
- Counter-Strike 1.6 - WaRzOnE Free Download
- Guided Hacking Forum - Learn Game Hacking
- Default Model Fixes [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Skin Mods]
|1||40 Shortcuts for Counter Strike Source (Windows)||49%|
|2||CS: GO Hacks for Mac That You Shouldn't Trust||90%|
|3||CST: Counter Strike Cd Key||91%|
|4||Download & Install "Half-Life + Counter-Strike 1.3 " and 3||15%|
|5||Counter-Strike: Source on Steam||95%|
|6||Free Download Of Counter Strike 1.3||72%|
|7||Steam Community: : Guide: : CS 1.6 Smallest Crosshair - How to||64%|
OK, I WANT ALL the Akali mains to come over here for a minute. You too Rick. I would appreciate upvotes so we can get this seen by everyone on this reddit.
The formating is also gonna be horrible (limitations of reddit) so please ignore it.
I am your fellow Akali main (OTP Akali) that favored the Top lane and bruiser a.k.a. "Fighter" (Gunblade + Nashor tooth) Akali builds. I have also sinned with her tank builds now and then (to win) but almost always prefer damage because it's simply more fun.
I loved to split push to Victory (stopped working when I reached diamond) but I genuinely had a lot of fun on Akali (more than any other champion) even when solo carry was not an option in my Elo.
Myself, Akali, Game balance, Fun. A patch ago the four lived in harmony,
then everything changed when the 6.22 attacked....That is all you need to know about me. Now let us talk about Akali.
Obviously most of us are not happy with Ricks version of Akali.
(I believe we have a straw pool somewhere on this reddit where only 46% will continue to main Akali after 6.22)
Now I am sure all of us have some slightly different versions of what changes will make Akali feel like Akali again.
I will proceed to begin this discussion by giving my personal opinion on changes that need to be made. (Rolling back to pre 6.22 is not an option.... Riot just won't stand for it. Sad but also a fact.)
Before coming up with my changes it should be noted that they were influenced by:
- Reading most of the posts here as well as those on the NA boards.
- My own flex ranked games due to the massive frustrations (salt) with new "Penta nerf " Akali.
- I also read most of the PBE posts as well (on every assassin and what Riot is trying to achieve).
- My vast experience as someone with 2000+ games on the champ.
- Empowered (Right Kama) Heal AA after you Cast Q. (Empower lasts 4 sec and [self nerf] duration scales down with CDR)
- Empowered (Left Kama) DMG AA after you Cast E. (lasts 4 sec and duration scales down with CDR)
Example: If your have double Empower and DMG AA expires in 0.8 sec while heal will expire in 1.6 sec and you won't be able to attack a 2nd time in that 0.8sec window the DMG procs first.
This is all setup so the empowers can't be pre stacked and abused (too much) and we can preserve one of the Akali specials => Every mains favorite lane combo:
Q wait R AA Q E AA (This now results in 1heal AA + 1 DMG AA and 1 charged heal ready for next AA.)
On kills/assists Akali gains 1xR + 20 to 60 energy (depending on how much she is missing)
This energy refund is to compensate Akali rework for the R and passive changes (nerfs) in terms of reward for successful assassination.
Before on Kill/Assist Akali got a reward of 1xR that did 500+ DMG and spellvamped for 200HP on top of the mobility (extra dash).
This (the combination of it) was enough to chain kills but the new R won't give you extra sustain and gives little imediate damage.
Thus my proposal that Akali will gain some energy back so she doesn't run empty and lose all penta kill (DPS/Sustain) potential.
Now that new passive combined with a reasonable buff to Akalis Ultimate:
R = Shadow dance:
40% AP 50/100/150 base DMG.
2/1.75/1.5 sec CD on dash that scales with CDR to a possible of 1.2/1.05/0.9 sec CD on dash.
That 0.9 value is for 40% CDR (absolute max 45% CDR gives you 0.81 dash at R lvl 3)
This is still a great nerf to 6.21 Akali (who could dash on a 0.6 sec CD with 40% CDR and 0.55 with max) but is hell of a lot more reasonable than the current late game 1.2sec. (which combined with R travel time is enough for 2AAs from the enemy Crit ADCs)
Bottom line: 1.2 sec feels slugish (and thats if you get full 40% CDR) 0.55 sec was broken (we can safely admit that now since they already removed it)
0.9 sec is Balanced.
It is not the scenario of: "OMG 3xR in 1.5 sec BURST Akali DMG wtf broken Rito nerf her pls"
but it's neither the current
"Well fck I R-ed him but the ADC flashed away and right clicked me to death"
Rick are you taking notes? I can assure you both scenarios were/are very real.
0.9 is the inbetween dashes is perfect. That gives the enemy breathing room for counter play but not too much of it as it is now.
Note that there is also Akalis dash travel time which is 0.40 sec for MAX range: 700 range + 100 range pass through (2000MS dash so it is 0.05 per 100 range traveled)
Akali should be giving an ADC some breathing room (0.9 to 1.3 sec) but not a full 1.6 sec (in her best 40% CDR scenario currently) so they can murder her.
New effect - Harmony (probably in the passive): Casting R now gives you increased 20/30/40% AS for the next 2 AAs. (% AS is up for debate)
This is to compensate for loading Akali healing and burst on her AAs. (Improve the passive so it feels ninja and the kit has synergy)
It will not be the old instant "stats stick" DMG: (glorious 100% magic bonus DMG on hit with 600AP on your 240AD AAs) and instant HP back on button press: (glorious 20-30% spellvamp that lead to ~200HP heals on R cast ~200HP on E casts and ~300HP on Q casts)
but it's a lot better than the current 1 heal + 1 damage per 4 sec with incredibly high risk due to slow AAs nightmare of a passive.
Key word here => Passive as in "Something that is always there" and not a 4 sec static CD AA buff that doesn't sync in time with your Q CDs (main source of damage) for second rotations.
Akali with R + Q is the "GO" button. We don't want to wait for another CD (the passive).
Current frustration after 1 rotation + shroud in a teamfight as Akali:
Lining UP a Q (2.4 sec CD) + R + Passive (4sec CD) on an Enemy Carry in range with no CC/Peel available in a 1.5-2 sec window (required for your rotation)
Is simply too much to ask for all at once in a teamfight.
No golden oportunities like that will be presented if the enemy has any idea what they are doing.
The above suggested kit changes in my opinion will make Akali feel great to play again but keep her counterplay available.
For the FULL thing (sugestion, some salt and reasoning behind everything proposed) you can visit my thread on the boards (that was a 6+ hours work):
I have also a slightly OP Shroud suggested there but I can probably live with the current one as long as they bring back the Assassin/Fighter Ninja style of Akali.
Bottom line here:
Fellow Akali mains,
If we want any progress to be made on improving Akali, simply shouting "bring the old back" or insulting Rick Maher (as satisfying as it feels after 6.22) will not help us.... at all.
What Rick is doing on the PBE at the moment can be best desribed as: "Throwing random numbers on the wrong abilities and hoping for the best "
However, I believe Rick doesn't have hundreds or thousands of games on Akali like we do.
He wouldn't know what Akali in her very essence is.
He doesn't have the experience on the champ to understand why he caused us so much frustration with his changes.
He doesn't realise how clunky his new Akali feels to us and that his number changes won't help much in that regard.
That is his excuse... at least in my eyes.
I do however, believe that we can make him understand!
It's not so much that he wanted to gutt Akali intentionally.
It is more simply that he lacks deep understanding of the champion and needs help to really improve her.
Sure when we buff Akalis E to do the same massive chunk of damage as her Q her win rate will rise (probably back to a balanced state) but she will still not be as fun as she used to be simply because the playstyle on her new kit is best described as:
sluggish / clunky / frustrating / unfun => or whatever made up word for "feels bad" you wanna use.
I have suggested a healthy alternative to the passive that I believe will be easier to balance while also more fun for us the Akali mains.
We don't get the old back, but we can help Rick with constructive feedback so he can improve the new one without "breaking it".
That way everyone wins and we can have our fun again.
Riot will get to remove the "broken" Spellvamp + On hit "stats stick" (god I miss it so much already) but we get more intereactive Empowered AAs and more kit synergy instead of the static CD passive that is a nightmare to work with.
After 1st combo rotation when my Q comes back up and enemy use key CC abilities I have to ask myself:
"Do I trade now but without having my passive and hope Q will burst them down or should I wait another 1.6 sec for my passive and risk the enemy to escape/prepare CC/murder me?"
every time when this choice is forced on me I get very salty.
There is simply no good option presented...
Let me know what you guys(and maybe girls) think.
Give your own suggestions (nothing too crazy/hard to code) if you have them and help promoting the thread (here and on the boards) if you believe it's the right way to go.
I want as many of the Akali mains on this!
I sincerely believe this is the way to go if we want Akali to be our beloved, mobile, side-boob, vampire, ninja, hybrid, assassin/fighter again.Sure, it seems like a long list of adjectives is attached to her but the sum of them made Akali who she is.
You are free to disagree with me or suggests alternatives/improvements but please do UP Vote and be constructive when you suggest something while also willing to take critical analysis on it.
We the Akali mains NEED to finally achieve a concensus on what we want changed that Rick and Riot would also agree on.
(A.K.A. The compromise)Shouting slurs as individuals and spreading salt amounts to nothing!
Once we sort out exactly what we want between us (as her main player-base) we can build the solid argument together and push for it as a comunity.
All the Akali mains even united would be barely a 1% of Riots League of Legends community.
But when we all get together as a single unit, even that tiny 1% begins to matter because then we can strive to convince people who don't actually play her why she needs buffs and tweaks without throwing different ideas at them.
Riot will only listen if we have the whole League Community backing us up.
I believe the first steps we have to take are:
- Collect our ideas on how to make Akali great again (no old passive or things that make Tank Akali stronger than Hybrid Akali)
- Organise a straw pool once we have agree on what ideas would be acceptible by Riot
- Hold the vote between us with all suggestions and the combinations so the majority can select the best things for implementation
- Negotiate with Riot and justify with the rest of League community the eventual power budget distribution in Akalis new kit we come up with.
- Get the new kit on PBE so it can be properly tuned with balanced values.
- Release it on live and we can cry for buffs (or others for nerfs) until Akali is at that 49-51% win rate spot she was before
- Enjoy Akali for the duration of season 7 (maybe 8) until Riot finally figures out what to do with her VGU
However, the "giving up" and "she is fine" behaviour is far worse!
I believe to have shown you the way that can lead to our Ultimate goal => Riot finally listening.
This is the only chance we will get of saving Akali!
The proverb is "strike while the Iron is hot" we should not sit back and wait to see what happens. Attrox mains sat back , Urgot mains sat back, all of the 40-45% win rate champ mains just sat back..... and look where that has gotten them.
We need to work together if we are to make Akali enjoyable in the upcoming 2017 without having to sit back and wait for Riots #VGU Soon™.
You gotta fight for what you love.
Seize the opportunity! After New Year it will be far too late!
United we stand, divided we fallhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SWYoEOU2fI
For fans of 8-bit home computers, MAME 0.196 has improved ZX Spectrum family emulation, fixing many graphical glitches. A QuikLoad option has been added to several CP/M-80 machines, allowing .COM files to be loaded directly after the operating system has booted. Emulated IEEE-488 (GPIB) can now be tunnelled over sockets, opening up the possibility to simulate peripherals outside MAME. Interpro progress has continued, and is now at the point where you can boot the rebuild floppy.
Other new working arcade games include Big Buck Hunter, an older joystick-controlled version of Ghox, and a rare unprotected version of Opa Opa. With some fixes to our vector maths, War: The Final Assault is working, and Gunpey has been made playable using decompressed sprite data extracted from a working board. New LCD hand-helds include Dennis the Menace, Double Dragon 3, Jurassic Park, Spider-Man, The Addams Family, The Flash, and X-Men - Project X.
In an emulation first, MAME 0.196 supports QSound DSP emulation. For now, it’s only enabled for the vgmplay driver by default, and it requires a fairly fast computer to emulate at full speed. It will be enabled by default when system requirements are a bit more modest. The SH-4 recompiler has been enabled by default for Dreamcast-derived systems, giving substantial performance improvements.
Of course, there are plenty of other improvements. As always, source and Windows binaries are available from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 00205: [Crash/Freeze] (asuka.cpp) bonzeadv: After dying in cave accessed via the secret hole, you restart trapped in darkness (Caps0ff)
- 00377: [Crash/Freeze] (asuka.cpp) bonzeadv: From third level, game hangs on dying because restart level is wrong (Caps0ff)
- 06287: [Graphics] (spectrum.cpp) spectrum, spec128, specpl3e: All in-game sprites from Comando Tracer flicker when moving (geecab)
- 06425: [Graphics] (spec128.cpp) specpl3e: Sprites flickering at level 2 and 6 in Terminator 2 - Judgement Day (geecab)
- 06869: [Plugins] Lua Cheat Plugin: Some cheat commands are ignored using Lua cheat engine (Carl)
- 06894: [Crash/Freeze] (taito_f3.cpp) ridingf, ringrage and clones: Exception after logo is displayed (cam900)
- 06895: [Graphics] (rohga.cpp) Many sets in rohga.cpp: Graphic “strips” of corruption (cam900)
- 06900: [Graphics] (holeland.cpp) holeland, holeland2: Priority bug on the boss level (Angelo Salese)
- 06908: [Speed] (iteagle.cpp) bbhcotw, bbh2sp: Game runs slow on certain levels despite being 100% in MAME (snow?) (Ted Green)
- 06917: [Sound] (artmagic.cpp) cheesech: New NVRAM causes a blasted sound on Get Ready screen at beginning of game (AJR)
- 06921: [Sound] (vigilant.cpp) All sets in vigilant.cpp: No sound (AJR)
New working machines
- Big Buck Hunter (v1.00.14) [coolmod]
- Casio RZ-1 [Arashikage, Dirk Best, R. Belmont]
- Dennis the Menace (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Double Dragon 3 - The Rosetta Stone (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Jurassic Park (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Spider-Man (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- The Addams Family (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- The Flash (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Warai no Hana Tenshi [yukaritamura]
- X-Men - Project X (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
New working clones
- Acorn Electron (64K Master RAM Board) [Nigel Barnes]
- Big Buck Hunter II - Sportsman's Paradise (v2.02.08) [Ted Green]
- Big Buck Hunter II - Sportsman's Paradise (v2.02.09) [Ted Green]
- Dragon 64 (HD6309E CPU) [David Ladd]
- Ghox (joystick, older) [caius]
- Irion [Robbbert, mcp]
- Master Boy (Spanish, PCB Rev A) [ARPA, Recreativas.org]
- Opa Opa (Rev A, unprotected) [ShouTime, Charles MacDonald, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (Thunder Edition, bootleg, set 2) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (Japan 990512) [Guru]
- Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (Japan 990608) [Guru]
- Super Cobra (bootleg, set 2) [Belike]
- Tano Dragon 64 (NTSC; HD6309E CPU) [David Ladd]
- The Real Broadway (9131-20-00 R0C) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- TI-73 Explorer (bootleg) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
Machines promoted to working
- Gunpey (Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, David Haywood]
- Mephisto Amsterdam [Sandro Ronco]
- Motor Raid - Twin [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, O. Galibert, ElSemi]
- Virtua Fighter 2 (Version 2.1) [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, O. Galibert, ElSemi]
- War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.9 Mar 25 1999, GUTS 1.3 Apr 20 1999, GAME Apr 20 1999) [Ted Green]
Clones promoted to working
- Eyes (Italy) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- Mephisto Dallas [Sandro Ronco]
- Mephisto Dallas 16 Bit [Sandro Ronco]
- Mephisto Dallas 32 Bit [Sandro Ronco]
- Mephisto Roma [Sandro Ronco]
- Mephisto Roma 32 Bit [Sandro Ronco]
- Virtua Fighter 2 [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, O. Galibert, ElSemi]
- Virtua Fighter 2 (Revision A) [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, O. Galibert, ElSemi]
- Virtua Fighter 2 (Revision B) [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, O. Galibert, ElSemi]
- War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.3 Apr 7 1999, GUTS 1.3 Apr 7 1999, GAME Apr 7 1999) [Ted Green]
- War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.6 Jan 14 1999, GUTS 1.1 Mar 16 1999, GAME Mar 16 1999) [Ted Green]
- War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.91 Apr 13 1999, GUTS 1.3 Apr 7 1999, GAME Apr 7 1999) [Ted Green]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Badlands (Konami, set 1) [Angelo Salese]
- Casio CZ-101 [Dirk Best]
- Casio HT-6000 [Dirk Best]
- CIT-101 [Doug Crawford]
- Diablo HyType II Series 1300 CPU [Edström]
- e-kara (US?) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- e-kara Volume 1 (US?) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- e-kara Volume 2 (US?) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- EA Sports Madden Football (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Excite Fishing DX (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Let's! TV Play Classic - Namco Nostalgia 1 [Sean Riddle, Mr. Do]
- Let's! TV Play Classic - Namco Nostalgia 2 [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Let's! TV Play Classic - Taito Nostalgia 2 [Sean Riddle, Mr. Do]
- Lord Of The Rings - Warrior of Middle-Earth [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Lucky Draw (Pinball) [PinMAME]
- Milton Bradley Electronic Milton [Sean Riddle]
- MX Dirt Rebel [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Photo Play 2004 [Asure, The Dumping Union]
- Play TV Football (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Rescue Heroes [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Snowboarder (Blue) (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Poly Proteus (Standalone) [Nigel Barnes, Andrew Trotman]
- TV Wild Adventure Mini Golf [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Arbiter Discmonitor A-01 [Nigel Barnes]
- Badlands (Konami, set 2) [Angelo Salese]
- ConnecTV Snowboarder (Blue) (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Daytona USA (GTX 2004 Edition) [anonymous]
- Earthshaker (Prototype) (PA-4) [PinMAME]
- Game King (EZ Pay, v4.0) [unknown]
- Strange Science (Rev C) [Gerald (COY), The Dumping Union]
- Super Seven [caius, The Dumping Union]
- TI-83 Plus (bootleg) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
- TI-84 Plus (Boot Code 1.02) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
- TI-84 Plus (Boot Code 1.03) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus (bootleg) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
- TI-84 Plus Color Edition (Boot Code 5.00) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
- TI-84 Plus Color Edition (Boot Code 5.15) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Color Edition (Boot Code 5.30) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Orion (Boot Code 1.02) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Orion (Boot Code 1.03) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Orion (bootleg) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Silver Edition (Boot Code 1.03) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Color Silver Edition (Boot Code 4.0) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Silver Edition (bootleg) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
New working software list additions
- archimedes: 3D Construction Kit [Nigel Barnes]
- camplynx_flop: BASIC-80 Rev.5.2, BASIC-E Compiler v2.0, Battleships, C/80 Compiler 3.1, CalcStar v1.0, CP/M ver 2.2 BIOS 1.00, CP/M ver 2.2 BIOS 1.02, DataStar v1.4, dBASE II, Delta Wing, fig-FORTH 1.1A, FORTRAN-80, Gomoku, Hangman, Introductory Tape (128K), LogiChess 2.2, Lynx JM Utilities Disk v1.0, Lynx Revival Group - Volume 1, Micro-COBOL v2.1, Monster Mine, PeachCalc v1.01, ReportStar v1.00, Roader, Slot Machine, Treasure Island, TURBO Pascal v2.00A, WordMaster v1.20, WordStar v3.00 [Nigel Barnes]
- Blockout, Secret Agent, SimCity (3.5", v1.02), SimCity (3.5", v1.07), SimCity (5.25", v1.02), SimCity (5.25", v1.07), Speedball (re-release), Stunts (3.5") (USA), Stunts (5.25") (USA) [ArcadeShadow]
- DeluxePaint II-PC (French), HP Terminal Program HP24597A, Links - The Challenge of Golf (v1.45), Lombard RAC Rally [breiztiger]
- Bodyworks - An Adventure in Anatomy [Dan Tootill]
- Banner Blue Movie Guide, Dungeon of Pun III (Gemini Shareware), Roger Ebert's Deluxe Movie Home Companion - 1986-1992 Editions, Video Companion: The Software (Spring '92 Edition) [Foone Turing]
- Crystal Caves, Hocus Pocus, Monster Bash! [ArcadeShadow]
- Links - Championship Course - Firestone Country Club, Microsoft Macro Assembler 5.1 (MS OS/2 Tools) [breiztiger]
- AudioClips Digital Sounds for Windows 3.1 - Star Trek: The Next Generation - "Encounter at Farpoint", Business Clip Art PicturePak 1, Programming Examples for Advanced Programmer's Guide to SuperVGAs [Foone Turing]
- Alone in the Dark, Alone in the Dark (French), Home Repair Encyclopedia [Justin Kerk]
- megadriv: LEGO Batman (Rus) [VedsaGolfer]
- snread: A Ghost in the House, The Third Circle [David Viens]
- snspell: Les Mots Difficiles (Module No. 2) [David Viens]
- x1_flop: Donkey Kong 3 - Dai Gyakushuu [famicomical]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- 3do_m2: Shooter 2D [incog]
- dc: 4x4 Evo (Euro, Prototype 20010109), Bokomu no Tatsujin (Jpn), Card of Destiny: Hikari to Yami no Tougousha - Genteiban (Jpn), Castle Fantasia: Seima Taisen (Jpn), Chaos Field (Jpn, Sega Direct), Chaos Field (Jpn, Sega Direct, Rev. 1), Christmas Seaman: Omoi o Tsutaeru Mou Hitotsu no Houhou - Message Kit (Jpn), Christmas Seaman: Omoi o Tsutaeru Mou Hitotsu no Houhou - Present Disc (Jpn), Comic Party (Jpn), Confidential Mission (Jpn), Cool Cool Toon (Jpn), CR Hissatsu Shigotonin: Pachitte Chonmage @[email protected] (Jpn), Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (World, Prototype 20000907), Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (World, Prototype 20001016), Daytona USA 2001 (Euro, Prototype 20010227), Dead or Alive 2 (Euro), Dead or Alive 2 (Euro, Prototype 20000611), Dead or Alive 2/Fur Fighters (Euro), Dead or Alive 2 (Jpn), Dead or Alive 2 - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Dead or Alive 2 (USA), Death Crimson 2: Meranito no Saidan (Jpn), Death Crimson OX (USA), Deep Fighter (Euro), Deep Fighter (Fra), Deep Fighter (Fra, Prototype 20000505), Deep Fighter (Ger), Deep Fighter (USA), Dejiko no Maibura (Jpn), Demolition Racer: No Exit - Demo Version (USA), Demolition Racer: No Exit (USA), Dengen Tenshi Taisen Mahjong Shangri-La (Jpn), Denpa Shounen-teki Kenshou Seikatsu Soft: Nasubi no Heya (Jpn), Densha de Go! 2: Kousoku-hen 3000 Bandai (Jpn), Derby Tsuku 2 (Jpn), Derby Tsuku: Derby Ba wo Tsukurou! (Jpn), deSPIRIA (Jpn), Di Gi Charat Fantasy (Jpn), Di Gi Charat Fantasy - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Digital Keiba Shinbun: My Trackman (Jpn), Dino Crisis (Euro), Dino Crisis (Fra), Dino Crisis (Ger), Dino Crisis (Ita), Dino Crisis (Jpn), Dino Crisis (USA), Disney Les 102 Dalmatiens à la rescousse ! (Fra, Ger, Ita, Spa), Disney/Pixar Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (Euro), Disney/Pixar Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (USA), Disney/Pixar Captain Buzz Lightyear: Star Command (Ger), Disney/Pixar Les aventures de Buzz l'Eclair (Fra), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2: Buzz l'Eclair à la rescousse ! (Fra), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear eilt zur Hilfe! (Ger), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! (Euro), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! (USA), Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (Euro), Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (Euro, Prototype 20000110), Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (USA), Disney's Dinosaur (Euro), Disney's Dinosaur (USA), Disney's Donald Duck "Goin' [email protected]" (USA), Disney's Donald Duck "[email protected] [email protected]"?*! (Euro), Doguu Senki: Haou (Jpn), Doki Doki Idol Star Seeker Remix (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 10 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 11 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 12 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 1 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 2 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 3 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 4 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 5 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 6 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 7 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 8 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 9 (Jpn), Dousoukai 2: Again & Refrain (Jpn), Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm (USA), Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm (World, Prototype 20000127), DragonRiders: Chronicles of Pern (Euro), DragonRiders: Chronicles of Pern (USA), Dragons Blood (Euro), Dreamcast Express Extra (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 1 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 2 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 3 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 4 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 5 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 6 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 7 (Jpn), Dreamcast Middleware Conference Demo Disc Part 2 (World), Dreamcast System-Disc 2 (World), Dreamcast Visual Memory Data Issue (Jpn), DreamFlyer (Jpn), DreamKey 3.0 (Euro), DreamKey (Euro), DreamKey (Euro, Rev. 1), DreamKey Version 1.5 (Euro), DreamKey Version 1.5 (Fra), DreamKey Version 2.0 (Bel, Fin, Ned, Swe, Swi), DreamOn Collection 2 (Euro), DreamOn Collection 3 (Euro), DreamOn Collection 4 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 10 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 10 (Ger), DreamOn Volume 11 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 12 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 13 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 14 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 15 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 16 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 17 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 18 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 19 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 1 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 20 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 21 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 22 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 2 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 3 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 4 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 5 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 6 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 7 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 8 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 9 (Euro), Dream Passport 2 for LAN (Jpn), Dream Passport 2 (Jpn), Dream Passport 2 (Jpn, Rev. 1), Dream Passport 3 (Jpn), Dream Passport 3 (Jpn, Alt), Dream Passport 3 (Jpn, Alt 2), Dream Passport 3: Urban Style (Jpn), Dream Passport (Jpn), Dream Passport Premier (Jpn), Dream Passport Ver. 1.01 (Jpn), Dream Preview Vol. 8 (Jpn), Dreamstud!o: 3D Adventure Construction (Jpn), Ducati World (Euro), Ducati World Racing Challenge (USA), D+Vine [Luv] - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Dynamite Cop (Euro), Dynamite Cop! (USA), Dynamite Deka 2 (Jpn), Dynamite Deka 2 - Taikenban (Jpn), Ecco 3D (World, Prototype 19990506), Ecco II: Sentinels of the Universe (World, Prototype 20010219), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Euro), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Euro, Prototype 20000417 2PM), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Euro, Prototype 20000417 7AM), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Euro, Prototype 20000419), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Euro, Prototype 20000421), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Jpn), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (USA), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (USA, Prototype 20000606), Ecco the Dolphin: E3 Demo (USA, Prototype 19990508), ECW Anarchy Rulz (Euro), ECW Anarchy Rulz (USA), ECW Hardcore Revolution (Euro), ECW Hardcore Revolution (USA), Eisei Meijin III: Game Creator Yoshimura Nobuhiro no Zunou (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 1 (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 2 (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 3 (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 4 (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 5 (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 6 (Jpn), Elemental Gimmick Gear (Jpn), Elemental Gimmick Gear (USA), Elysion: Eien no Sanctuary (Jpn), E.O.S.: Exhibition of Speed (Euro), ESPN International Track & Field (Euro), ESPN International Track & Field (USA), ESPN NBA 2Night (USA), European Super League (Euro), Eve Zero Kanzenban: Ark of the Matter - Shokai Gentei Pack (Jpn), Evil Dead: Hail to the King (Euro), Evil Dead: Hail to the King (Fra), Evil Dead: Hail to the King (USA), Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles (Euro), Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (Euro), Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (USA), Evolution: The World of Sacred Device (Euro), Evolution: The World of Sacred Device (USA), Exodus Guilty Neos (Jpn), Expendable (USA), F1 Racing Championship (Euro), F1 World Grand Prix for Dreamcast (Euro), F1 World Grand Prix for Dreamcast (Euro, Prototype 19990903), F1 World Grand Prix for Dreamcast (Jpn), F1 World Grand Prix II for Dreamcast (Euro), F1 World Grand Prix II for Dreamcast (Euro, Prototype 20000728), F1 World Grand Prix II for Dreamcast (Jpn), F1 World Grand Prix (USA), F355 Challenge (Jpn), F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa (Euro), F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa (USA), F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa (USA, Alt), F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa (USA, Prototype 20000501), F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa (USA, Prototype 20000821), Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves (USA), Fighting Force 2 (Euro), Fighting Force 2 (Euro, Prototype 19991202), Fighting Force 2 (Ger), Fighting Force 2 (USA), Fighting Force 2 (USA, Alt), Fighting Force 2 (USA, Alt 2), Fighting Vipers 2 (Euro), Fighting Vipers 2 (Euro, Prototype 20001226), Fighting Vipers 2 (Jpn), Flag to Flag (USA), Floigan Bros. - Episode 1 (Euro), Floigan Bros. - Episode 1 (USA), For Symphony: With All One's Heart (Jpn), Frame Gride (Jpn), Frame Gride - Test Operation Disc (Jpn), Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge (USA), Fur Fighters (Euro), Fur Fighters (Euro, Demo), Fur Fighters (Euro, Prototype 20000602), Fur Fighters (Euro, Prototype 20000612), Fur Fighters (USA), Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren Gaiden: Onnakenshi Asuka Kenzan! (Jpn), GaiaMaster: Kessen! Seiki-ou Densetsu (Jpn), Gakkyuu-ou Yamazaki: Yamazaki Oukoku Daifunsou! (Jpn), Ganbare! Nippon! Olympics 2000 (Jpn), Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Jpn), Gauntlet Legends (Euro), Gauntlet Legends (USA), Generator Vol. 1 (USA), Generator Vol. 1 (USA, Alt), Generator Vol. 1 (USA, Alt 2), Generator Vol. 1 (USA, Alt 3), Generator Vol. 1 (USA, Alt 4), Generator Vol. 2 (USA), Generator Vol. 2 (USA, Alt), Generator Vol. 2 (USA, Alt 2), Get!! Colonies (Jpn), Giant Gram 2000: Zen Nihon Pro Wres 3 Eikou no Yuusha-tachi (Jpn), Giant Gram 2000: Zen Nihon Pro Wres 3 Eikou no Yuusha-tachi (Jpn, Alt), Giant Gram: Zen Nihon Pro Wres 2 in Nihon Budoukan (Jpn), GigaWing 2 (Jpn), GigaWing 2 (USA), GigaWing (Euro), GigaWing (Jpn), GigaWing (USA), GK: Giant Killers (Euro), GK: Giant Killers (Euro, Prototype 20010109), Godzilla Generations: Maximum Impact (Jpn), Golf Shiyou yo 2: Aratanaru Chousen (Jpn), Golf Shiyou yo: Course Data-shuu Adventure-hen (Jpn), Golf Shiyou yo (Jpn), Grandia II (Euro), Grandia II (Jpn), Grandia II - Special Package (Jpn), Grandia II - Tentou-you Demo (Jpn), Grandia II (USA), Grand Theft Auto 2 (USA), GTA 2 (Euro), GTA 2 (Fra), Guilty Gear X (Jpn), Guilty Gear X - Taikenban (Jpn), Gunbird 2 (Euro), Gunbird 2 (Jpn), Gunbird 2 (USA), Gundam Battle Online (Jpn), Gundam Battle Online - Trial Edition (Jpn), Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes - Premium Disc (Jpn), Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes (USA), Gunspike (Jpn), Guru Guru Onsen 2 (Jpn), Guru Guru Onsen 3 (Jpn), Half-Life (Video) (World), Happy Lesson: First Lesson (Jpn), Happy Lesson (Jpn), Harusame Youbi (Jpn), Headhunter (Euro), Heavy Metal: Geomatrix (Euro), Heavy Metal: Geomatrix (USA), Hello Kitty no Dream Passport 2 (Jpn), Hello Kitty no Garden Panic (Jpn), Hello Kitty no Lovely Fruit Park (Jpn), Hello Kitty no Magical Block (Jpn), Hello Kitty no "Otonaru" Mail (Jpn), Hidden & Dangerous (Euro), Hidden & Dangerous (USA), Hoyle Casino (USA), Hundred Swords (Jpn), Hydro Thunder (Euro), Hydro Thunder (Euro, Prototype 19990908), Hydro Thunder (USA), Hydro Thunder (USA, Rev. 1), Hydro Thunder (World, Prototype 19990616), Kidou Senshi Gundam Gaiden: Colony no Ochita Chide... (Jpn), Millennium Soldier: Expendable (Euro), Millennium Soldier: Expendable (Euro, Prototype 19990715), Promotion Disc (Jpn), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Spa), Shinkisekai Evolution 2: Tooi Yakusoku (Jpn), Shinkisekai Evolution (Jpn), Super Speed Racing (Jpn), Tee Off (Euro), Tee Off (USA), Tee Off (USA, Alt), The Flintstones: Viva Rock Vegas (Euro) [FakeShemp]
- ibm5170: Alien Legacy (v1.00) [Justin Kerk]
- interpro: Diagnostic Floppies, Intergraph System Software, Rebuild Floppies [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Cars (Spa), Disney Fairies (Spa), Disney Princesa - La Magia De Aprender (Spa), Dora the Explorer - Camping Adventure (USA), Dora the Explorer - Piñata Party! (USA), Spongebob Squarepants - Through The Wormhole (USA), Star Wars - Matemáticas Jedi (Spa), The Batman - El Poder De Los Números (Spa), Up (Spa), Wall-E (Spa) [Connie, Clawgrip, TeamEurope]
- 1st Grade (US), Dora the Explorer - Wildlife Rescue (USA, L-MAX), Letters on the Loose (USA, L-MAX), Madagascar (USA, L-MAX), NASCAR (USA, L-MAX), Scholastic OutWit! (US), Spider-Man - The Case of the Sinister Speller (USA, L-MAX), Spongebob Squarepants - Saves the Day (USA, L-MAX), Talking WORDS Factory (US) [TeamEurope, HardcoreHubz]
- poly_flop: Proteus 6809 FLEX Operating System (Version 2.8:3 - 1.1:2), Proteus Z80 CP/M Operating System (CP/M 2.2, BIOS 3.3) [Andrew Trotman]
- vsmile_cart: ABC Land Aventure (Fra), Disney Winnie l'Ourson - La Chasse au miel de Winnie (Fra, Rev. 2), Le Monde d'ELMO - Les Grandes Decouvertes D'Elmo (Fra), Oui-Oui - Detective d'un Jour (Fra), Roi Lion - Simba Decouvre la Jungle (Fra), Thomas er ses Amis - Les locomotives s'entraident (Fra) [TeamEurope, Buddybenj]
Translations added or modified
- Chinese (Simplified) [YuiFAN]
- Chinese (Traditional) [YuiFAN]
- Dutch [Jos van Mourik]
- French [noxx09]
- Portuguese (Brazil) [Wellington Uemura]
- Spanish [A. Viloria]
- fidlstix, rndrndqs: Fixed interface between MCU and LCD controller and added 7-segment digits. [AJR]
- tms9927: Configure using character clock rather than dot clock. [AJR]
- pit8253: Converted counters to subdevices. [AJR]
- sega_315_5195: Internalized communication latches – sound now works in fpointbla. [AJR]
- sol20: Added RS-232 port. [AJR]
- mcb216, cb308: Replaced UART with TMS5501. [AJR]
- hnayayoi.cpp: Use HD6845 CRTC for video; improved screen parameters. [AJR]
- vt100_kbd: Rewrote as UART-based serial device. [AJR]
- vt100: Restored bottom lines of screen. [AJR]
- vt100, la120: Made ER1400 non-volatile storage actually work. [AJR]
- debugger: Fixed extent of debug view, wplist output, watchpoint view, and find command for address-shifted memory spaces. [AJR]
- ins8250: Added hack to reset transmitter when Baud rate is changed. [AJR]
- trs80.cpp: Derived almost all clocks from actual crystals, including raw screen parameters. [AJR]
- d9final: Added NVRAM. [AJR]
- qtsbc: Rewrote driver based on SBC-880 schematics. [AJR]
- ay31015: Fixed receiver desync when next start bit arrives early, and synchronization at start bit. [AJR]
- unkitpkr: Added switch to disable card graphics in bookkeeping mode. [AJR]
- Separated TLCS-90 external IRQ line state from internal request register – fixes tenkai slowdowns. [AJR]
- artmagic.cpp: Replaced NVRAM with parallel EEPROM, and improved ADPCM banking. [AJR]
- Added DEC 12-15336-00 RS232 loopback connector type (required for VT102 modem control self-test). [AJR]
- rainbow: Corrected bit rate generator clocks and types. [AJR]
- g65816: Allow use of separate address spaces for program, data, opcodes, and vectors. [AJR]
- scn2674: Added preliminary support for SCN2672 variant. [AJR]
- vgmplay: Disable POKEY and QSound devices if not required. [AJR]
- Include option and file names in fatal error message for failure to load media image. [AJR]
- model2.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Added custom debugger commands to dump geometrizer disassembly and triangle list.
- Worked around ld rN, (rN) read on FIFO – fixes multiple crashes.
- Skip normals for every triangle/quad in geo mode 2/3 – fixes multiple graphical glitches.
- Fixed untextured path colors (used by Motor Raid and Daytona USA).
- Added direct framebuffer drawing (used by Last Bronx title screen).
- sharc: Implemented additional instructions used by Model 2 games. [Angelo Salese]
- Added Rn = Rn FDEP Rx BY
: opcode (used by Last Bronx for a vital geometrizer function).
- Added fmul abs multi opcode (used by Gunblade NY).
- Added SET_UREG case $67 (used by Zero Gunner 2B).
- Fixed LSHIFT negative operations to not sign-extend the result (fixes Last Bronx frame flickering).
- Added Rn = Rn FDEP Rx BY
- segaic24.cpp: Added xhout and xvout register callbacks (fixes Model 2 3D viewport positions). [Angelo Salese]
- Wrote a preliminary TGPx4 interpreter core. [Angelo Salese]
- i960.cpp: Added support for burst stall on writes. [Angelo Salese]
- ddayjlc.cpp: Fixed clouds priority and title screen colors, added flip screen. [Angelo Salese]
- amstrad: Ignore invalid PSG register selection – fixes input issues with Monty on the Run and Airborne Ranger. [Barry Rodewald]
- metro.cpp: Enabled button 2 in daitorid* – it’s used to reorient tiles. [cam900]
- hyprduel.cpp: Cleaned up, converted to use imagetek_i4220_device, changed sound output to mono. [cam900]
- imagetek_i4220.cpp: Only draw portion of tilemaps exposed by clipping rectangle (improves performance). [cam900]
- sknsspr: Converted to device_rom_interface, allocate decode buffer at start time. [cam900]
- galpani3.cpp: Cleaned up code, added notes, allocate buffers at start time, improved alpha blending, sprite/background priorities and background/background priorities, and reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- jchan.cpp: Minor improvements to sprite/sprite priorities. [cam900]
- rohga.cpp: Fixed graphics decoding. [cam900]
- segapcm: Added support for clock speed changes, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- vgmplay updated: [cam900]
- Implemented Sega PCM interface registers.
- Convert QSound pitch to DSP clock input frequency.
- eolith.cpp: Corrected title/distributor for Chinese-language version of Iron Fortress. [cam900, Vas Crabb]
- kaneko16.cpp: Cleaned up OKI bank switching and sound latch handling. [cam900]
- es5510/taito_en updated: [cam900]
- es5510: Fixed DRAM read/write, and moved buffer allocation to start time.
- taito_en: Verified ESP input clock and output channels from GunBuster schematics, reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- esqpump.cpp: Split ES5506 out of interface.
- esqkt.cpp: Added esqpump for ES5510 interface, and fixed company tags.
- kaneko_grap2: Converted to device_rom_interface, added device address map, added internal palette, and implemented brightness control. [cam900]
- mcatadv.cpp: Reduced code duplication, improved ROM region names, and converted to mono sound output. [cam900]
- wecleman.cpp: Added notes, cleaned up code, improved ROM region names, and converted to stereo sound output. [cam900]
- ES8712: removed sound output as it’s just a controller for an Oki MSM5205/6585 and 74157. [cam900]
- gcpinball.cpp, metro.cpp, lastbank.cpp, witch: Added notes, cleaned up code, and reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- blzntrnd: Corrected stereo/mono outputs according to PCB type, fixed sound bank switching, and added notes. [cam900]
- lastbank: Use generic latch device for sound communication. [cam900]
- gcpinball.cpp: Improved ROM region names. [cam900]
- qs1000.cpp: Converted set_irq to WRITE_LINE_MEMBER. [cam900]
- eolith.cpp, eolith16.cpp, vegaeo.cpp: Cleaned up VRAM handling and drawing. [cam900]
- eolith.cpp, ghosteo.cpp, limenko.cpp, vamphalf.cpp, vegaeo.cpp: Modernized sound latches, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and improved ROM region names. [cam900]
- hidctch3: Replaced driver init with machine configuration. [cam900]
- mastboy.cpp: Cleaned up code, moved banked RAM handler into address_map_bank_device, fixed RAM error, added notes, and improved ROM region names. [cam900]
- xexex.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tag map lookups, added notes, and marked with MACHINE_IMPERFECT_GRAPHICS. [cam900]
- tecmosys.cpp: Fixed background color, cleaned up bank switching, reduced code duplication, reduced runtime tag map lookups, added notes, and marked with MACHINE_IMPERFECT_GRAPHICS (due to imperfect linescroll/mixing) and MACHINE_NO_COCKTAIL (due to incorrect tilemap scroll when flipped). [cam900]
- ultraman.cpp, chqflag.cpp: Minor code clean-up. [cam900]
- k051649.cpp: Add scc_map to reduce duplication in driver memory maps. [cam900]
- divebomb.cpp: Use generic_latch_8_device for CPU communication and input_merger_any_high_device for interrupts, and improved tags. [cam900]
- ddragon.cpp: Identified CPU types. [cam900]
- x68k: Implemented ADPCM panning and corrected ADPCM timer. [cam900]
- gstream.cpp: Added pre-calculated RGB palette for X2222, reduced code duplication, and removed unnecessary parameters. [cam900]
- Added extracted C-chip EPROM data for Volfied, Superman, Bonze Adventure, and Rainbow Islands; removed simulation. [Caps0ff]
- plugins/portname: Described revised format. [Carl]
- Added a hand-crafted C-chip EPROM for Rainbow Islands Extra, allowing simulation to be removed. [David Haywood]
- XaviX: Added notes on IRQ source register. [David Haywood]
- Added HDB-DOS device for Color Computer 1/2. [David Ladd]
- Added uPD934G percussion generator device, used by Casio RZ-1. [Dirk Best]
- hp64k: Added support for HPIB bus, and made extensive improvement to PHI emulation (BIST now passes). [F.Ulivi]
- Added slot device to tunnel IEEE-488 between processes over a socket connection. [F.Ulivi]
- Corrected Intellivision keyboard 6502 clock rate (was running at double speed). [Frank Palazzolo]
- spectrum: Fixed sprite flicker and missing graphics in several games. [geecab, R. Belmont]
- emscripten: Fixed issue causing drivers using netlists to fail, and disabled currently unsupported multithreading. [Justin Kerk]
- notetaker.cpp: Started to hook up EmulatorCPU 8086. [Lord Nightmare]
- naomi.cpp: Updated ROM board and BIOS documentation. [MetalliC]
- Dreamcast and derivatives: Enabled SH-4 recompiler by default. [MetalliC, Ryan Holtz]
- lynx96k: Added Scorpion and Danish ROMs as BIOS options. [Nigel Barnes]
- kr2376: Added keyboard matrix callbacks. [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc: Added cassette relay samples. [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc: Fixed shadow RAM corruption in MasteB+, and sideways RAM access in Model B. [Nigel Barnes]
- electron: Set CPU clock 2MHz/1MHz according to ROM/RAM access. [Nigel Barnes]
- model2.cpp: Fixed Zero Gunner background priorities. [O. Galibert]
- nes_apu: Derive frame counter from clock input. [O. Galibert]
- Removed macros from address maps. [O. Galibert]
- interpro: Various improvements, culminating in the ability to boot the “blue screen” rebuild floppy. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Nearly boots CLIX – hangs trying to mount the filesystems.
- Refactored CPU/MMU memory access, added alignment faults, and added support for DMA virtual addressing.
- Implemented most C400 instructions, and fixed wait instruction.
- Removed broken forced interrupt handling.
- gunpey: Extracted decompressed sprite data – loaded to fix graphics until compression is understood. [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard]
- midvunit.cpp: Cleaned up inputs and outputs, improved motion inputs, and sorted main buttons. [Risugami]
- seattle.cpp: Cleaned up outputs. [Risugami]
- Added ability to start/stop AVI recording during emulation session, and improved handling of native aspect screenshots on systems with arbitrary numbers of screens. [Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- M1COMM, M2COMM, S32COMM: Improved simulation: [SailorSat]
- Fixed partial frame read and added VSYNC packets.
- Added relay mode (used by stcc), detect/handle connection loss, improved sync.
- Converted to use osd_file rather than emu_file.
- Added comm_framesync option to force instances to stay in sync.
- Added preliminary MB89374 emulation – works well enough for Virtua Racing ad Virtua formula to link using real firmware.
- Removed m1comm from the default model1 configuration, as not every game has one.
- Converted glasgow.cpp to use mmboard device for chess board I/O. [Sandro Ronco]
- Corrected size of MK48T12 timekeeper RAM. [smf]
- validity check: Test all 33 possible results from count_leading_zeros() and count_leading_ones(). [smf]
- Donkey Kong: Changed orientation so that -norotate matches direct feed recordings. [smf]
- Added QuikLoad option for several CP/M-80 systems (Altos 5, Aussie Byte II, Decision Mate V, Kaypro, QX-10, Xerox 820). [Stefano]
- c352.cpp: Changed µ-law algorithm to match Namco’s Wii VC emulator, fixed static noise between fights in Tekken 3, and fixed order of phase inversion flags. [superctr]
- rgbsse: Fixed scaling functions for negative values – fixes graphical anomalies in warfa. [Ted Green]
- kayproii: Fixed Baud rate generator connections (serial port and keyboard were reversed). [Vas Crabb]
- Changed build options to make deprecated declaration warnings non-fatal and enabled by default. [Vas Crabb]
- Started deprecating and removing poorly-performing output system APIs. [Vas Crabb]
- Deprecated and removed all uses of running_machine::first_screen. [Vas Crabb, Ryan Holtz, AJR, R. Belmont, Nigel Barnes]
- dsp16: Rewrote interpreter and disassembler. [Vas Crabb]
- Interpreter implements almost all features and has machine cycle accuracy/granularity.
- PIO and a subset of SIO output excluding multiplexed modes are implemented.
- Disassembler syntax mostly matches that used by assembler, and shows live comments for predicated operations.
- qsound: Added low-level emulation using DSP program (only enabled in vgmplay for performance reasons). [Vas Crabb]
- qsoundhle: Changed sample rate and playback behaviour to better match DSP. [Vas Crabb]
- Restricted ROM names to a shell-friendly subset of printable ASCII. [Vas Crabb]
- Reduced use of naked pointers, using namespace, and preprocessor macros in recompiling CPU cores. [Vas Crabb]
- Converted most machine configuration helpers to non-static member functions and adjusted macros to match. [Wilbert Pol]
- crospang.cpp: Corrected clock speeds based on oscillators and PCB info. [Brian Troha]
- gameboy.xml, gbcolor.xml, leapster.xml, vsmile_cart.xml, vsmile_cd.xml, vsmilem_cart.xml: Corrected Spanish titles. [ClawGrip]
- sauro.cpp: Verified clocks for Sauro. [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- sf2b: Identified manufacturer. [f205v]
- atetris.cpp: Updated documentation for atetrisb2 and atetrisb3. [f205v]
- Dumped PLA from CBM plus4 family. [Guru]
- spaceg: Dumped PROMs. [Guru]
- opwolf.cpp: Measured C-chip clock on a working PCB. [Guru]
- shuttlei: Corrected main CPU clock divider and added PCB description. [Guru]
- ti85.cpp: Added OS v4.0 as a BIOS option for ti84pcse. [Julian Lachniet]
- leland.cpp: Corrected ROM labels and documented undumped PALs for Pig Out: Dine Like a Swine! [Kevin Eshbach, The Dumping Union]
- leland.cpp: Corrected ROM name for revision 5 of Ataxx. [Kevin Eshbach, The Dumping Union]
- Updated hiscore.dat for recent changes. [Leezer]
- alphatro.cpp: Improved ROM names, and added real ROM for machine with BICOM graphics extension. [rfka01]
- Corrected year for San Francisco Rush: The Rock. [sjy96525]
- argus.cpp: Dumped PROM for valtric. [system11, The Dumping Union]